Clinton Adviser Berger Cops Plea

Im surprised he did. i thought everyone forgot about this.

So clinton cops a feel and this guy cops a plea. Maybe Clintons should stop coping stuff.

That's quite an article, Free. You gotta hand it to the Dems - even when they're busted dead to rights, they go down lying, spinning, and deflecting blame. I've given some thought to why they're so good at this - how they can say that up is down and black is white so reflexively, so convincingly, and in the face of such incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. I've come to the conclusion that their brains are forever warped. Whether or not a thing is true absolutely depends upon what is politically expedient at a given moment. It is within this hopelessly perverted mental framework that a Sandy Berger can say "I didn't do anything wrong", and - to his mind - be telling the truth. The truly adept liar has mastered the art of lying to himself.

musicman said:
That's quite an article, Free. You gotta hand it to the Dems - even when they're busted dead to rights, they go down lying, spinning, and deflecting blame. I've given some thought to why they're so good at this - how they can say that up is down and black is white so reflexively, so convincingly, and in the face of such incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. I've come to the conclusion that their brains are forever warped. Whether or not a thing is true absolutely depends upon what is politically expedient at a given moment. It is within this hopelessly perverted mental framework that a Sandy Berger can say "I didn't do anything wrong", and - to his mind - be telling the truth. The truly adept liar has mastered the art of lying to himself.

It does amaze me how something can be clearly black and the libs will say it is white (or visa versa) with a straight face and really believe it. They are, as Michael Savage so aptly points out, delusional. They have lost their minds. I too am convinced liberalism is a mental illness! No wonder they will no longer let us put the mentally ill in mental hospitals, they know they would take up most of the space.

Taking classified material from the National Archives is a misdemeanor? I thought it was a felony!

Notice how Clinton is blaming the Bush Administration for using the incident to deflect attention from 9/11 commission report. It sounds to me a lot like the pot calling the kettle black..... I wonder if Sandy Berger, out of a misdirected sense of loyalty to the Clintons, was doing his former master's bidding. The article states that some classified material is still missing, too. And that material had something to do with the Clinton administration....

Something still sounds fishy to me.... not only that, but Sandy Berger should be sitting in a jail cell, not just paying a fine......

Boy, this administration, sometimes I wonder if we really do have a moron in the White House! The Republicans just don't play politics very well, do they? And Bush is too nice..... I guess it's hard to be a serpent like Clinton, THAT takes a lot of practice.

And this guy would have been kerry's likely National Security Adviser... and he was heavily advising the kerry campaign on foriegn policy

Thank God for Ohio or we would have been stuck with this creep in a position of power

Forum List

Back