Clinton accepts Secretary of State position

Giuiliani wants to run for Governor.

Governor Trumps Senator lol

giuliani_trump_drag.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Obama always seemed to find ground that he and his opponent could agree on. He did it with McCain too.

Only when he could steal their ideas as his own...and run around touting them.

I question why Hillary would want to be Obama's scapegoat. She should not want to be there for him to blame all of his foreign affairs blunders on. She could be better served staying in the senate. She helped him get ellected but, she should let him fail on his own,not stand around so he can toss more of his his mud on her later.

Only when he could steal their ideas as his own...and run around touting them.

I question why Hillary would want to be Obama's scapegoat. She should not want to be there for him to blame all of his foreign affairs blunders on. She could be better served staying in the senate. She helped him get ellected but, she should let him fail on his own,not stand around so he can toss more of his his mud on her later.

Do you mean that you don't think she wants the job in order to help America's relationships with the other countries in the world ? :lol:

Do you mean that you don't think she wants the job in order to help America's relationships with the other countries in the world ? :lol:

Okay, maybe I worded that wrong :tongue:

I think Obama will use her as a scapegoat first chance he gets (as will his supporters) and I question why she would put herself in that position...

Personally, I think he is under the delusion that bringing Hillary on board will appease the Hillary supporters that despise him now...don't think that will happen,especially once the Hillary trash talk starts back up...and it will.

She will be great. She is well known and respected around the world. She is trusted, even if you can't agree with her every stance. I think the world will accept her with open arms.

She will be great. She is well known and respected around the world. She is trusted, even if you can't agree with her every stance. I think the world will accept her with open arms.

Yes--I'm sure we can expect world peace by the end of January.

She's not trusted nearly as much as she used to be, the sniper fire and other comments have some people overseas saying things like 'i wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.'

Hillary has always been a pawn of the Jewish elite.

I am sure the Zionist cabal in Washington forced Obame to give her that position.

She will be trusted more that the inhabitants of the WH have been for the past eight years. Of that I am certain...

She's not trusted nearly as much as she used to be, the sniper fire and other comments have some people overseas saying things like 'i wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.'
shes always been like that
but she dared to challenge "The One"

Just think how excited Bill is that she will be out of the country alot. He might even look up Monica for a quickie.

Visions of Janet Reno are dancing through my head.
West Point cadets serving dinner to thugs, criminals, and enemies of the US at White House functions.

This is really as good as it gets.

Forum List

Back