Clinton accepts Secretary of State position

Clinton Decides to Accept Post at State Dept., Confidants Say

WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton has decided to give up her Senate seat and accept the position of secretary of state, making her the public face around the world for the administration of the man who beat her for the Democratic presidential nomination, two confidants said Friday.

New York Times Story here.

I can't believe CNN doesn't have it up yet.

It's funny, the most powerful person on Obama's team is Hillary. Six months ago, she was incapable of doing anything right in Obama's eyes.

I can't believe CNN doesn't have it up yet.

It's funny, the most powerful person on Obama's team is Hillary. Six months ago, she was incapable of doing anything right in Obama's eyes.

:lol: you're funny js. I think it was Hillary who said Obama couldn't do anything right. Obama always seemed to find ground that he and his opponent could agree on. He did it with McCain too.

I'm disappointed in this news.

I sure she'll be very good at the task.

I doubt I'm going to be thrilled with Obama foreign policy decisions, but I don't doubt tht Hillary will carry them out competently.

Yes, it is very hard to copy and paste.

Plus maybe I mispelled wrong on purpose?

:eusa_whistle:

I think both threads are garbage, since other news stations are reporting that the acceptance has not actually occurred yet.

Forum List

Back