Clint Eastwood....

I don't care how deep you sniffed that empty seat to come up with your stupidity.

waaa

How else would you be making your argument unless you were licking that empty chair? Nothing else makes sense for your position?

289959688_8fc76e3cda_s.jpg

Your statement shows what a disgusting person you are. The only thing that Our President did, was to be born to a black father. How should that encourage some right wing idiot to go to a Sikh temple and shoot worshipers? How does that encourage some scumbag to go shoot up a liberal Christian Church?

You sound like you're trying to threaten America to vote right wing white, or else. Lucky for America, we're not cowards who will let that position win.

save us your made up SOB stories about a persons SKIN color.

Your made up statement was to claim that this woman, doing her job, deserved to get pelted by inbred rednecks. Yet, you're too stupid and too lazy to construct an argument based on any facts. You're a pig. I bet you shake that flab under your biceps at your local Nut Sack Sucker meetings.

Yeah, yeah, call me a douche. There are nut sack sucker meetings? Can I drive by on my way home from work for a quick suckage? What about all the sweat? Must I wash? What if my cornhole has some chunks floating around it?

Most importantly: must I trim my hair around my sack? Cause I ma NOT into trimming my sack. Can I tip extra due to hair in teeth?

:confused:

Quick question....................if Sarah Palin had been booked for the speech rather than Clint Eastwood, would she have written down the speech on her hand or would she have written it on the chair?

I am patient, persistent and relentless......Tommy (Dickless)..is a gutless Vietnam Vet who thinks we all owe him everything....

Tommy gets paid to post Lefty shit......and Tommy hides behind the skirts of Admins everywhere to be protected from those who would expose him for what he is.

I am patient, persistent and relentless......Tommy (Dickless)..is a gutless Vietnam Vet who thinks we all owe him everything....

Tommy gets paid to post Lefty shit......and Tommy hides behind the skirts of Admins everywhere to be protected from those who would expose him for what he is.

Wouldn't the fact he is a Vietnam Vet make him not gutless by very definition?

Where did you serve?

You're a liar. I've never been to Nam, in fact I protested against that war. My real name is not Tommy. You're a paranoid loon.

Where did you serve?

Amazed is a whackjob who thinks he knows who I am.

Eastwood hit a nerve because they know what he said is true

Obama has been nothing but a empty suit sitting in a empty chair

TIME TO LET HIM GO FOLKS

vote in November

The GOP has released a highlight video of the convention that leaves Eastwood out completely.

Apparently at this point the only people left in the country who think the Eastwood debacle was a success are the fringe rightwing nuts who will automatically defend anything they see as anti-Obama,

no matter how cringe-worthy it might be to normal people.

Oh, btw, in a rare moment of lucidity and honesty, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker said he cringed when he watched it.

:lol:

LET OBAMA GO PEOPLE..we need more than a empty suit in a empty chair

vote him out:eusa_clap:

Where did you serve?

Amazed is a whackjob who lives under your worthless skin...as I stated you and your ole boy Joe are american excrement.

Where did you serve?

Amazed is a whackjob who lives under your worthless skin...as I stated you and your ole boy Joe are american excrement.

You live under what I flushed down the toilet this morning. You're a paranoid piece of garbage, and you don't know who I am. Plenty of people here know who I am, and where I've been posting for the last 16-22 years (yeah, I even posted on usenet). But if it gives you a hardon to pretend you know me, live it up.

You live under what I flushed down the toilet this morning. You're a paranoid piece of garbage, and you don't know who I am. Plenty of people here know who I am, and where I've been posting for the last 16-22 years (yeah, I even posted on usenet). But if it gives you a hardon to pretend you know me, live it up.

Thanks for proving my point, and yes you are american excrement.

Where did you serve?

I think he claimed I was a lady once...

Forum List

Back