Clint Eastwood Signs Brief Supporting Same-Sex Marriage

I have no opinion on you bouncing your bobo while looking at dirty pictures.
If looking at dirty pictures is your thing to get you off, go for it.

No, come on man, that's how you make your money, spying on people who really don't need you sticking your nose in their business. When you get an honest job, let me know.

I have no idea what you are talking about Joe. I do not spy on anyone or take any dirty pictures.
But if you need more as your old ones are stuck together or messed maybe I can find some and send them to you.

"Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, why don't they love Plutocracy anymore?"

Whatever, guy, keep doing the dirty work for the rich.

No, come on man, that's how you make your money, spying on people who really don't need you sticking your nose in their business. When you get an honest job, let me know.

I have no idea what you are talking about Joe. I do not spy on anyone or take any dirty pictures.
But if you need more as your old ones are stuck together or messed maybe I can find some and send them to you.

^ he may be a broken record stuck in mindless, ignorant 1960's platitudes, but at least he's an unpersuasive hack drone.

^ he may be a broken record stuck in mindless, ignorant 1960's platitudes, but at least he's an unpersuasive hack drone.

And yet you spend hours obsessing over me... imagine that...

And yet you spend hours obsessing over me... imagine that...

False. But then you are a mindless liberal so honesty isn't even expected from you.

I have spent mere moments in responding to your more obvious bullshit.

There has been no obsessing of any kind at all.

Do you ever tell the truth? It would help.

[

False. But then you are a mindless liberal so honesty isn't even expected from you.

This coming from a guy who thinks we found WMD's in Iraq? And marriage comes from Sky Pixies?

[

This coming from a guy who thinks we found WMD's in Iraq? And marriage comes from Sky Pixies?

^ this comes from the dork who denies that Saddam HAD WMDs and denies that the WMDs that were found were WMDs. And, no. I have never maintained that "marraige" comes from God or from sky pixies.

When you need to lie (as you do, repeatedly) to "make" your so-called point, you are exposing your status as the loser you are.

See? I told you it would help if you could learn to someday tell the truth. Apparently, that day is not going to be today.

[

^ this comes from the dork who denies that Saddam HAD WMDs and denies that the WMDs that were found were WMDs. And, no. I have never maintained that "marraige" comes from God or from sky pixies.

When you need to lie (as you do, repeatedly) to "make" your so-called point, you are exposing your status as the loser you are.

See? I told you it would help if you could learn to someday tell the truth. Apparently, that day is not going to be today.

I never denied Saddam Had WMD/s. I deny that he still had any in 2003 when we went in, killed a half million Iraqis and 5000 Americans and made the world hate us and bankrupted the country.

But it's okay, it wasn't like you were going to go over and do the fighting. Leave that to some poor brown kid.

I never denied Saddam Had WMD/s. I deny that he still had any in 2003 when we went in, killed a half million Iraqis and 5000 Americans and made the world hate us and bankrupted the country.

But it's okay, it wasn't like you were going to go over and do the fighting. Leave that to some poor brown kid.

Nobody cares what you deny.

Your denials do not constitute facts.

You merely vomit your ignorant and baseless opinions and then falsely label them as facts.

As for your final words (typically liberal race baiting bullshit) it suffices to say that you are both dishonest and remarkably stupid.

[

You merely vomit your ignorant and baseless opinions and then falsely label them as facts.

As for your final words (typically liberal race baiting bullshit) it suffices to say that you are both dishonest and remarkably stupid.

Yawn, guy, the truth hurts, doesn't it. You "Chairborne Rangers" were really all pretty brave behind your computers when the real men did the fighting.

[

Yawn, guy, the truth hurts, doesn't it. You "Chairborne Rangers" were really all pretty brave behind your computers when the real men did the fighting.

Truth never hurts me. I embrace it.

You should give it a try someday.

You know. Something beyond your petty half-baked stereotype-based platitudes and blather.

are you still here? You really need a life, dude!

Wow. What you lack in any hope of originality you make up for with a whole lot of self-imposed derision.

Yes. I am obviously still "here." The words on the screen don't appear by magic.

Yours don't either; and they reveal that YOU are still here too.

You idiot.

:lmao:

Love me some Clint.

th

Wow. What you lack in any hope of originality you make up for with a whole lot of self-imposed derision.

Yes. I am obviously still "here." The words on the screen don't appear by magic.

You idiot.

Naw, man, I went off and did about six other things on line while you were thinking (and failing) to find something clever to say...

You idiot.

Naw, man, I went off and did about six other things on line while you were thinking (and failing) to find something clever to say...

I did more that that while leaving the computer screen on and checking in once in a while.

And it takes no effort to flame you and make you look stupid. Quoting you makes you look stupid. Confirmation, actually.

You've got absolutely nothing and it shows. :clap2:

I wonder how a petition signed by a bunch of actors and hollywood parasites can influence the Supreme Court's decision on the constitutionality of a referendum voted on by the people?

Because those “actors and hollywood parasites” are citizens as well, despite your disdain for your fellow Americans, and enjoy the same First Amendment rights as all the people.

They also have the First Amendment right ‘to petition the government for a redress of grievances,’ in this case where the people of California erred and authorized a measure clearly offensive to the Constitution.

twice?....

This is hysterical!
Bunch of hypocrites I see here.

You hated Eastwood for his empty chair routine, the horrible things that were said about him, shame on you!

Now you love him!

Eastwood is not lock step and has supported Dems and Reps.

"Eastwood is also a supporter of gun control laws. "I've always supported a certain amount of gun control. I think it's very important that guns don't get in the wrong hands; It's very important to keep them out of the hands of felons or anyone who might be crazy with it"

Where the heck is rdean?
Only RWers know those terrible things, as the Pub propaganda machine finds them and organizes them for the dupes to get outraged about...lol

yea we know Frankie.....im sure it is not that way with the Dem propaganda machine....

Forum List

Back