Clint Eastwood Doesn't Support for trump

Hindsight is always 20/20. After 4 years of the gestapo dictator Bloomberg in sheep's clothing, folks will be begging for the good ol' days of Donald.

At least Trump was always up front honest about what you were getting.
Haha, up front honest? Really? So when he said he pulled all troops from Syria and there were NO Troops left there. He was being upfront and honest?

I guess you conveniently missed the part where Turkey also violated their agreement and went miles farther inland from the border than had been agreed upon attacking many Kurds there? I guess you would have rather Trump continue to fully pull out like Obama did Iraq allowing the ensuing ISIS which led to millions dead and dislocated rather than to leave a force behind to deal with the situation and save lives. Your blind partisanship is so noted.
I’d prefer for Trump to simply tell the truth. It’s not that hard
Trump spent a year doing just that before he got elected and you didn’t watch then.
i heard and continue to hear him lie just about every time he opens his mouth.
How many of Trump’s full speeches and interviews did you watch during his campaign?

What can you expect from somebody who endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012, like Eastwood did?

I guess Clint will never get it right! :dunno:
Romney for all his faults was still better than cold vomit obama.

If more republicans had believe that then obama would have been defeated....too many white folk not excited enough by romney to go to the polls...understandable not even to mention his cultish religionl

Romney was as wimpy as Obama .. Trump loves kicking butt and getting things done, that's far more inspiring for an American.

Trump doesn’t “kick ass”, he bullies, and attempts to intimidate others. You may find bullies “inspiring”, but the rest of the world finds him to be a joke.

I like Bully Trump .. but I call it .. Assertive Trump.

Maybe so, with the Democrats/fake media hovering around 95% negativity they're bound to be confused.

Besides ..Trump's making up for those pussy years of Obama, it's quite a shock for them... :wink_2:

Obama_Foreign_Policy.jpg

Forum List

Back