Climategate, AP Not Impressed

That's still not an answer.

It's OK to admit that your mind is made up and closed.
I only admit that YOUR lies are not good enough to deceive me, so my mind is made up that lies are not evidence of anything other than a liar, and my mind is closed to lies.

Again, what will it take to get YOU to stop lying.

Claiming that I lie still doesn't tell anyone what evidence you would accept, which would lead you to consider that your hypothesis in error....Nor does answering that question with a question.

Besides, I asked first.
Except you claimed your lie, using the USA temps as GLOBAL temps, was "evidence," which I rejected as valid evidence. That rejection of your very feeble lie provoked you to ask what evidence I would accept, so my answer of REAL evidence was quite appropriate.
Your continuing to promote your lie as evidence prompted me to ask:

What will it take to get you to stop lying???????????????????????????????????????

That wasn't the only point I made in the post in question, yet the only one that you're holding onto, nearly as though your life depends upon it.

You want evidence which you deem as "real", yet refuse to specify what "real" is to you.

Your failure to specifiy criteria as to what constitutes "real" evidence doesn't go away by calling me a liar, or placing a score of question marks after your answer-a-question-with-a-question attempt at deflection.

It's a really easy question: What evidence would you accept?

That wasn't the only point I made in the post in question, yet the only one that you're holding onto, nearly as though your life depends upon it.

You want evidence which you deem as "real", yet refuse to specify what "real" is to you.

Your failure to specifiy criteria as to what constitutes "real" evidence doesn't go away by calling me a liar, or placing a score of question marks after your answer-a-question-with-a-question attempt at deflection.

It's a really easy question: What evidence would you accept?
Well that should teach you that when you start out with an obvious lie like that, no honest person will trust anything else you say.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

Obviously I deem direct instrument measurements as real evidence.

So again I ask, what will it take to get you to stop lying???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Still doesn't answer the question.

You're still lying.
One isn't dependent upon the other for an answer to be given.

In fact, your accusation presumes that I lied, rather than made a hasty and/or misinformed statement. Indeed, it presumes those *ahem* assumed bad intentions as default proof that you're right.

None of which answers the original question of what you consider as acceptable evidence, which may lead you to reconsider your position.

Still doesn't answer the question.

You're still lying.
One isn't dependent upon the other for an answer to be given.

In fact, your accusation presumes that I lied, rather than made a hasty and/or misinformed statement. Indeed, it presumes those *ahem* assumed bad intentions as default proof that you're right.

None of which answers the original question of what you consider as acceptable evidence, which may lead you to reconsider your position.
After I informed you that your own link said the temps were for the USA and not the whole GLOBE you REPEATED your lie, eliminating the possibility of a "hasty and/or misinformed statement."

The Wolf has examined security protocols on the Henhouse and finds them adequate

Of course, there was some data that suggested that maybe the henhouse door ought to be locked, but that data got suppressed. This did not affect the Wolf's conclusion. Several other expert wolves, asked for comment about this by AP, noted that the Wolf was unquestionably AND indubitably correct.

All of which doesn't answer the underlying question, which still doesn't change or lack relevance even if I admitted to lying.

What....evidence....would....you...accept?
Already answered. Direct instrument measurements.

What would it take to get you to stop lying?

No, it's not answered.

Direct and lapse rate adjusted troposphere (BTW..the troposphere is the lowermost layer of the atmosphere) measurements have been taken , yet you insist upon rejecting them.

This alone suggests that you have a different criteria.

That's not an answer, yet.

What will it take for you to specifically define what evidence is acceptable to you, and cease blowing smoke in making this about me?

An act of God.

The lying pussy to whom you are directing your energies, Edthesickdick, has no inclination to be honest in any way, ever.

No, it's not answered.

Direct and lapse rate adjusted troposphere (BTW..the troposphere is the lowermost layer of the atmosphere) measurements have been taken , yet you insist upon rejecting them.

This alone suggests that you have a different criteria.
Again, that's not true.

I only rejected the UAH Troposphere data that used the wrong sign for correcting for Diurnal Drift. I do accept the RSS Troposphere data and the UAH data after the UAH data was corrected using the correct sign, but you deniers never use the corrected data, only the erroneous UHA data using the wrong sign because that is the only data that supports your bias. You deniers reject the RSS data and the corrected UHA data, so you are just projecting.

What will it take to get you to stop lying???

Finally!!

The "wrong" troposphere numbers are junk, but the "right" troposphere info is gold coin.....All, of course, based upon nothiong more than your particular biases.

IOW, you only accept the data that leads to the reverse-engineered conclusions you want to find.

Thank you for that rare moment of candor and honesty.

Finally!!

The "wrong" troposphere numbers are junk, but the "right" troposphere info is gold coin.....All, of course, based upon nothiong more than your particular biases.

IOW, you only accept the data that leads to the reverse-engineered conclusions you want to find.

Thank you for that rare moment of candor and honesty.
There you are lying again.

I said the Troposphere data that used the "wrong" SIGN to correct for Diurnal Drift was junk, and it is junk. That's why you deniers use it exclusively. You CON$ never use real data.

IOW, you are projecting again.

So tell me, what will it take to get you to stop lying????????????

Forum List

Back