Climate Scientists are Laughing at You

Pick any period that falls between a climate optimum, and the depths of an ice age...that will tell you how variable the climate is...

Pick any period that falls between a climate optimum, and the depths of an ice age...that will tell you how variable the climate is...

That is not a definition of natural variability. You are making a broad statement. You need to explicitly define your terms.

That is not a definition of natural variability. You are making a broad statement. You need to explicitly define your terms.

Let me guess...you would like to shut it down to a very short view...what? 15 minutes or so?

Let me guess...you would like to shut it down to a very short view...what? 15 minutes or so?

Nope. You are still avoiding defining the term, "natural variability"

If you can't define your terms, you have no argument.

Tell us something, shit for brains: how many sexes are there?
off topic, but since you asked, do you realize, if there are transgender people, there can no longer be gay people, cause if there is no sex there is no gay, so no gays no gays rights!!! how's about that one. I heard it this morning.

Last edited:
Sorry, turd, but I'm not a creationist. I'm an atheist. I'm a firm believer in evolution.

How does that fit into your bigotry and prejudices?
They are confirmed in that your reading comprehension fits your knowledge of science.
That doesn't even make sense.
it did to him.

What an idiot you are skid mark...Are you going to.,.,.,.,.,.,

When you begin your post with “What an idiot you are skid mark.” You lost all credibility in the rest of your post.

As a friend, please leave off the slurs and just stick with the topic, this will ad credibility to your intellectual post.

Just a suggestion
note: I underlined part of your post
:)-
he posts facts. I believe he was spot on with his What an idiot you are skid mark.

How many times have you and yours used Roy Spencer as an impeccable reference? Fools.

I don't use roy spencer as a reference...he is a warmer also...he just doesn't believe the magic is as strong as the far out wackos like you...his religious beliefs have nothing whatsoever to do with scientific statements that he makes however....unless you can point out him citing some scientific nugget and referencing a bible verse...

Either you can argue against his scientific statements or you can't...his religious beliefs are irrelavent and bringing them up is just one more logical fallacy in a long line of them.

His religious anti-Christian statement is what he uses to fill in the holes from his papers. I agree they are a logical fallacy.
post one.

So add .75 of a degree and the present will still be cooler than most of the past 10,000 years.
Anyway, let's compare apples with apples.

In 2018, as of today (Feb. 26), "there have already been 61 hours above freezing at Cape Morris Jesup, Greenland," with the previous record — 16 hours — set in 2011, Rohde wrote on Twitter.

In 2018, there have already been 61 hours above freezing at Cape Morris Jesup, Greenland.

The previous record was 16 hours before the end of April in 2011. pic.twitter.com/BCgcxAtKng

— Robert Rohde (@rarohde) February 26, 2018

Freakishly Warm Weather in the Arctic Has Climate Scientists 'Stunned'

So now we are talking about weather and calling it climate? You pick one location and call that climate?

Screen-Shot-2016-09-17-at-7.21.08-AM-1.png

Screen-Shot-2016-09-17-at-7.25.17-AM-1.png
ScreenHunter_2864-Sep.-02-19.17-1024x569.gif

And I could go on and on showing decreasing temperatures...the fact remains that the present is cooler than most of the past 10,000 years.

So when you ask for facts, you are talking about how NOAA monitors the temperatures from all 344 climate zones in the US recorded from weather stations in the Global Historical Climatology Network.

National Climate Report - January 2019 | State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

And a quick read through their actual numbers debunks yours immediately.
are you aware that in the chicago land alone, the variance of temperatures within a 40 mile radius can be over 10 degrees on any given day? if only one or two of those stations are used, they may be off by as much as 10 degrees on any given day. How relevant then are those records? not much.

Archaeologists, climatologists, geneticists, an other scientists working together have discovered earth may have been down to it's last 300 or so breeding pairs of humans at the time.

Any actual evidence to support that claim or is it just speculation....perhaps a story told to frighten people into getting on board the global warming express?

Effects of that climate change have already been seen in changes in growing seasons, species ranges, and patterns of seasonal breeding. It's already caused animals to go extinct.

You think maybe the growing seasons are a bit different now than they were during the little ice age, or during the medieval warm period or during the roman warm period, or during the holocene optimum, or the younger dryas? The climate changes and life adapts or dies... As you can see...the climate on earth is extremely variable...it always has been and probably always will be...we are along for the ride...we are not driving the climate..

younger_dryas_graph.jpg

Most known species of animals have small ranges of climates where they live. And even if they are able to adapt, is their food source able to? Are their predators able to? Will their defense mechanisms still be viable in a new climate?

Life evolves, adapts, or dies...99% of all the creatures that ever walked on the earth are now extinct. The first to go are those that have become so specialized that they can only live in very small and limited areas.

A grizzly bear might be able to live anywhere from Alaska down to Texas. But for the ones in Alaska, what happens to them as Salmon which have a very low temperature tolerance and already are struggling with the effects of climate change die out or change spawning grounds further north?

Present grizzly bears are a product of evolution...and they are still in the process...The ancestors of present day grizzly bears were walking about during the time before the present ice age....they survived the ice age, they survived the warmer climate since the holocene optimum and the cooling since...they have demonstrated that they are capable of adapting to wildly varying climate...

Your belief that somehow climate and life is static is somewhat misguided...both the climate and life is constant change.

And the small things are are the big ones. Malaria is spreading to higher elevations as mosquitos are able to expand into now warmer climates, and longer mosquito seasons are keeping it around longer every year. Leishmaniasis was a tropical disease, which is now making it's way into Northern Texas.

My first assignment in the military was at Elmendorf Air Force Base back in the 1960's...the mosquitoes were terrible there and north along the coast at the early warning sites...mosquitoes can live anywhere where liquid water exists...You seem to have a very narrow, and limited world view...expand and see how adaptable life is.

All of what I wrote takes a couple seconds on google to fact check if you'd like to educate yourself on what the scientific community stands by. Or you can stay uneducated and remain ignorant. I really could care less what your choice is.

Yes, I narrow my view on science. I think the scientists who use scientific method and facts when writing their peer reviewed papers are a better source than politicians views on science and the conspiracy theorists who try and use flawed arguments unable to pass a peer review.

Just me though.
I bet you followed al gore, right? And now AOC? she now your leading science political puppet? LOL, you make me laugh.

off topic, but since you asked, do you realize, if there are transgender people, there can no longer be gay people, cause if there is no sex there is no gay, so no gays no gays rights!!! how's about that one. I heard it this morning.

No sex, no sex discrimination. Right? All women would make equal pay. The nipple would be freed. Women could shoot their husbands for cheating on them. Men over, say, 40 would be put out to pasture and looked on as pathetic and foolish.

PS, I'm on topic. I'm trying to make climate scientists laugh.

No sex, no sex discrimination. Right? All women would make equal pay. The nipple would be freed. Women could shoot their husbands for cheating on them. Men over, say, 40 would be put out to pasture and looked on as pathetic and foolish.

I truly believe you believe that. LOL.

do you realize, if there are transgender people, there can no longer be gay people, cause if there is no sex there is no gay, so no gays no gays rights!!! how's about that one. I heard it this morning.

do you realize, if there are transgender people, there can no longer be gay people, cause if there is no sex there is no gay, so no gays no gays rights!!! how's about that one. I heard it this morning.

well since you stuttered.

I truly believe you believe that. LOL.

But I did not stutter.
didn't you repeat a post? that's stuttering. #231 and #233. The forum has rules against that. Shit, I forgot, rules aren't for you. you don't follow quoting, forwarding information out of links. shit, dude, you just do your own fking thing

Forum List

Back