Climate Change Strikes Again: Mount Agung Eruption Potentially Imminent as 50,000 flee Bali

"Control the climate"...................c'mon now. Can always tell when the matrix dwellers stumble into a forum.

Another person suckered by the dictatorship of science.............
Right.... After all what has science ever done for us?

Why do you think we will never be able to control the climate?

How has that controlling floods thing been working out?
Pretty well I think. We manage to live on and farm the flood plain. How many people died in US river floods last year?

In the past 20 years think of the flood property damage in the US.
Plenty of damage but trivial compared to the wealth extracted from those same areas. Don't confuse a lack of political will with a lack possibilities.

What this story does say is that the earth is dynamic and we know that natural events do have an impact on climate. Facts.

It doesn't matter to me why our climate is changing, natural or man-made, either way we will ALL suffer. Being silly and sticking our heads in the sand is not a solution. Rivers flood for many reasons but we still need to build levees.

Losing battle.

Living in the historic flood plain and the ocean surge zone is only temporary.
Call me when pam trees are growing in the arctic again.

"Control the climate"...................c'mon now. Can always tell when the matrix dwellers stumble into a forum.

If we lock hands with Obama, and turn control of our lives to the Big Gubbamint, I know we can make Climate Change a thing of the past, just like in North Korea and Venezuela

If we lock hands with Obama, and turn control of our lives to the Big Gubbamint, I know we can make Climate Change a thing of the past, just like in North Korea and Venezuela
If we only elected a black man as President the oceans would stop rising.

Oh wait. Never mind.

How has that controlling floods thing been working out?
Pretty well I think. We manage to live on and farm the flood plain. How many people died in US river floods last year?

In the past 20 years think of the flood property damage in the US.
Had we proper regulations for building in flood plains, that damage would be a very small fraction of what it was. Stupidity is the primary cause of the cost of the present floods.

Oh wait. Never mind.
Oh my, another bigoted asshole. We elected a black man, during a time that looked as if we were headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. Before the first year of his term was out, he had the economy turned around and headed in the other direction. By the last year of his second term, unemployment was below 5% and the market was near 20,000. The present treasonous fat senile old orange clown that infests the White House, were he to finish his first term, and have a second, would have us by then in the same shape as did 'W'.

Oh wait. Never mind.
Oh my, another bigoted asshole. We elected a black man, during a time that looked as if we were headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. Before the first year of his term was out, he had the economy turned around and headed in the other direction. By the last year of his second term, unemployment was below 5% and the market was near 20,000. The present treasonous fat senile old orange clown that infests the White House, were he to finish his first term, and have a second, would have us by then in the same shape as did 'W'.
Democratic congress = bad economy
Republican Congress = good economy

If we separate science from politics we might just learn how to deal with it.

Where is manbearpig?
Continuing to make smart investments that make him millions more, and not worried in the least about the opinions of ignoramuses like you. A Balinese volcano is hardly related to climate change. The causes for that involve plate tectonics. Now, if it blows big enough, it will have a temporary effect on climate, a short cooling. A good demonstration on how aerosols affect the climate. And a warning as to what we can expect when China and India clean up their industry.

Oh wait. Never mind.
Fucking dumb ass liar.

x45.gif.pagespeed.ic.gluGaBNkX8.webp

Which Party Is Better for the Economy?

And why are you trying to derail your own thread? Realized that you made a dumb assed indefensible statement, and now trying to change the subject?

Well, first, the 'Conservatives' need to learn science beyond the third grade. They are, as a class, ignorant beyond belief, and proud of the fact.

Oh wait. Never mind.
Fucking dumb ass liar.

x45.gif.pagespeed.ic.gluGaBNkX8.webp

Which Party Is Better for the Economy?

And why are you trying to derail your own thread? Realized that you made a dumb assed indefensible statement, and now trying to change the subject?
Don’t get mad at me because Chicago Jesus claimed the oceans began to recede because he was elected.

Sorry, I forgot to capitalize he.

Well, first, the 'Conservatives' need to learn science beyond the third grade. They are, as a class, ignorant beyond belief, and proud of the fact.
Says the guy who links to leftist propaganda websites as “proof”.

Forum List

Back