Climate Change Skeptics Eat Crow

No, this is a game you play. You are aware of the claims, you cannot dispute those claims rationally, so you play this game.
Oh, I know what your claim is and I know the claims of others are the same. When they are supported with science, those claims will have meat.

But, your claim isn't supported by the science, thus it is nothing but a belief. Beliefs are great in religion, but they have little place in science.

It's not my claim. It's science's claim. You realize that those claims are out there, you cannot rationally dispute them, so you play this game.
If science is making that claim then show me the science making that claim.

How much damage should we do to our economy based on the limited number of carbon credits you want to issue.

How much did NxO credits damage the economy?

Myopic? No, I just realize that warmer doesn't mean worse for everyone.

Right, its better for you, so if its worse for everyone else, that's A-OK. That's clearly NOT myopic.

You realize the difference between NxO and CO2, right?

Sorry if warmer weather would be better for me.
All I ever hear from the alarmists is that more CO2 is bad for everyone.
Now you realize their error?

Oh, I know what your claim is and I know the claims of others are the same. When they are supported with science, those claims will have meat.

But, your claim isn't supported by the science, thus it is nothing but a belief. Beliefs are great in religion, but they have little place in science.

It's not my claim. It's science's claim. You realize that those claims are out there, you cannot rationally dispute them, so you play this game.

And you're trying again to cover your eyes and pretend that it's dark outside.

Which puts you at about a 2 year old level.

You're aware of these claims, you're aware that climatologists make these claims, you do not like the claims, but you cannot rationally dispute these claims-so you play this game.

You're aware of these claims, you're aware that climatologists make these claims, you do not like the claims, but you cannot rationally dispute these claims-so you play this game.
Then provide the science that supports your claim that man made CO2 is the cause of any warming.

Your days and days of refusal to do so speak more for your claim than you realize.

Then provide the science that supports your claim that man made CO2 is the cause of any warming.

Your days and days of refusal to do so speak more for you claim than you realize.

I already provided you evidence. You ignored it.

• Thanks
Reactions: SAT

Your days and days of refusal to do so speak more for you claim than you realize.

If I did, I apologize. Then please refresh my memory where you posted the science that supports that claim - that man made CO2 is the cause of warming.

You pretend that climatologists don't understand science, but you do.

You know that this is absolutely irrational, to accuse the world's great scientific bodies, and their members, of having less understanding of science than you, so you play this game.

How much damage should we do to our economy based on the limited number of carbon credits you want to issue.

Myopic? No, I just realize that warmer doesn't mean worse for everyone.

Right, its better for you, so if its worse for everyone else, that's A-OK. That's clearly NOT myopic.

Yes.

I'm sorry, I forgot, its all about you. Fuck the 90% of the world that lives within 100 miles of the coast.

Uhh, no, the fact you have shit in your ear isn't an error on anyone else's point.

I never said that.

..... You know that this is absolutely irrational, to accuse the world's great scientific bodies, and their members, of having less understanding of science than you, so you play this game.
I never said that.

If I did, I apologize. Then please refresh my memory where you posted the science that supports that claim - that man made CO2 is the cause of warming.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...-change-skeptics-eat-crow-62.html#post4388547

I never said that.

..... You know that this is absolutely irrational, to accuse the world's great scientific bodies, and their members, of having less understanding of science than you, so you play this game.
I never said that.

Sure you did. For days and for pages. You know that you cannot dispute the science of AGW, you know that the world's great scientific bodies endorse the science of AGW, and you cannot rationally dispute the science of AGW, so you play this game, where you are smarter than the world's great scientific bodies, a game where you understand science, and they do not.

Yes.

I'm sorry, I forgot, its all about you. Fuck the 90% of the world that lives within 100 miles of the coast.

Uhh, no, the fact you have shit in your ear isn't an error on anyone else's point.

CO2 is going to flood everyone within 100 miles of the coast?
How long do they have?

SHAT and poopy avoid me..why is that?

Poopy you are a sock we all know it... So until you man up and stop hiding behind alternate identities you deserve nothing less than my disdain.. Got that poopy?

SHAT, or Dr.Gregg or whatever you go by these days. You are an incessant little gnat who has done nothing but call everything you like science, and yourself king of science by association. If you were any less scientific your posts would start with "once upon a time.."

Now don't avoid my posts boys or I WILL take exception to you and make you cry...

Yes.

How long do they have?
Don't even worry about it, you'll be fine.

Yes.

How long do they have?
Don't even worry about it, you'll be fine.

HUSH POOPY!

You aren't even a human... I do not acknowledge fictitious beings.

Poopy you are a sock we all know it... So until you man up and stop hiding behind alternate identities you deserve nothing less than my disdain.. Got that poopy?

SHAT, or Dr.Gregg or whatever you go by these days. You are an incessant little gnat who has done nothing but call everything you like science, and yourself king of science by association. If you were any less scientific your posts would start with "once upon a time.."

Now don't avoid my posts boys or I WILL take exception to you and make you cry...

He thinks making carbon based energy more expensive won't hurt our GDP.
Scientific and economic ignorance rolled into one.

He thinks making carbon based energy more expensive won't hurt our GDP.
Scientific and economic ignorance rolled into one.

yeah and he hasn't even gotten to his good an ignorant shtick yet.. Soon he will stomp off mad and call everyone a "dummie dumb head" or something just as intelligent...

Forum List

Back