Climate Change Question

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
mainco2mappia18934.jpg

Why is there more CO2 in the Congo and Madagascar than in the USA?

Can the AGWCult declare they successfully lowered our carbon footprint and it's time for them to move on to where their services are really needed?

It's an October snapshot. Biomass burning in the southern hemisphere, while the northern hemisphere growing season had sucked up the CO2. Do a March snapshot, and CO2 in the northern hemisphere will have skyrocketed.

It's impressive, how close to the model the real measurements were. AGW science scores another correct prediction.

I thought the 'consensus' said plants absorbed CO2 in the warm months and gave it back in the cold ones?

The map shows the opposite, doesn't it?

Since October is more of a warm month, why would you say that?
As I understand it the areas of the world other then China and Indonesia that have the most CO2 in that graph are in summer months. Warmer as you claimed, And also according to the prevailing theory that means those areas should have LESS CO2 as it is WARM months.

It's an October snapshot. Biomass burning in the southern hemisphere, while the northern hemisphere growing season had sucked up the CO2. Do a March snapshot, and CO2 in the northern hemisphere will have skyrocketed.

It's impressive, how close to the model the real measurements were. AGW science scores another correct prediction.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Accurate? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: None of that is even close to what your clowns predicted. Not even close!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Accurate? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: None of that is even close to what your clowns predicted. Not even close!
so being wrong is right! Like AGW is anything on the planet.

Accurate? None of that is even close to what your clowns predicted. Not even close!

So did you skip October, or were you blinded by cult madness?

I do understand, and I sympathize a bit. Your cult and the emotional support structure it provides for you is collapsing. That must be scary. Still, admitting you screwed up and turning over a new leaf is the best response. Don't worry about anyone holding grudges. Grudges are not rational, so the rational side doesn't do grudges. Anyone who embraces rationality and the scientific method is welcomed joyfully.

Ya just gotta love the assholes like Walleyes. All lies and misinformation.

Here are the people that built and run that satellite to describe what they are seeing, and it is nothing like the corksmoking deniers on this board are claiming;

Forum List

Back