Climate Change Obama's Top Concern. Meanwhile..Another Cop Dies

GOP using a dead cop to try and score political points.

The RWers are just hoping for more dead cops so they can try and blame the president for something.
Actually, the DNC supports cop-killing.

If they didn't, they wouldn't be avid supporters of Blackliiesmatter.

You need more yoga before pulling off this stretch

No stretch at all

We have them on video chanting what cop-killers said (pigs in a blanket) and chanting cop-killing slogans. (What do we want......dead cops)

Who do you have some people on tape or the DNC or is it the BLM group...Or all three Mr Fantastic?

Ultimate_Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_2_Textless.jpg

Not even clever.

We have these anarchists who brought us ACORN and OCCUPYWALLSTREET, chanting the words of an indicted cop-killer.......calling for dead cops......and the DNC officially announces their support for them.

Blackliesmatter issued a list of demands. Their members openly call for the disarming of cops. They're chanting (PIGS IN A BLANKET...FRY EM LIKE BACON).
Black Lives Matter Activists Chant 'Pigs in a Blanket' After Cop Murder - Breitbart

It doesn't get any clearer.......yet you can't figure it out.

Last edited:
I was just thinking this same thing to myself yesterday. Changing names of mountains while America turns lawless.

Obama changed a Mountains name?
Mt. McKinley? Now Denali.

The people up there call it by both names. When I lived in Alaska, I lived 25mils from what I called it; Mt. McKinley. I can tell ya for a fact, that most of the people living there could give two shits about him and his acting like a king making some big STINK about re-naming mountains in their state. they'd mostly prefer he never step foot in their state.
They'll still call it what they want anyway

People who defend Obama are literally acting as grooms of the stool.

I was just thinking this same thing to myself yesterday. Changing names of mountains while America turns lawless.

Obama changed a Mountains name?
Mt. McKinley? Now Denali.

The people up there call it by both names. When I lived in Alaska, I lived 25mils from what I called it; Mt. McKinley. I can tell ya for a fact, that most of the people living there could give two shits about him and his acting like a king making some big STINK about re-naming mountains in their state. they'd mostly prefer he never step foot in their state.
They'll still call it what they want anyway
Ya I was just showing his lame priorities.

We could all laugh at what a stinking Hypocrite the man is. with him flying up there gushing all that pollution into our climate, putting on some dog and pony show about a mountain. and then he turns around and PREACHES TO US about what we learned in grade school how the climate changes . but he want's us to believe his bs ON HOW it's because of you, but NOT HIM flying all over the place our climate is changing.

the waste of our money this man has wasted on all these travels to give speeches and put on shows that are suppose to Make him look Important. I am sick to death of the man and the GAMES they play with all of us.

Climate change is an international challenge best handled at the federal level

Police is a local challenge best handled at the municipal level
What do you expect from posters who cry for days over a name change for a mountain?

Especially since HE did not change the name.
Actually people that live in Alaska should've been able to vote whether they wanted the name change. But king Obama thought different, but I could really care less.

DNC supports cop killers, Illegal Alien murderers and EnviroMarxism

Find a right wanker who wants to keep guns out of the hands of illegals, criminals, terrorists and mental cases.

You can't and YOU are one who wants them to have easy access to guns.
We didn't coddle the illegal immigrant in California. Liberals did and defend him. So go to hell.

Cop deaths by violence are lower in 2015 than for the same period in 2014.

Therefore, only a liar or retard would claim we're having a crisis of cop deaths.

Also, it's ghoulish to use cop deaths to push a political agenda. ODSers, stop tapdancing on the graves of cops. Normal people see you doing that and feel like puking.

Obama is concerned that the ice is melting...in summer

I wonder just how many people actually take the liar at his word anymore?
He really is like a joke to me, but if he gets his way with HIS climate change BS policies it won't a be a joke for us.

When the president talks about guns, you fools have a fit.
When the president doesn't talk about guns, you fools have a fit.

Stop pretending you care about dead cops or other victims of guns. The fault for shootings lies directly at the door of those who fight against keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, terrorists, illegals and the mentally ill. That's the OP.

And finally, in point of fact, climate change is far more important than any other issue you can name.

No it isn't..... it's not even real... except in the pinheads of liberal moonbats.

Climate change is a global issue that needs to be addressed, In a country of 300 million+ people, the president can't prioritize the deaths of a few cops.

Climate change is a global issue that needs to be addressed, In a country of 300 million+ people, the president can't prioritize the deaths of a few cops.

Climate change is made up bullshit.... the Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old... it will be around long after it has shrugged us off. You climate nutters are completely out of your minds.

Climate change is made up bullshit.... the Earth is 4,500,000,000 years old... it will be around long after it has shrugged us off. You climate nutters are completely out of your minds.
You don't understand how climate change works, I'll listen to the scientists.

You don't understand how climate change works, I'll listen to the scientists.

Sure I do, climate changes, it happens and has been happening since creation. Stop shitting your pants over nature. The world is not going to end over SUV's.

Jesus, you folks are such simpletons.

You can tell when Obama cares about an issue. He can't help sticking his nose in it. His silence on the rash of cop-killings that have been going on the last month is deafening. Instead he's busy jacking up our energy bill and talking about the surreal terrorist threat of global climate change. Melting ice is a major concern, but saying a word in public about all of the cops that are being murdered, not so much.

FC1976B9-0D16-4FC8-BED0-74FCECB875C8_w640_s.jpg

900x506

Links:
Manhunt continues in Lake County as Fox Lake mourns slain police officer

Obama: Climate Change 'Defining Threat of This Century'

Energy official: Electricity prices to soar 80 percent, thanks to EPA coal regulations

Obama paints doomsday scene of global warming in Alaska

Love you MW! :)

Climate change is a scheme whereby the globalists seek to scare the bejezzus out of the simple minded and thereby they will let them control their lives. Think about it, everything they seek to do involves controlling what you do, how you live, what you drive, what you keep your thermostat set to, etc., etc.

GOP using a dead cop to try and score political points.

The RWers are just hoping for more dead cops so they can try and blame the president for something.

1. Sandyhook
  2. Trayvon
  3. Michael Brown
  4. Etc
124059_600.jpg.cf.jpg

So you are saying the US President shouldn't comment on Sandy Hook because it will make you sensetive about owning your gun.

Everytime you complain about Obama, I just think that is another thing the President is doing right.

Mudwhistle, Sandy Hook was a product of your vile cowardly gun policy... Live with it and don't say you mourn those kids... It's fuckers like you that make it happen.

Forum List

Back