Obama's big "Climate Change" crackdown on coal industry readies for launch

Yes higher energy prices always helps the poor.

Like you give a phlying phuck about the poor.

How many of you idiots have been to a coal mining town in West VA or Kentucky, southern PA?

Answer my question: Since coal has been mined now in this country since the early 1800's WHY are coal mining towns so poor?

Why don't the coal companies reinvest in their communities and create safe, healthy work places? God phucking knows they've had a couple of centuries to do so.

They are paying off Congress to stay in business, promoting lies such as "clean coal" and making sure renewable fuels don't get a foothold in this country. When it comes to energy production, countries like Brazil and France are light years ahead of us. Why is that?

Last edited:
Oh my the AGW cult wants nuclear?

So instead of pollution we can have 5000 year radiation zones. I am sure that will be good for the environment. Be great for the health of the poor as well. And with all the regulations in place and disposal, etc. Nuclear is far more expensive.

So yet again higher energy prices helps the poor.

For the far left to claim they want to help the poor, they sure go out of their way to make it even harder on them.

You fail to understand. It is another opportunity to create another program to help those poor people who cannot afford to pay for their energy use. Another 300,000 votes locked in.....

How many of you idiots have been to a coal mining town in West VA or Kentucky, southern PA?

Answer my question: Since coal has been mined now in this country since the early 1800's WHY are coal mining towns so poor?

Why don't the coal companies reinvest in their communities and create safe, healthy work places? God phucking knows they've had a couple of centuries to do so.

They are paying off Congress to stay in business, promoting lies such as "clean coal" and making sure renewable fuels don't get a foothold in this country. When it comes to energy production, countries like Brazil and France are light years ahead of us. Why is that?

France? Really?

You want to go with that?

EDF is one of the world's largest producers of electricity. In 2003, it produced 22% of the European Union's electricity, primarily from nuclear power:

nuclear: 74.5%
hydro-electric: 16.3%
thermal: 9.1%
wind power and other renewable sources: 0.1%

Life itself is NOT without RISK.

Learn it, Live It, KNOW it.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back