Obama's Job Killing Machine Moves Forward

Perry is fuckin awesome.

His presidency would be chocked full of epic WIN.......if only he can get past that Texas Governor's stigma...........
He's a shill, a liar and a douchebag on top of that. Any man who attends Jim Hagee's church and takes it seriously is screwed in the head.

How many nuclear reactors have been put on line in the USA in the last 15 years?
What percent of grid power comes from renewables in the USA?
If your answers were zero and about 1% respectively, you'd be close.

Valid questions, to be sure. Mostly it's the Liberals who have been against nuclear power. But Obama has said it should be put back to use because it is extremely clean to burn and produces very little CO2.

Do you wonder why the numbers for your Unicorn Power Grid are so low? If you don't, you probably should. Do you want your electric bills to double? Stupid question. Of course you do.

It's not necessarily more expensive to produce the power, but nuclear power plants are inherently more expensive to build. Check out the link:

Nuclear Power Economics | Nuclear Power Costs

Putting aside for the moment the ridiculous idea that experts in the field feel that they cannot make money doing it your way and you think you know more than they do, there are Constitutional issues that the Big 0 is once again grinding into the ground in his headlong rush to destroy the Republic.

Constitutional issues? Like protecting the environment?
You may want U.S. to become another China, but I do not.

Maybe the Congress can de-fund the EPA. I wonder how committed the Unicorns are... Would they work for free? They want people who actually produce things to work for free. One might suppose they would prefer that to getting paid.

After all, if one makes money to do something, then obviously that person is corrupt.

Well, not necessarily "corrupt", but "irresponsible".
It's a sad world when corporations (or in this case, Texas power plants) are blaming the EPA for requiring them to consider the environment when producing power. It's part of being responsible corporations. Yes, profits are important, but it's time to stop trashing the environment in favor of the bottom line.

And why is it fair that Obama take the heat for the BP Oil spill disaster, but also take the heat for demanding stricter environment;a regulations on corporations?
You can't have it both ways, my friend.

Well.. Obama says a lot of things, I don't see him doing anything but hampering this country, we send more manufacturing over a seas, which doesn’t help the environment that’s for sure. Nuclear power yes I'm for it, More oil drilling, yes I’m for it, more natural gas production, yes I'm for it. But Obama and his allies refuse to let us do any of that. You libs can defend him all you want his policies are not and will not help to create any jobs.

Umm the clean air act has been around for 40 years.
Is our government not supposed to enforce it?

Selective enforcement of laws sucks. Either enforce them or get rid of them.

What Texas is fighting is a modification of the act in which the EPA is trying to regulate green house gases in order to "combat" a climate emergency that doesn't exist.

Do it for the chillrens. Hep the chillrens. Chillrens need to breathe. Hep the chillrens.

I know, I know. Conservatives don't care about children once they are out of the uterus. Just come right out and say it. You'll feel better

How much CO2 is the threshold for the children about whom you are concerned?

If there is no CO2 in the body, we die. This is pretty plain and simple.

Carbon Dioxide in Blood

Low Carbon Dioxide in Blood (Hypocapnia)Hypocapnia refers to the condition of reduced CO2 levels in the bloodstream and is the opposite condition of hypercapnia. This condition is sometimes aroused by the treatment of medical emergencies, such as hyperkalemia, high blood pressure (hypertension), etc. On the other hand, hypocapnia can also be self induced, by hyperventilation. The state of breathing faster and deeper than necessary is termed as hyperventilation. This over-breathing results in light-headedness and several other undesirable symptoms, that are associated with panic attacks.Hyperventilation reduces the CO2 concentration level in the bloodstream, below the normal 40 mm of Hg, thereby resulting in an increased level of pH value. Since CO2 increases the acidity in the blood, a low CO2 level leads to increased alkalinity in the blood. This, in turn, leads to the constriction of blood vessels that supply blood to the brain. Moreover, transport of essential electrolytes for the functioning of the nervous system is also reduced. Low level of CO2 in the bloodstream, can cause cerebral vasoconstriction, thereby resulting in cerebral hypoxia. The symptoms and signs of this are:•Visual disturbances.•Anxiety.•Transient dizziness in the person.•Muscle cramps.•Blackouts.Most of the CO2 content in the body is in the form of bicarbonate. Thus, when laboratory tests are conducted to check the CO2 level in the blood, it is actually measuring the blood bicarbonate level. The level of carbon dioxide in blood has to be around 40 mm of Hg, for the proper functioning of the body. Deviations in the amount of carbon dioxide in blood can lead to dizziness, respiratory and cardiac arrest and even death.

oh, wow...

High Carbon Dioxide Levels May Up Asthma Rate

this is also a reply to the "plant food" nonsense *facepalm*

Forum List

Back