Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on globa

You accuse me of that which you do.

No, I highlighted your sleazy behavior by mirroring it back at you. And damn, does that make you blubber.

You've admitted to everyone that the generalization fallacy which you use so often is invalid.

Yet even after being prompted multiple times, you refuse to state you won't use it any more. That means you plan to use it more, even after you've admitted that it's dishonest sleaze.

Since you've so proudly announced your intention to lie to everyone, why shouldn't everyone assume everything you say is a lie?

Oops, too late. They already do.
No, you sniveling lying weasel, I will NOT abandon rational thought and join your cult.

Donald Trump, after consulting with experts (Ann Coulter) and reading scientific journals (Breitbart), and watching the discovery channel (FOX News)...has concluded that climate change is a hoax.

my friends: DONALD TRUMP IS A HOAX! A HOAAAAAAX!

There have been no posts for 6 days until your attention-whoring and virtue-signalling post, dumbass
Except the post above mine was posted 17 minutes before mine, you embarrassing little crybaby. Damn son, get your shit together.

There have been no posts for 6 days until your attention-whoring and virtue-signalling post, dumbass
Except the post above mine was posted 17 minutes before mine, you embarrassing little crybaby. Damn son, get your shit together.
Must be some dumbass retard leftist cultist I have on ignore.

Nevertheless, you keep bumping the thread.

Are you getting the attention you so desperately crave?

Nevertheless, you keep bumping the thread.
Oops, you just bumped your own thread. Again. A debunked, embarrassing pile of shit thread. You must like embarrassment.
I'll let you have the last word. I know how much it means to you.
Thank you!

This embarrassing thread by an embarrassing climate science denier was prompted by a debunked study that was so thoroughly and publicly debunked within a day of it's release, that it was never even submitted for peer review.

Any functioning, rational adult might have wondered about the credibility of one, single study that deviated so far from the mountains upon mountains of research that leads to and created the current consensus, and then spent a few seconds on Google to find all this out for himself.

But not Davey, no sir.

Forum List

Back