Climate Change Deniers Have No Credibility

jc, quit running. You're not fooling anyone.

You said the hotspot theory was absolutely wrong. Therefore, you must know what the hotspot theory is. So tell us what it is. Do it right here. I'll leave you some space.

If you don't know what the theory is, you can't honestly say you know it's wrong. You clearly don't know what the theory is, yet you say you know it's wrong. Hence, you are proven to be dishonest.

So, as expected, you auto-declared everything was a conspiracy, even though you have no evidence to support such a delusional claim. You just have ... faith.

Also as expected, you failed to tell us what the hotspot theory was. You have no idea what the theory is, yet you're still absolutely positive it's wrong.

Conclusion: You're a cultist, and your faith in your cult is unshakable. Hence, there's no reason to take anything you say seriously, as it's all just the rambling of a cultist.
you have failed yet again to show any evidence. Provide something of fact. Again I have shown you for a fraud and just someone prancing around the internet looking to call people names. Now, please provide your factual evidence and let's move on shall we?
I guess it's just unfortunate that your alleged arguments never include even attempting to substantiate climate change denial conspiracy theories. I would love for someone to explain exactly how this global conspiracy of governments and scientists actually works. How did they all get together and agree in the first place? You don't see that many nations agreeing on anything.
all day every day dude. Just go to the thread:

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

jc, quit running. You're not fooling anyone.

You said the hotspot theory was absolutely wrong. Therefore, you must know what the hotspot theory is. So tell us what it is. Do it right here. I'll leave you some space.

If you don't know what the theory is, you can't honestly say you know it's wrong. You clearly don't know what the theory is, yet you say you know it's wrong. Hence, you are proven to be dishonest.
funny, you never have anything do you. I'm still waiting on that evidence sir/lady! when you going to present it and explain the 18 year pause, the lack of Arctic and Antarctic ice melt. Come glory hound where is your evidence? see the thread:

all my evidence is in there. give it a read.

Frankly, this discussion really gets old .....

Both sides line up at the outer most extreme positions, and throw stones at each other.

Nobody can seriously deny climate change .... BUT, nobody can seriously claim it is man made. The facts just don't work for either extreme position.

Come glory hound where is your evidence? see the thread:

all my evidence is in there. give it a read.

No, nobody goes to skook's garbage thread. That sewer stinks way too much.

If you want to spam and troll and cry, feel free to do it in that thread as much as you want. Nobody will report you. Nobody reads that thread, so nobody cares about it.

Both sides line up at the outer most extreme positions, and throw stones at each other.

Nobody can seriously deny climate change .... BUT, nobody can seriously claim it is man made. The facts just don't work for either extreme position.

In 4.7 billion years of this planet, ONE and only one constant has held for our climate - change.

The AGW cult is fucking nuts and about as anti-science as it is possible to be. No one denies that the climate continues to change, as it has for the last several billion years. AGW morons like having their fragile little egos stroked "you are SO POWERFUL that you can change the climate." Sorry you drooling fucktards, it ain't the case. You are insignificant worms that are along for the ride - deal with it.

So, as expected, you auto-declared everything was a conspiracy, even though you have no evidence to support such a delusional claim. You just have ... faith.

Also as expected, you failed to tell us what the hotspot theory was. You have no idea what the theory is, yet you're still absolutely positive it's wrong.

Conclusion: You're a cultist, and your faith in your cult is unshakable. Hence, there's no reason to take anything you say seriously, as it's all just the rambling of a cultist.
you have failed yet again to show any evidence. Provide something of fact. Again I have shown you for a fraud and just someone prancing around the internet looking to call people names. Now, please provide your factual evidence and let's move on shall we?
I guess it's just unfortunate that your alleged arguments never include even attempting to substantiate climate change denial conspiracy theories. I would love for someone to explain exactly how this global conspiracy of governments and scientists actually works. How did they all get together and agree in the first place? You don't see that many nations agreeing on anything.

I'm really not interested in reviewing your highlights. If you have something of interest to present on this thread, feel free to do so.

I believe everyone believes there is climate change s0n. Name one poster who doesn't?

Now the second part of your post is spot on. And is the entire argument. Perhaps you should learn to read better.

It's called evidence, or lack there of. Don't you think if you're going to claim man is causing global warming, one should expect to provide the evidence it needs to convince everyone? I'm just saying. Not sure where you got the climate change piece from though.

I'm really not interested in reviewing your highlights. If you have something of interest to present on this thread, feel free to do so.
hahahahahahahahahaha, just as expected you have nothing to add to the debate. You don't even want to review the other sides points. How can you argue something you don't review? just saying that's screwy dude.

hahahahahahahahahaha, just as expected you have nothing to add to the debate. You don't even want to review the other sides points. How can you argue something you don't review? just saying that's screwy dude.
Because all your vague references and silly claims are blind alleys and childish set ups. And that's all I've ever seen from you.

Let me give you all a look into the future.

50 years from now, when the polar bear isn't gone, the seas haven't risen, and the ice isn't gone, and there is still snow in winter, the AGW descendants and veterans will be saying: "see? All of our work saved the planet!" When in fact, it was all nonsense all along.

Because all your vague references and silly claims are blind alleys and childish set ups. And that's all I've ever seen from you.
did you go read posts in the thread I posted? What about the 'post the experiment' thread. vague, naw, you're just naive to what the actual argument is about. you should first learn that and reading those would provide you with my side of the argument. And again, no evidence to support any global warming has ever been provided in this forum. No one can even tell us what 120 PPM would do to the climate. Oh, fudge some datasets and we can learn. LOL, what a hoot. Still waiting for the data sets that aren't touched by someone yet,........ the raw..... data sets...

50 years from now, when the polar bear isn't gone, the seas haven't risen, and the ice isn't gone, and there is still snow in winter, the AGW descendants and veterans will be saying: "see? All of our work saved the planet!" When in fact, it was all nonsense all along.
spot on dude.....spot on!!!!!!! You get all the credit when it happens from me.

Skooks, you agree?

did you go read posts in the thread I posted? What about the 'post the experiment' thread. vague, naw, you're just naive to what the actual argument is about. you should first learn that and reading those would provide you with my side of the argument. And again, no evidence to support any global warming has ever been provided in this forum. No one can even tell us what 120 PPM would do to the climate. Oh, fudge some datasets and we can learn. LOL, what a hoot. Still waiting for the data sets that aren't touched by someone yet,........ the raw..... data sets...
No, looks like I'm still just reading about what you say you wrote someplace else.

let's see bill nye the science guy.....LOL holy crap I might have pee'd myself on this one.

No, looks like I'm still just reading about what you say you wrote someplace else.
yep, exactly, no need to repeat myself every time someone new comes in. That burden falls on you to find out what the argument is about.

let's see bill nye the science guy.....LOL holy crap I might have pee'd myself on this one.

Are you sure you don't want to consult Nostradamus?

yep, exactly, no need to repeat myself every time someone new comes in. That burden falls on you to find out what the argument is about.
Oh I see, maybe you just like keeping the good stuff to yourself. Well then, I guess the mystery of your compelling rebuttal will remain unsolved for now.

Forum List

Back