Climate Change Deniers Have No Credibility

as if someone who goes calling people who has a different opinion than you some stupid name like, DENIERS has the credibility . or has any thoughts of their own they feel they need to call people they don't know that name?

that's some la la land stuff right there

how about we just call you globull Warmer cult members:

Last edited:
as if someone who goes calling people who has a different opinion than you some stupid name like, DENIERS has the credibility . or has any thoughts of their own they feel they need to follow people ( like Albert the Bore hypocrite Gore) in calling people that.

The title of "Deniers" doesn't really describe the depth of the problem. I can think of some far more appropriate characterizations, but they wouldn't be allowed here.

Some interesting numbers to illustrate why climate change deniers are so unimportant.
Why Climate Deniers Have No Scientific Credibility - In One Pie Chart DeSmogBlog

Do you ever have a thought or opinion of your own? You believe what others tell you and you post what others say.
Why do you imagine my opinions of science matter?

I'm just pointing out that you don't have any opinions of your own, or apparently, thoughts of your own. Probably why you unquestioningly believe in AGW.

Some interesting numbers to illustrate why climate change deniers are so unimportant.
Why Climate Deniers Have No Scientific Credibility - In One Pie Chart DeSmogBlog

Do you ever have a thought or opinion of your own? You believe what others tell you and you post what others say.

I'm just pointing out that you don't have any opinions of your own, or apparently, thoughts of your own. Probably why you unquestioningly believe in AGW.
I see, well then, thanks for pointing that out. I can see why you'd be so concerned about my apparent lack of opinion, since there's usually such a shortage of opinions around here.

I see, well then, thanks for pointing that out. I can see why you'd be so concerned about my apparent lack of opinion, since there's usually such a shortage of opinions around here.

You aren't getting it.

You should try thinking for yourself. Maybe start with a healthy dose of skepticism and seek out facts instead of swallowing whatever is fed to you.

You aren't getting it.

You should try thinking for yourself. Maybe start with a healthy dose of skepticism and seek out facts instead of swallowing whatever is fed to you.

Thanks for the advise. From now on I'll try extra hard to think more like you.

You aren't getting it.

Jesus Christ, how dense are you really? No, don't thinklike me, think for your self for once.

You aren't getting it.

Jesus Christ, how dense are you really? No, don't thinklike me, think for your self for once.
Jesus Christ? Are you praying for me think like you, so I can understand your thoroughly considered and well thought out positions?

You aren't getting it.

Jesus Christ? Are you praying for me think like you, so I can understand your thoroughly considered and well thought out positions?

Wow, ok well that explains why you are an AGW believer doesn't it.

You aren't getting it.

Wow, ok well that explains why you are an AGW believer doesn't it.
I'm sure that must be true, based on your completely objective, unbiased viewpoint. I don't see what other logical conclusion there could possibly be.

Have you ever seen so much BS spewing from these people? If you don't believe like they do that means you are a D-E-N-I-E-R.

Who the hell sits around and thinks up these stupid names. Just like BIRTHERS.

Saul Alinksy tactics at it's finest. people better start waking up to it or let them use it to beat you over the head with it

dear gawd, they are the ones with not a shred of credibility in my book.

just SPEW

You aren't getting it.

No you dumb fuck. He's asking you to think for yourself. Go out there and look at the evidence for both sides and make an independent decision.
Start here.
Global Warming and Peer Review The Fix Is In

I am a denier, I'm proud to say it. But let's be certain what we are talking about here. I'm not denying that the planet may be warming, I am denying that man has anything to do with it.

The planet may or may not be warming, it depends on who's cherry picked data you want to believe, but there is as of yet no real evidence that man is the cause. It's simply a lie to say otherwise.

as if someone who goes calling people who has a different opinion than you some stupid name like, DENIERS has the credibility . or has any thoughts of their own they feel they need to follow people ( like Albert the Bore hypocrite Gore) in calling people that.

The title of "Deniers" doesn't really describe the depth of the problem. I can think of some far more appropriate characterizations, but they wouldn't be allowed here.
but you should first learn who the denier really is. you and yours have the market friend.

Forum List

Back