Climate Change Deniers Have No Credibility

I am a denier, I'm proud to say it. But let's be certain what we are talking about here. I'm not denying that the planet may be warming, I am denying that man has anything to do with it.

The planet may or may not be warming, it depends on who's cherry picked data you want to believe, but there is as of yet no real evidence that man is the cause. It's simply a lie to say otherwise.
I see, so then your completely independent thoughts depend on who you want to believe. I think I get it now.

as if someone who goes calling people who has a different opinion than you some stupid name like, DENIERS has the credibility . or has any thoughts of their own they feel they need to call people they don't know that name?

that's some la la land stuff right there

how about we just call you globull Warmer cult members:
Lolol "people who has"

I am a denier, I'm proud to say it. But let's be certain what we are talking about here. I'm not denying that the planet may be warming, I am denying that man has anything to do with it.

The planet may or may not be warming, it depends on who's cherry picked data you want to believe, but there is as of yet no real evidence that man is the cause. It's simply a lie to say otherwise.
they're liars, that's what they are. They think they are some sort of special. let's put the cult away and let them pray for their religion. The doubters are the deniers. They love the word, they stand in front of mirrors and pronounce their glory of denial. I laugh daily at the stupid they carry in their posts. I challenge each one to a debate and they fail each time. I even created a single thread to post to to make the task more simple and yet, still haven't debated me or the other true believers of the earth.

Some interesting numbers to illustrate why climate change deniers are so unimportant.
Why Climate Deniers Have No Scientific Credibility - In One Pie Chart DeSmogBlog

Do you ever have a thought or opinion of your own? You believe what others tell you and you post what others say.
Why do you imagine my opinions of science matter?
we already know you don't. so why are you here exactly?
Why? You mean you haven't already dreamed up some kind of stereotypical scenario? I'd be very surprised if you hadn't.

Do you ever have a thought or opinion of your own? You believe what others tell you and you post what others say.

I'm just pointing out that you don't have any opinions of your own, or apparently, thoughts of your own. Probably why you unquestioningly believe in AGW.
I see, well then, thanks for pointing that out. I can see why you'd be so concerned about my apparent lack of opinion, since there's usually such a shortage of opinions around here.

You aren't getting it.

You should try thinking for yourself. Maybe start with a healthy dose of skepticism and seek out facts instead of swallowing whatever is fed to you.

Thanks for the advise. From now on I'll try extra hard to think more like you.
that'd be an improvement for thinking like them!

I see, so then your completely independent thoughts depend on who you want to believe. I think I get it now.

No, just as I already showed, you don't "get" anything ever.

Have you ever seen so much BS spewing from these people? If you don't believe like they do that means you are a D-E-N-I-E-R.

Who the hell sits around and thinks up these stupid names. Just like BIRTHERS.

Saul Alinksy tactics at it's finest. people better start waking up to it or let them use it to beat you over the head with it

dear gawd, they are the ones with not a shred of credibility in my book.

just SPEW
Birthers and deniers....perhaps we should consider the link there.

Some interesting numbers to illustrate why climate change deniers are so unimportant.
Why Climate Deniers Have No Scientific Credibility - In One Pie Chart DeSmogBlog

we already know you don't. so why are you here exactly?
Why? You mean you haven't already dreamed up some kind of stereotypical scenario? I'd be very surprised if you hadn't.
relevance?

Have you ever seen so much BS spewing from these people? If you don't believe like they do that means you are a D-E-N-I-E-R.

Saul Alinksy tactics at it's finest. people better start waking up to it or let them use it to beat you over the head with it

just SPEW

I am a denier, and not a birther. You fail again.

As you've already pointed out. Did you have any further salient points to make?

just SPEW

I am a denier, and not a birther. You fail again.
I wasn't taking a poll, but thanks for responding anyway.

he was merely trying to communicate to you. It's tough to communicate to those in lala land.

You aren't getting it.

You should try thinking for yourself. Maybe start with a healthy dose of skepticism and seek out facts instead of swallowing whatever is fed to you.

Jesus Christ, how dense are you really? No, don't thinklike me, think for your self for once.
Jesus Christ? Are you praying for me think like you, so I can understand your thoroughly considered and well thought out positions?

Wow, ok well that explains why you are an AGW believer doesn't it.
he just thinks he's pee wee herman. you know the old 'i know you are what am I' routine?
Excellent rebuttal. Who could possibly argue with that kind of eloquence.

Jesus Christ, how dense are you really? No, don't thinklike me, think for your self for once.
Jesus Christ? Are you praying for me think like you, so I can understand your thoroughly considered and well thought out positions?

he just thinks he's pee wee herman. you know the old 'i know you are what am I' routine?
rebuttal? I guess you don't know the definition.

As you've already pointed out. Did you have any further salient points to make?[/QUOTE

That depends, do you have any more insignificant points to make?

As you've already pointed out. Did you have any further salient points to make?[/QUOTE

no and I'm surprised the mods let these fools tool around making zip points and just name calling post after post.

Westwall, when can this stop?

no and I'm surprised the mods let these fools tool around making zip points and just name calling post after post.

Westwall, when can this stop?
Good question. When will all the childish name calling stop?

No, I leave that all up to the people who know what their opinions are about.

rebuttal? I guess you don't know the definition.
No, I guess I don't. Please feel free to define it for me.

Forum List

Back