Climate Change Deniers are Almost Extinct

The ozone layer has a naturally occurring hole that may serve a purpose. It gets bigger and smaller as some sort of natural occurrence and there's nothing we can do to stop it or change it.

The ozone hole was not there in 1956. It's not natural.

The dirty hippies pointed out the problem, and got the fix in place. The dirty hippies saved your ass here. Show some gratitude.

This is a lot like the kooks who think the Y2K issue was all a conspiracy. Many thousands of people busted their butts to fix the problem. And since they fixed the problem ... it proves that the problem never existed! Take that, dirty liberals!

Denying CFC-caused ozone depletion is like denying that smoking causes cancer. Not surprisingly, the same group of paid shills worked hard to deny both. And that exact same group of paid shills, literally the very same people, are now being paid to deny AGW.

The ozone layer has a naturally occurring hole that may serve a purpose. It gets bigger and smaller as some sort of natural occurrence and there's nothing we can do to stop it or change it.

The ozone hole was not there in 1956. It's not natural.

The dirty hippies pointed out the problem, and got the fix in place. The dirty hippies saved your ass here. Show some gratitude.

This is a lot like the kooks who think the Y2K issue was all a conspiracy. Many thousands of people busted their butts to fix the problem. And since they fixed the problem ... it proves that the problem never existed! Take that, dirty liberals!

Denying CFC-caused ozone depletion is like denying that smoking causes cancer. Not surprisingly, the same group of paid shills worked hard to deny both. And that exact same group of paid shills, literally the very same people, are now being paid to deny AGW.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:..........there!!!!!

Nobody cares honey.............your point is 100% moot. Nobody is spending 76 trillion fucking dollars to fix the hole in the ozone!!!:coffee:

Like every single k00k nutty-ass environmentalist, they NEVER consider answering the question..........."At what cost?". Accordingly, it is why they always lose.

Last edited:
Just a whole bunch of farmers and home owners in the Mid-West care very much as the intense drought has caused them a great deal of financial pain.

Actually DundrHead -- not surprising but EPA makes the claim that --

The sun's output of UVB does not change; rather, less ozone means less protection, and hence more UVB reaches the Earth.

Most recently we are finding out that the Suns' spectrum DOES shift balance between the IR side and UV side of emissions. We've only had 20 years (less than a full sunspot cycle) of satellite data and only 10 or so years of CONTINUOUS solar studies to understand the most important DRIVER of the climate.

And evidently -- the EPA is NOT keeping up with current advances in understanding.

Previous attempts to understand interaction between solar irradiance, spectrum and atmos "windowing" and heating were stymied by observing thru the very medium you're trying to isolate. Satellite measurements are the ONLY way to do accurate CONTINUOUS long term studies.. And you are already jumping right the hell over all that science and understanding when you proclaim that you KNOW IT ALL..

This short history of REAL measurements in the atmos and of the sun is a major reason why we don't know Jack about solar spectral shifts on GreenHouse Window effect or shifts in Long Wave IR radiation to be captured by the "blanket". A couple of more solar cycles of observation might straighten out our understanding of all this... In fact -- until then -- tree rings are more accurate than most Climate Models.

All of your idiotic drivel just equals the fact that you don't really know anything about this subject, physics or science in general, and you're so stupid you imagine that everyone else is as ignorant and clueless as you are.

Just a whole bunch of farmers and home owners in the Mid-West care very much as the intense drought has caused them a great deal of financial pain.

I thought AGW caused floods and record rainfall?

Hey Frank............check this out.............. Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

heard this guy interviewed today. Fascinating shit. They look at it as 50 single contests, not one. At the present, Obama is going to get about 211 electoral votes. Even if two or three close ones swing ( Pa, New Mexico and Nevada), he's still falling far short. Of course, every singel media outlet is going to be calling it a horse race for the next two months to get people viewing every night but we're looking at a Romney blowout. Over the past 8 elections, they call between 45 and 48 states correctly.:D:D He said the September economic numbers may even make it worse for the president.:eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Actually DundrHead -- not surprising but EPA makes the claim that --

The sun's output of UVB does not change; rather, less ozone means less protection, and hence more UVB reaches the Earth.

Most recently we are finding out that the Suns' spectrum DOES shift balance between the IR side and UV side of emissions. We've only had 20 years (less than a full sunspot cycle) of satellite data and only 10 or so years of CONTINUOUS solar studies to understand the most important DRIVER of the climate.

And evidently -- the EPA is NOT keeping up with current advances in understanding.

Previous attempts to understand interaction between solar irradiance, spectrum and atmos "windowing" and heating were stymied by observing thru the very medium you're trying to isolate. Satellite measurements are the ONLY way to do accurate CONTINUOUS long term studies.. And you are already jumping right the hell over all that science and understanding when you proclaim that you KNOW IT ALL..

This short history of REAL measurements in the atmos and of the sun is a major reason why we don't know Jack about solar spectral shifts on GreenHouse Window effect or shifts in Long Wave IR radiation to be captured by the "blanket". A couple of more solar cycles of observation might straighten out our understanding of all this... In fact -- until then -- tree rings are more accurate than most Climate Models.

All of your idiotic drivel just equals the fact that you don't really know anything about this subject, physics or science in general, and you're so stupid you imagine that everyone else is as ignorant and clueless as you are.

Really? How many published papers do you have? How many conferences have REQUESTED a paper from you? If you'd like -- PM me and we'll chat about my lack of a science background..

You got nothing.. Can't or won't discuss any of this in detail.. Which is it TinkerBelle?

c'mon Ray..........only the far left reference RCP. Its loaded up with lefty polls................but if that provides you solace in this time of disaster, amen. People are hurting big time and nobody cares about George Bush anymore except the k00k left. When the economy sucks, the incumbent goes down. Like me, you've lived enough years to have seen it. Its just the way it works.

Im not even worried anymore.........just waiting for election day so I can swoop into the POLITICS forum and torture the OCD mental cases in there like Lakota, Star, Franco and all those other misfit mental cases.:D:D

And by the way Ray.......the fallout is going to be catastrophic for your alarmist stuff..............gonna be about 50 on the priority list of the next administration who will be going to town on ^ oil and natural gas production. Thats how you deliver on a 12 million jobs promise............and I'll be in here every day pointing that out!!!:rock:

Last edited:
I thank the denialists for proving my point so well. You know, about how denialism is entirely a political cult which has nothing to do with science. Poke any denialist, and off they go on crazy political rants. Just look at this thread.

We have global warming every summer and global cooling every winter.

There are some hiliarious posts on this thread, but I think this is probably the funniest.

One day Katz is going to be very surprised to find that winter does not occur at the same time right around the world! :lol:

When you can't point to a single lab experiment that reproduces your "theory" go for the cheap insult

Last time we had a dust bowl in the Midwest, we had a Progressive in the White House then too.

There is a 100% Correlation between Progressive Presidents and Midwest dust bowls

No links?

Okay, I understand and where you are coming from.

No links required.
Are you not aware that someone with the right opinion has already proclaimed that the GD debate is over? And if you disagree you will be marginalized as a nut.

pffft
AGW alarmism is the Loch Ness Monster debate for adults.

I think the debate about whether the climate is changing is over, and has been for some time.

The debate about the role played by humans is still ongoing, but I doubt we'll be discussing that much five years or so from now.

The debate about what all of that means and what we do to save the planet I suspect will run for another 20 years.

I do see some very sound and sane questions posed by people who do not believe people play a role, and I have also seen those questions largely answered - or at least sensibly discussed.

But when you look through this thread, probably 3/4 of the comments from so-called deniers are simply laugh-out-loud dense. I am sure other deniers laugh at them too, and why not?

That should not mean ALL denial is as silly as what we see here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back