Climate Change Deniers among our Elected Representatives

You just made NO ARGUMENT whatsoever for reducing CO2 emissions.

Good job.
I didn't intend to. There are plenty of people providing that argument, probably more effective than I can. I was stating my opinion, that regardless of what scientist say, most people are not going make significant scarifies to save the planet since the chances are very good that it will be around regardless throughout their life.

Does anyone really believe that China is going to sacrificed economic growth to clean up it's act or Brazil which has been deforesting the nation and destroying rain forest at an alarming rate for agriculture is going to convert farmland back to jungle, or dozens of third world countries are going to deny their people an industrial revolution to fix a problem that they did not cause. The only way this will happen is if people become convinced that their life and that of their children depends on it. For that to happen, there're going to have to see it for themselves.

And since there is no proof it is happening or will happen.....why should they ?
It is not the lack of scientific proof that keeps people from supporting the reduction in greenhouse gases. It is a very vocal minority who keeps telling people it's all a lie. It's a great worldwide conspiracy. There will be no climate change and if there were it would be God that caused it, not man. I would like to believe that as would most of people in the world. It's reassuring. We can continue to deforest the planet, dump any amount carbon into the atmosphere and it's all good, no problem.

Garbage.

There is no scientific proof that can link climate change to man or to some doomsday future.
“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”
Joseph Goebbels

I would agree.....the total bullshit from the AGW community is being repeated far to often.

Where is the evidence that ANY of what you are hearing from mainstream science is a lie? Doing nothing but saying it is so just doesn't hack it.

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”
Joseph Goebbels

Like the lie that there is actual observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability? Like that whopper? You guys repeat it so often that you have come to believe it yourselves...

Where is the evidence that ANY of what you are hearing from mainstream science is a lie? Doing nothing but saying it is so just doesn't hack it.

The lack of observed, measured evidence to support the AGW hypothesis over natural variability brings the lie into sharp relief.

All members of congress are all aware of the mainstream science......for two decades now. It is quite clear they think its a lie! Which means the constituents think its a lie. ALL of the evidence backs me. In other words, the science isn't swaying anybody so really, its not much more than a hobby for science junkies.:coffee:

The challenge was to Billy Bob and even were it not, your post does not even suggest I am lying.

You seem to have some sort of fixation on indirect effects. You claim that AGW is invalid because the public is unconcerned. You think the Congressional voting record shows the same.

Why don't you try challenging the science? If it's false, the science will show it.

The challenge was to Billy Bob and even were it not, your post does not even suggest I am lying.

You seem to have some sort of fixation on indirect effects. You claim that AGW is invalid because the public is unconcerned. You think the Congressional voting record shows the same.

Why don't you try challenging the science? If it's false, the science will show it.

AGW is invalid because the hypothesis has littered the landscape with failed predictions for the past 3 decades and because there is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the piss poor hypothesis over natural variability...

Now you may check funny in the name of your abu afak sock...and not answer because you aren't reading my posts...you crack me up skidmark...what a doofus. How pathetic is it to go about letting your sock go about checking funny on posts when you have no rational argument to make?

Last edited:

I will challenge it when it becomes relevant.

s0n....you got the whole thing bass akwards!:2up:

You live in a world of how you wish things were. I live in a world of how things are.

Those who live in my world are having waaaaaaaay more fun! Winning does that!:funnyface::funnyface::flirtysmile4:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back