CDZ Climate Change "almost entirely man's fault"!

Todd -

Have you noticed how youd points are always about the politics - and never about the science?

You just proved Mamoth's point, I believe.

It's been colder than normal in the US the past two years. Global Warming is a hoax. Weather patterns in the US alone prove that. What happens in the rest of the world does not matter.

Right....because the fact that parts of countries like Spain and Australia are turning into deserts, or the Arctic melting to nothing isn't going to impact the US at all, right?

Honestly....how often do we see comments from Deniers here that show a degree of insight most hedgehogs would be ashamed of?

if anyone really believed it we would have taken action 20 years ago. Instead we ignored it mostly, and temperature has gone down for 20 years not up even though in those years we have added 35% to all the carbon ever put into the atmosphere. What does that tell you? What does reduced hurricane activity teach you about the "scientific" understanding of how warming works.

Well, are glaciers still melting?

Is the Arctic still melting?

Are sea level still rising?

Was Sept 2014 the hottest on record?

What this all tells me is that the IPCC predictions have been largely accurate and on track, and that it is only politics that prevents people like yourself from really understanding the topic better.

UN climate panel delivers stark climate change warning CTV News

Read the link, and let's discuss the matter rationally.

It's been colder than normal in the US the past two years. Global Warming is a hoax. Weather patterns in the US alone prove that. What happens in the rest of the world does not matter.

Really? Climate Change is more than global warming and the weather patterns in the US.

We agree! It is much more than "global warming" and "weather patterns." It's mostly political maneuvering and power grabbing.

UN climate panel delivers stark climate change warning CTV News

Read the link, and let's discuss the matter rationally.

Really? Climate Change is more than global warming and the weather patterns in the US.

We agree! It is much more than "global warming" and "weather patterns." It's mostly political maneuvering and power grabbing.

I understand. Do you feel better now? You make Rush proud.

Todd -

Have you noticed how youd points are always about the politics - and never about the science?

You just proved Mamoth's point, I believe.

Have you noticed the science isn't pushing us to waste trillions and cripple our economy?

It's the politics of the left-wingers doing that. That's why we resist.

Todd -

Right..this will be those left wingers like Angela Merkel, David Cameron and Alexander Stubb, right?

Or is it that they are all conservatives?

My god man...how can you possibly not know this stuff?

Todd -

Right..this will be those left wingers like Angela Merkel, David Cameron and Alexander Stubb, right?

Or is it that they are all conservatives?

My god man...how can you possibly not know this stuff?

If they want to cripple their economies, they should feel free.
I prefer my economy with cheap, available energy.

The Right will never accept it, no matter how much proof is shown. They prefer to protect the industries that pollute. God knows why.

The Right will never accept it, no matter how much proof is shown. They prefer to protect the industries that pollute. God knows why.

Indeed....and also oddly enough, they are doing so years after those industries themselves admitted that climate change is for real.

I wonder how many climate sceptics realise that the oil industry has long since abandoned their denialist corner of the world?

When you have actual empirical data instead of computer generated science fiction I'll listen. Right now you've got nothing.

Indeed....and also oddly enough, they are doing so years after those industries themselves admitted that climate change is for real.

I wonder how many climate sceptics realise that the oil industry has long since abandoned their denialist corner of the world?

The oil companies OWN a large percentage of your so called "green" companies now. The oil companies aren't stupid. They see how they can rape the middle class, make huge amounts of cash, and they don't have to produce a single thing to get it, unlike what they have to do with the fossil fuels they're exploiting. Free money is free money and they would be fools to leave that on the table. Don't you think?

When you have actual empirical data instead of computer generated science fiction I'll listen. Right now you've got nothing.
You're really dyed in the wool, aren't you?

I'm a scientist. I follow the scientific method which the climatologists abandoned years ago for politics.

Westwall -

Firstly, most western oil companies earn more thn 95% of their revenues from fossil fuels.

Secondly, very, very few of the major companies operating in the solar, wind, tidal or even hydro industries are owned by oil companies.

I really think that any objective person would take that to mean that their switching sides from the sceptics camp to the scientists camp is fair proof that the scientists have got it right.

I'm a scientist. I follow the scientific method which the climatologists abandoned years ago for politics.
Of course you are.

Westwall -

Firstly, most western oil companies earn more thn 95% of their revenues from fossil fuels.

Secondly, very, very few of the major companies operating in the solar, wind, tidal or even hydro industries are owned by oil companies.

I really think that any objective person would take that to mean that their switching sides from the sceptics camp to the scientists camp is fair proof that the scientists have got it right.

Yes, they do. However once they saw the writing on the wall they jumped into the green sector full bore. It's free money. The government mandates that you charge a fee for pushing paper around. It's the perfect scam and the oil companies jumped in full stretch. The really big winners if any of this nonsense passes will be the international bankers who will make trillions for doing nothing but pushing paper around. The losers will be the middle class and they will not just lose big. They will be utterly destroyed. That will lead to a revolution and bloodshed the world hasn't seen since Mao and Stalin murdered their people in the tens of millions.

I truly hope that this fraud gets stopped now before that terrible scenario plays out.

And no, the climatologists didn't get it "right". They have failed utterly. They have one theory for how CO2 drives global temps and to date they have had to dream up 56 reasons for why their theory isn't working. That would be hilarious if the consequences weren't so serious.

Of course you are.

Yes, I am. And a damned good one too.

Forum List

Back