Cleveland Indians: End of An Era

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Says who though? They're still going to be known as The Cleveland Indians to me no matter what.

Is that not why the American journalist Megyn Kelly pulled her kids from school. Her six year old son they wanted him to write a letter to Cleveland saying the name was offensive. She said they should make sure he knows how to spell Cleveland before making him political activist.

Is that not why the American journalist Megyn Kelly pulled her kids from school. Her six year old son they wanted him to write a letter to Cleveland saying the name was offensive. She said they should make sure he knows how to spell Cleveland before making him political activist.

Wait, the Indians name was offensive or The Guardians was offensive?

The Doctor's Wife I wonder what Native Americans REALLY think of the Cleveland Indians. I was a lifelong Redskins fan until they knuckled under to the Woke mob and became THE WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM. The truly sad thing is most of the Native Americans LOVED the Redskins and wore their gear proudly. But the Woke Mob came along and took it from them and told them it was for their own good. That is how ass backwards the world has become.

I was born a 15 minute drive from the old stadium. Probably 10 minutes by boat. I've been a lifelong fan. I believe we have bigger things to worry about.

Says who though? They're still going to be known as The Cleveland Indians to me no matter what.

Prehistoric Bandits Kicked Out of Asia. A Hideout Is Not a Homeland.

To show compassion for diverse lifestyles, they should change their name to the Scalping Savages.

Just as an aside, Indians come from India.
So, why wasn't the teams mascot this guy?

10simpsons-apu-item-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Forum List

Back