Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

Fuck you, you sexist asshole. What a complete jackass you have proven yourself to be using such sexist tactics in debating with a woman. Go fuck yourself. I'll not respond to you again. And, I am aware of what a racist you are from your posts in another thread. You are beneath contemp.

I did not tell you to try not to lose control of your emotions because you're a woman, but because in this very thread you have been losing control of your emotions and behaving like a child. You are lashing out because you've basically lost control, and I'm sure it must be embarrassing to every other woman out there who does have control of her emotions.

I'm willing to discuss this issue with you, but only if you gain your composure and treat people with basic human decency and respect. Disagreeing with someone on an issue doesn't give you the right to throw a tantrum.
Oh you fucking asshole,. You are just a fucking asshole. Too bad you didn't die at 12 because you made a mistake of judgment. I'm sure the world would be a better place without the likes of you. I'm not discussing anything with such a total jackass as you are. I never deal with morons like you. You're on ignore. Go fuck yourself you pathetic excuse for a human being. Sad, sad human flotsam that you are. The person who should be embarrassed is you: you should be embarrassed just to exist
This is twice you've promised to not respond to Wake. So now you're a woman 'on the rag' who is a liar.
having a tantrum.
God help any man within a mile of you today baby.

RKM Brown is having a meltdown.

I'm curious to see House, Grandma, CaféAuLait, FA_Q2, Wolfsister77, Shaitra, and Avatar4321 weigh in on this.

Basically, it being a gun replica, and the people it being pointed at don't know this, it is therefore ok because the kid is twelve and it's a "toy."

Anything that is being used to portray the likeness or insinuate the functionality of a weapon is said weapon and I will respond accordingly.
Libs have no problem expelling a kid from school for having a folder paper "gun", or pointing a carrot and going bang, but feel kids should be able to intimidate the public with replicas.

Pretty much shows how fucked up their thinking is.

I'm a liberal who has a problem when schools go too far on the gun thing. Sending a kid home because he has a shirt with a logo of a cartoon character with a gun in a holster for example. Happened in our family. Extremist are on both side of the political spectrum.

I have empathy for blacks, but at the same time I understand thier problems are of thier own doing. Liberals and blacks obsesse over white racism while wilfully ignoring and making excuses for the self-destructive behavior of black people.
You couldn't possibly have empathy for black people. Empathy means putting yourself in their shoes, and you don't do that; if you did, there is no way on Earth you'd write the things you do. Sympathy, also, you do not have. You are a racist, died in the wool. KKK type. Sick and sickening.

And, based on your posting, you are illiterate and probably uneducated. Statistics show that racists are generally unintelligent and uneducated, at least below average. Looks like you fit right into that category.

I wear your accusation of being a racist as a badge of honor. I know people like you like to call people racist so they can suppress the truth, but it won't work with me. In general I find you despicable. I have no problem with foreigners. They certainly have a right to discus issues that affect Americans on this board like everyone else, one would hope that while discussing these issues they conduct themselves in a respectful and appropriate manner. You do not. You are incredibly arrogant. You act like you know more about what goes on here than people who actually live here. You also have a problem showing people who you disagree with basic respect. In short you are a stupid bitch. Go fuck yourself!
I am an American you moron. I was born and raised in the States and lived there longer than you have. My family has been American for hundreds of years. I have zero respect for racists, that means you. And I have no problem showing that lack of respect because you don't show it to the people you consider beneath you because of race.

It's not only me that you show a lack of respect to, it's anybody who dares to have a different view from you. Again, I'm proud to be called a racist by someone of your ilk. You are arrogant, ignorant and incredibly annoying. Go fuck yourself, stupid bitch.
You're on ignore you ignorant, stupid asshole.
Still 'on the rag' baby?
If you claim to have someone on 'ignore' then why aren't you 'ignoring them?
You really are desperate for a fight. Any fight. With anyone. May God help any man who comes near you today.

The boy did not pull the gun & point it at police. The cop over reacted shooting to suddenly in this case. I don't believe there was malice or racism involved, but he should be fired, not sent to jail.

Shouldn't be in a park with a toy gun pointing it at police. They have to make life or death decisions in an instant. Could be the boys up bringing that he chose to point a pistol at the "po-po." I remember when I had a city job and I was in my pick-up truck with my safety light on. I was on the government housing side of town and there were several Black men sitting outside in the afternoon drinking 40's and smoking dope. A little boy who was playing in the grass came out to my truck and pointed his finger at me and gestured like he was shooting me. Why? Because i had a light on my truck, in his eyes i was like the po-po. That's the mentality our police must deal with on a daily basis.

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to realize that the rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act went into effect. They shoot first and ask questions later these days, shooting unarmed people has become a regular feature of our society. Next time you get pulled over by a cop try taking your hands off the steering wheel and see what happens.
nope. Sorry. Rules of engagement are what they are.

Instead of whining and crying about thugs like Travon Martin and Michael Brown
being shoot and killed maybe time would be better spent wondering how two police officers ended up shooting and killing a 12 year old boy in a park because he was playing with a toy gun? There is no excuse for the police action on this shooting.

Read more at Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police - Toledo Blade

trayvon martin did nothing to get himself shot. and calling unarmed young men "thugs" is pretty messed up.

but tell us again how there's no racism involved.

Shouldn't be in a park with a toy gun pointing it at police. They have to make life or death decisions in an instant. Could be the boys up bringing that he chose to point a pistol at the "po-po." I remember when I had a city job and I was in my pick-up truck with my safety light on. I was on the government housing side of town and there were several Black men sitting outside in the afternoon drinking 40's and smoking dope. A little boy who was playing in the grass came out to my truck and pointed his finger at me and gestured like he was shooting me. Why? Because i had a light on my truck, in his eyes i was like the po-po. That's the mentality our police must deal with on a daily basis.

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to realize that the rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act went into effect. They shoot first and ask questions later these days, shooting unarmed people has become a regular feature of our society. Next time you get pulled over by a cop try taking your hands off the steering wheel and see what happens.

"engagement" with a 12 year old boy?

is there anything you can't justify?

never mind... that's a rhetorical question.

Ayup, rules of engagement are the cops can kill anyone they want, anytime they want, for any reason they want. All they have to do is say they were "scared." They saw a weapon. The guy was charging me. The guy touched me.

being shoot and killed maybe time would be better spent wondering how two police officers ended up shooting and killing a 12 year old boy in a park because he was playing with a toy gun? There is no excuse for the police action on this shooting.

trayvon martin did nothing to get himself shot. and calling unarmed young men "thugs" is pretty messed up.

Trayvon got shot because he didn't knock the guy out.

I'm curious to see House, Grandma, CaféAuLait, FA_Q2, Wolfsister77, Shaitra, and Avatar4321 weigh in on this.

Basically, it being a gun replica, and the people it being pointed at don't know this, it is therefore ok because the kid is twelve and it's a "toy."

Anything that is being used to portray the likeness or insinuate the functionality of a weapon is said weapon and I will respond accordingly.
Libs have no problem expelling a kid from school for having a folder paper "gun", or pointing a carrot and going bang, but feel kids should be able to intimidate the public with replicas.

Pretty much shows how fucked up their thinking is.

I'm a liberal who has a problem when schools go too far on the gun thing. Sending a kid home because he has a shirt with a logo of a cartoon character with a gun in a holster for example. Happened in our family. Extremist are on both side of the political spectrum.
But, in the school I was in once, a "Kenny Takes A Shit" t-shirt was OK, a Ruger logo got you sent into in-school suspension.

Ain't "Progress" wonderful.

Trayvon got shot because he didn't knock the guy out.

Yeah because getting your head supposedly slammed to the ground in fear of your life always requires no stitches and a scratch :rolleyes:

Lets get it straight...Trayvon wouldnt be dead if that creep didnt follow him with a gun for no reason. Take gun out of the equation, or GZ and a murder is avoided

"engagement" with a 12 year old boy?

is there anything you can't justify?

never mind... that's a rhetorical question.
Today's a good day. I get to put another fuck-witt Martin/Big Mike/twelve year old negro boy budding gangbanger,'Special Needs', Tree dweller, supporter on PI.
You're stupid.

None of this has anything to do with the toy he was carrying.

It has to do with cops driving right up on someone they claimed was armed and dangerous, and shooting that person as a first resort rather than last resort.

No, I think RKMBrown is getting a hint of what the Left goes through every day when trying to make rational intelligent points to wingnut whackjobs like roadrunner and Wake.
I choose liberty... that means I don't agree very often with authoritarians actions taken by either of the two parties, or by independents. But yes, when you side with liberty, you'll find me on your side 99.9% of the time.

It has to do with cops driving right up on someone they claimed was armed and dangerous, and shooting that person as a first resort rather than last resort.

It wasn't a toy gun, it was a pellet gun. You go around pointing a gun at people, don't be surprised if someone shoots you.

First resort, last resort? Was the cop supposed to wait until the kid actually shot him first?

It wasn't a toy gun, it was a pellet gun. You go around pointing a gun at people, don't be surprised if someone shoots you.

First resort, last resort? Was the cop supposed to wait until the kid actually shot him first?
Which pellet gun was it?

Of course not shooting first before knowing the situation is always the best course of action :rolleyes:

Which pellet gun was it?

bb-gun-tamir.jpg

Forum List

Back