Cleaning Up Our ISIS Mess: POLL: Putin Gains Record Support Among Russians Over Syria...

Matt Drudge's has worn out his knee pad when it comes to Putin. I hope his fluffing hand still works. lol

Yeah, but we could say the same about you and your 'Communist Organizer' Dear Leader. You fluff on him pretty hard, no?

I've been thinking a little about this, and when has America gone into other countries and tried to "colonize?" We haven't. We have never done that. Shouldn't these people in the ME be more upset with the Brits. I really think most of their problems result from early times when the Brits wanted to colonize all over the world. They would just move in and take over. They tried it with America too! Thanks to our armed citizens, that wasn't possible.

We are the Brits. The two nations' foreign policies are actually one foreign policy. They've been pursuing 'Regime Change' for many years. But who are they to declare 'Regime Change' on any nation?

I've been thinking a little about this, and when has America gone into other countries and tried to "colonize?" We haven't. We have never done that. Shouldn't these people in the ME be more upset with the Brits. I really think most of their problems result from early times when the Brits wanted to colonize all over the world. They would just move in and take over. They tried it with America too! Thanks to our armed citizens, that wasn't possible.

We are the Brits. The two nations' foreign policies are actually one foreign policy. They've been pursuing 'Regime Change' for many years. But who are they to declare 'Regime Change' on any nation?

Okay, the thing is, world stability is a rather important factor. Since we are now a part of the "global economy" all of these things effect us in one way or another. I think that is the main reason why we involve ourselves.

"Our" mess?

Maybe not you personally, but your Government absolutely.

So you're letting the rest of the "West" off the hook?

We aren't the only country to interfere in their matters, that's for sure. :D In fact, IIRC, it was originally the Brits who started it all.

The U.S. is mainly responsible for the current bloody horror in the Middle East. Most Americans just can't accept that though. They've been duped into believing it's all for 'Freedom.' They truly believe their Government is the 'Good Guy.' Boy are they wrong.

Well, Saddam Hussein was a thorn in the side of the world, but yeah. I remember when they were telling us we were going to war with Iraq, I was like WTF? :uhh: Why?

Hussein was just another U.S. Puppet who stopped doing what he was told. You stop doing what you're told, you will die. It had nothing to do with WMD or 'Freedom.' It was about control. Plundering another nation's resources.

I can't believe there are still people dumb enough to think Putin is in Syria to clean up ISIS.

Please tell me you people aren't actually that stupid and this topic is some kind of satire.
I am sure most people realize he is int here for selfish reasons. Like his pipeline.
But the fact remains, at least he is doing something :thup:
And what do you think that "something" is?

Hint: It has nothing to do with cleaning up ISIS.

And it is frightening that "doing something" is all it takes to earn your thumbs up of a monster.

We aren't the only country to interfere in their matters, that's for sure. :D In fact, IIRC, it was originally the Brits who started it all.

The U.S. is mainly responsible for the current bloody horror in the Middle East. Most Americans just can't accept that though. They've been duped into believing it's all for 'Freedom.' They truly believe their Government is the 'Good Guy.' Boy are they wrong.

Well, Saddam Hussein was a thorn in the side of the world, but yeah. I remember when they were telling us we were going to war with Iraq, I was like WTF? :uhh: Why?

Hussein was just another U.S. Puppet who stopped doing what he was told. You stop doing what you're told, you will die. It had nothing to do with WMD or 'Freedom.' It was about control. Plundering another nation's resources.

Because we need everyone's cooperation to succeed with this "global economy" and "one world" hypothesis. People want to blame republicans, people want to blame democrats, but it's both sides. Unfortunately, everything other countries do can effect us now and OUR economy and well being.

I can't believe there are still people dumb enough to think Putin is in Syria to clean up ISIS.

Please tell me you people aren't actually that stupid and this topic is some kind of satire.
I am sure most people realize he is int here for selfish reasons. Like his pipeline.

And it is frightening that "doing something" is all it takes to earn your thumbs up of a monster.
Dude, he is hurting IS. I don't give a fuck if he gets a pipeline or not. Do you want to nuke Russia? Didn't think so. Let them do our work since Washington doesn't know how to.
Do you think an Islamic caliphate will be better than Assad? Didn't think so.

Okay, the thing is, world stability is a rather important factor. Since we are now a part of the "global economy" all of these things effect us in one way or another. I think that is the main reason why we involve ourselves.

They've done the exact opposite of stabilizing in the world. They've created horrific chaos, especially in the Middle East.

They've done the exact opposite of stabilizing in the world. They've created horrific chaos, especially in the Middle East.

I agree, but I don't think that was our intention, TBH. :D Unintended consequences. You know, I totally agree with your premise that we should stay out and dammit, I wish we could, but this is really a lot to do with the whole "global economy" bullshit.

Dude, he is hurting IS. I don't give a fuck if he gets a pipeline or not. Do you want to nuke Russia? Didn't think so. Let them do our work since Washington doesn't know how to.

Excellent point. Assad never did any harm to our nation. There was no reason to kill him. He's a Western-educated man. He's not an Islamic radical. The U.S. really screwed the pooch on this one.

Yeah, let someone else do the dirty work for a change. I think most American citizens are just tired of it all.

"Our" mess?

No. ISIS was created by American, Saudi, and British intelligence agencies. They wanted Assad dead. And now look at the horrific chaos they've created.

So you're leaving out the French. And the drought.

This all didn't just pop up in the last year yanno.

Excellent point. Assad never did any harm to our nation. There was no reason to kill him. He's a Western-educated man. He's not an Islamic radical. The U.S. really screwed the pooch on this one.

I remember when this whole thing started and we were helping the "rebels." I was like, how do we know these are the "good guys?" I remember arguing with people on another forum about it and bringing up the fact that there were a lot of rag tag terrorist groups involved with these supposed "rebels."

Dude, he is hurting IS.

No, he isn't. I ask again, please tell me you people aren't actually this retarded.

I've been thinking a little about this, and when has America gone into other countries and tried to "colonize?" We haven't. We have never done that.

Ask the Philippines about that. Ask Hawaìi. And Puerto Rico. Usually we're more subtle though.

Putin knows, unlike the retards on this forum, he cannot stop ISIS without a massive all-out war. He is not in Syria to "clean up ISIS".

He is there for one reason. To stabilize Assad and establish a zone of control which Assad can defend and maintain once Putin leaves.

That's it. Period.

ISIS will still be here, rubes, when Putin is gone. So all your masturbation fantasies that he is halting ISIS are just that. Wet dreams.

Stop fellating the man. Get off your fucking knees.

I've been thinking a little about this, and when has America gone into other countries and tried to "colonize?" We haven't. We have never done that.

Ask the Philippines about that. Ask Hawaìi. And Puerto Rico. Usually we're more subtle though.

We didn't "colonize" in those places. The Brits did.

The history of Hawaii includes both natural and human history. After the creation of the islands by volcanic forces, the islands began developing their flora and fauna. Sometime around 1 AD, the earliest Polynesian settlers began to populate the islands. Around 1200 AD Tahitian explorers found and began settling the area as well. This became the rise of the Hawaiian civilization and would be separated from the rest of the world for another 500 years until the arrival of the British.

Dude, he is hurting IS.

No, he isn't. I ask again, please tell me you people aren't actually this retarded.
Bombing their headquarters and ammo supplies are helping them I assume?

Putin knows, unlike the retards on this forum, he cannot stop ISIS without a massive all-out war. He is not in Syria to "clean up ISIS".

He is there for one reason. To stabilize Assad and establish a zone of control which Assad can defend and maintain once Putin leaves.

That's it. Period.

ISIS will still be here, rubes, when Putin is gone. So all your masturbation fantasies that he is halting ISIS are just that. Wet dreams.

Stop fellating the man. Get off your fucking knees.
I think you are one smart SOB but sometimes your word "rubes" fits you perfectly.

Forum List

Back