Cleaning Up Our ISIS Mess: POLL: Putin Gains Record Support Among Russians Over Syria...

The British are the ones who divided the territory into Israel and Palestine. America didn't do that.
The British are the ones who divided the territory into Israel and Palestine. America didn't do that.

Syria was in the French Mandate, all set up by the League of Nations after WWI.
Next, Putin's going to give the world a cure for Ebola too.

What would be wrong with that? But even with that, your Government would still tell you to hate him. And you would. It's that whole Government/Corporate Media brainwashing thing.

Yep we is all just good gubment stooges here in the US.

:spinner:

The IS part is.. I mean, they did do it themselves, but we had our part in it..

silly idea-------mooooslems is people too-------they get do decide what they want------they decided
to create a criminal caliphate cesspit. Most americans (likely including Bush) had no idea
what a caliphate cesspit is and would not consider that any grown adult would want that filth.
Bush was always confident that the mooooslems in Iraq want to be just like TEXANS

Or, him and his Globalist Elite buddies just wanted its resources. It's all about the plundering. Always will be.

yeah yeah YAWN ....ok

Ha, i bet you thought it was all about duh 'Freedom Fries.' Iraq has resources we want. Simple as that.

no it isn't-------not that simple at all

Actually, it is. They have something we want. Don't wanna give it to us, we'll take it. Hussein was just another U.S. Puppet who wasn't doing what he was told anymore. Just like Noriega and many others. And it earned him a death sentence.

It ain't about duh 'Freedom Fries' my friend. Our Government doesn't give a shite about freedom. But i understand where you're coming from. I was once like you.

clean up ISIS ?

yeah right. Putin is there to protect his pal with jets and missiles ISIS doesn't have.

Russians without a shirt give RW's a chubby.

What would be wrong with that? But even with that, your Government would still tell you to hate him. And you would. It's that whole Government/Corporate Media brainwashing thing.

Most are. You're told to hate him, and you will. He's the 'Next Hitler' and all that shite. Another Boogeyman to perpetuate Permanent War. It is what it is.

clean up ISIS ?

yeah right. Putin is there to protect his pal with jets and missiles ISIS doesn't have.

Russians without a shirt give RW's a chubby.

ISIS has more than you think. And it was all supplied by the U.S., Saudi Arabia, and Great Britain.

Putin invades the Crimea. Some of the more twisted right wingers line up to gobble his cock.

Putin invades Donetsk, and we hear more slurp, slurp, slurping.

Putin begins bombing hospitals and civilians in Syria, and now they are deep throating him for "cleaning up ISIS" and "doing something"!!!

I guess he'll have to invade Poland...

Most are. You're told to hate him, and you will. He's the 'Next Hitler' and all that shite. Another Boogeyman to perpetuate Permanent War. It is what it is.

The next Hitler? You's funny. The memo I got was the next "Stalin".........

:thanks:

Very sad that Russia and Iran are stuck cleaning up our awful mess in Syria. It's time for Americans to reconsider its Government's 'Regime Change' policy. It's unjust and unwise.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s public approval rating has reached a record 89.9 percent since he ordered his military to begin air strikes in support of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, according to a state-run polling center.

Support for Putin hit the new peak in an Oct. 17-18 poll of 1,600 people conducted in 46 regions of Russia, an increase of 3.3 percentage points from a similar survey a week earlier, the Russian Public Opinion Research Center, known as VTsIOM, said on its website Thursday. The margin of error was no greater than 3.5 percentage points.

“Against the background of the successful anti-terrorist operation in Syria, Vladimir Putin’s job approval rating has reached an historic high,” with a quarter of respondents citing the military campaign as the main reason for their support, according to VTsIOM. The president’s previous record-high rating was 89.1 percent reached in June, it said...

More:
Putin Gains Record Support Among Russians Over Syria, Poll Shows
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

I'm curious why right wing conspiracy theorists are so enchanted with Putin?

Ha, 'Stalin?' Really? I heard 'Hitler.' Oh well, I guess that'll work. Gotta have a Boogeyman. Gotta perpetuate that Permanent War. ;)

Very sad that Russia and Iran are stuck cleaning up our awful mess in Syria. It's time for Americans to reconsider its Government's 'Regime Change' policy. It's unjust and unwise.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s public approval rating has reached a record 89.9 percent since he ordered his military to begin air strikes in support of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, according to a state-run polling center.

Support for Putin hit the new peak in an Oct. 17-18 poll of 1,600 people conducted in 46 regions of Russia, an increase of 3.3 percentage points from a similar survey a week earlier, the Russian Public Opinion Research Center, known as VTsIOM, said on its website Thursday. The margin of error was no greater than 3.5 percentage points.

“Against the background of the successful anti-terrorist operation in Syria, Vladimir Putin’s job approval rating has reached an historic high,” with a quarter of respondents citing the military campaign as the main reason for their support, according to VTsIOM. The president’s previous record-high rating was 89.1 percent reached in June, it said...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

He might be saving the Middle East. That's gotta be worth something.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Yeah, but you carry water for Putin on pretty much every topic. From the Ukraine invasion to the annexation of Crimea.

Ha, 'Stalin?' Really? I heard 'Hitler.' Oh well, I guess that'll work. Gotta have a Boogeyman. Gotta perpetuate that Permanent War. ;)

No not really. I just made it up. I have not been told by anyone in the government to hate Putin. I simply don't like authoritarian dictators like Putin.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Yeah, but you carry water for Putin on pretty much every topic. From the Ukraine invasion to the annexation of Crimea.

Crimea needed no invasion. School yourself on the divide east and west in the Ukraine. You know like realizing Crimea was a gift to the Ukraine by Nikita.

Svoboda and others were about to take away Crimea's autonomy. Right in their party platform.

Or we assisted in the overthrow of a duly elected government in the Ukraine and handed it to Nazi lovers.

Look up Stepan Bandera who western Ukes just love to death.

The Ukrainian Nazi Bandera.

No not really. I just made it up. I have not been told by anyone in the government to hate Putin. I simply don't like authoritarian dictators like Putin.

That what he is? Or is that just what your Government/Corporate Media told you?

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

I never knew you to kneel and bob a deity.....

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Crimea needed no invasion. School yourself on the divide east and west in the Ukraine. You know like realizing Crimea was a gift to the Ukraine by Nikita.

Svoboda and others were about to take away Crimea's autonomy. Right in their party platform.

Or we assisted in the overthrow of a duly elected government in the Ukraine and handed it to Nazi lovers.

Look up Stepan Bandera who western Ukes just love to death.

The Ukrainian Nazi Bandera.

Yup, and now VP Biden's little brat son is head of Ukraine's biggest gas company. Most Americans are unfortunately brainwashed by 24/7 Government/Corporate Media Propaganda. They have no idea what's really going on. They truly believe their Government's always the 'Good Guy.'

Forum List

Back