Zone1 Classify an adopted Romanian - now American third cousin

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
What if he is adopted by Americans, now has a american name Douglas Hein, and he lives the american way of life. Do you consider him regulary American?

Knowing many Romanians extremely well I can tell you that the more intelligent and professional people have little good to say about America .

They see it as a route for improved prosperity but regard your educational system as beyond belief and are astounded at the general level of ignorance about matters outside of America .

And I understand this perfectly as it matches my own experience as a professional UK person .

Knowing many Romanians extremely well I can tell you that the more intelligent and professional people have little good to say about America .

They see it as a route for improved prosperity but regard your educational system as beyond belief and are astounded at the general level of ignorance about matters outside of America .

And I understand this perfectly as it matches my own experience as a professional UK person .

I thought Americans are open minded welcoming people who welcome and adopt strangers, but now some Americans here are racist to me. I really dont like that they treat me bad here. Of course not all only a few bad apples though.

You appear to be an idiot.

You appear to be an idiot.
In the real world I do not mix with low IQs .

Why let everybody here see how obviously you fit into that category.

It's always better to enter a discussion group with an intelligent comment . Resorting to ad hominem abuse is truly the mark of a dunce .

So stand facing the wall for an hour and learn your lesson .

In the real world I do not mix with low IQs .

Why let everybody here see how obviously you fit into that category.

It's always better to enter a discussion group with an intelligent comment . Resorting to ad hominem abuse is truly the mark of a dunce .

So stand facing the wall for an hour and learn your lesson .

lol moron thinks it has a 'high IQ'. For those who actually took Logic past 'Intro 101' for the easy credit, we know ad hominems are indeed legitimate arguments, especially when pseudo- intellectuals like you weigh in on issues they clearly know zilch about, for instance you waxing rather stupidly on 'intelligence'. In the 'real world', you wouldn't mix at all.

I thought Americans are open minded welcoming people who welcome and adopt strangers, but now some Americans here are racist to me. I really dont like that they treat me bad here. Of course not all only a few bad apples though.
We aren’t racist towards you. We are just tired of your endless fascination with being a member of a sub-group of Europeans. Americans are mongrels, few of us can, or want to, trace any pure heritage. I for instance am Swedish, Scottish, Irish, Comanche Indian, and that is only on one side of my family.

We aren’t racist towards you. We are just tired of your endless fascination with being a member of a sub-group of Europeans. Americans are mongrels, few of us can, or want to, trace any pure heritage. I for instance am Swedish, Scottish, Irish, Comanche Indian, and that is only on one side of my family.

I bet you didnt hear much about people like me, i even often hear that there are no roma (gypsies) in the USA at all. So it is anti-racist, liberal and important to talk about it. I just tell you who i am, like posting my grandparents, myself etc.

I bet you didnt hear much about people like me, i even often hear that there are no roma (gypsies) in the USA at all. So it is anti-racist, liberal and important to talk about it. I just tell you who i am, like posting my grandparents, myself etc.
I am part injun gypsies were easy to ambush and kill back in the day...they tried to fight us with rusty knives

Forum List

Back