Classic Lies from the Left on Palin...

Aug 18, 2008
The below paragraph is a Salon.con article that is classic evidence of the left's desperation... Advancing long discredited lies as fact and doing os knowing that they are passing along lies, which makes them liars... what's even more pathetic is how they can't even muster original humor, ripping off Governor Palin's jokes...

Now this is what the left thinks of as mainstream media... The left is hysterical as they watch what was a sure bet only a few short weeks ago, slip away, with every attempt to splash it back forcing it farther out to sea...

Salon.com article said:
Sept. 9, 2008 | John McCain announced that he was running for president to confront the "transcendent challenge" of the 21st century, "radical Islamic extremism," contrasting it with "stability, tolerance and democracy." But the values of his handpicked running mate, Sarah Palin, more resemble those of Muslim fundamentalists than they do those of the Founding Fathers. On censorship, the teaching of creationism in schools, reproductive rights, attributing government policy to God's will and climate change, Palin agrees with Hamas and Saudi Arabia rather than supporting tolerance and democratic precepts. What is the difference between Palin and a Muslim fundamentalist? Lipstick.

Last edited:
The below paragraph is a Salon.con article that is classic evidence of the left's desperation... Advancing long discredited lies as fact and doing os knowing that they are passing along lies, which makes them liars... what's even more pathetic is how they can't even muster original humor, ripping off Governor Palin's jokes...

Now this is what the left thinks of as mainstream media... The left is hysterical as they watch what was a sure bet only a few short weeks ago, slip away, with every attempt to splash it back forcing it farther out to sea...

How many interviews has Palin done?

I do not even know where to begin in reply to this topic. First, that sounds more like an editorial than actual artical. If you want to say the opinion of one Obama supporter reflects the opinions of the rest, you can also argue that a radical Islamic suicide bomber would represent the values of the rest of the Islamic religion. Second, there is no way McCain will win anyway. he republican party is the desarate party in this election. In all of her speeches at the RNC, we learn no more of Palin than the fact that she is an angry hockey mom. I beg for someone to show me the logic in supporting McCain or Palin.

I do not even know where to begin in reply to this topic. First, that sounds more like an editorial than actual artical. If you want to say the opinion of one Obama supporter reflects the opinions of the rest, you can also argue that a radical Islamic suicide bomber would represent the values of the rest of the Islamic religion. Second, there is no way McCain will win anyway. he republican party is the desarate party in this election. In all of her speeches at the RNC, we learn no more of Palin than the fact that she is an angry hockey mom. I beg for someone to show me the logic in supporting McCain or Palin.

There is no logic for supporting McCain or Palin.

Sure there is. Logical thinkers support the candidates who seem most likely to encourage economic growth, bring stability, safety and growth back to the US. Those people will choose McCain/Palin.

Leftwing nutjobs, who don't think the US is worth its weight in shit, who could care less if people starve and freeze because they can't afford food and oil, and who care more about the dirt under their feet than the US, and who don't distinguish between lies and the truth, evil and good, will choose Obama/Biden

• Banned
I do not even know where to begin in reply to this topic. First, that sounds more like an editorial than actual artical. If you want to say the opinion of one Obama supporter reflects the opinions of the rest, you can also argue that a radical Islamic suicide bomber would represent the values of the rest of the Islamic religion.

Well I'd say that one Leftist writing in a nationally touted Website is pretty much the same as a Islamic Homicide bomber... clearly they're both leftists seeking to change public opinion through morally invalid means, sue to their impotence to do otherwise...

Second, there is no way McCain will win anyway. he republican party is the desarate party in this election. In all of her speeches at the RNC, we learn no more of Palin than the fact that she is an angry hockey mom. I beg for someone to show me the logic in supporting McCain or Palin.

Well we learned that she understands valid principle, has a strong record of governing from it and isn't intimidated by Marxists, Anarchists, Fascists or any other form of sub-species... That's all I needed and before she came to the ticket, it was nip and tuck as to who I would vote for... I suppose the best word to describe my feelings on this election before Governor Palin came on the scene would be: Ambivalence.

McCain and Hussein aren't that far apart ideologically... They're both fascists, Hussein leaning left and McCain right. McCain however was NOT going to win because he could never have gotten the Americans to vote for him, so he needed to bring an American to the ticket which is what he did. At this point it is over... Palin will sit out a four year McCain presidency and take office in 2012 on a platform of Constitutional Americanism...

Now don't let if get ya down... you people can enjoy the fruits of a growing economy and won't that be nice?

• Banned
Sure there is. Logical thinkers support the candidates who seem most likely to encourage economic growth, bring stability, safety and growth back to the US. Those people will choose McCain/Palin.

Leftwing nutjobs, who don't think the US is worth its weight in shit, who could care less if people starve and freeze because they can't afford food and oil, and who care more about the dirt under their feet than the US, and who don't distinguish between lies and the truth, evil and good, will choose Obama/Biden

Well said...

I am glad you see you fellow Americans in such a way. I am tryingto be polite in all of this and you are splitting the world into "Good and Death Eaters" as it were. There are extremeists in both parties (pinko commies and right wing nut jobs alike, watch 'This Land' on jibjab dot com), but I do not think anyone in this country thinks it is worth nothing. I am proud to be an American and I support Obama. I assume you listen to Bush's scare tactics in his reelections.

Now aobut the poor dying, Obama wants to lower middle class taxes and raise corperate tax, but McCain wants to lower the corperate tax fro 35 to 25 percent. (See cnn dot com and go to elections hten issues them economic stimulus because i cant do links yet) Taking from the poor and giving to the rich. Also, in the future, please use some facts in your arguements, that would better help to explain to me than angry ranting.

Obama wants to spend billions on new and old programs, but has no suggestions for encouraging economic growth. He wants to eliminate the oil crisis by shutting down the oil industry. Gosh, that's a brilliant strategy. I wonder how many people will die when they can't heat their homes? Oh, wait..there will be a PROGRAM to subsidize them.

I only use facts when dealing with a factual post. When I'm responding to garbage like this:
"I do not even know where to begin in reply to this topic. First, that sounds more like an editorial than actual artical. If you want to say the opinion of one Obama supporter reflects the opinions of the rest, you can also argue that a radical Islamic suicide bomber would represent the values of the rest of the Islamic religion. Second, there is no way McCain will win anyway. he republican party is the desarate party in this election. In all of her speeches at the RNC, we learn no more of Palin than the fact that she is an angry hockey mom. I beg for someone to show me the logic in supporting McCain or Palin." then you will get rhetoric from me.

Post a few facts yourself, asswipe, before you condescend to tell me how to post.

Hey great irrelevant question... and allow me to return that one with "What color is the sky for someone that's neverseen it?"

Nothing irrelevant about it.

Palin is so incompetent a candidate for vice president that the McCain campaign is terrified of her answering questions unscripted. She knows NOTHING about foreign polcy, and McCain has irresponsibly put her in the position to possibly be president of the United States.

What a disgraceful thing to do!

Last edited:
Obama wants to spend billions on new and old programs, but has no suggestions for encouraging economic growth. He wants to eliminate the oil crisis by shutting down the oil industry. Gosh, that's a brilliant strategy. I wonder how many people will die when they can't heat their homes? Oh, wait..there will be a PROGRAM to subsidize them.

I only use facts when dealing with a factual post. When I'm responding to garbage like this:
"I do not even know where to begin in reply to this topic. First, that sounds more like an editorial than actual artical. If you want to say the opinion of one Obama supporter reflects the opinions of the rest, you can also argue that a radical Islamic suicide bomber would represent the values of the rest of the Islamic religion. Second, there is no way McCain will win anyway. he republican party is the desarate party in this election. In all of her speeches at the RNC, we learn no more of Palin than the fact that she is an angry hockey mom. I beg for someone to show me the logic in supporting McCain or Palin." then you will get rhetoric from me.

Post a few facts yourself, asswipe, before you condescend to tell me how to post.

If you went to the suggested website you would hae found this:

"(Obama) Would pump $75 billion into the economy via tax cuts and direct spending targeted to working families, seniors, homeowners and the unemployed. The plan also includes $45 billion in reserves that can be injected into the economy quickly in the future if the economy continues to deteriorate. Would provide an immediate $250 tax cut for workers and their families and an immediate, temporary $250 bonus to seniors in their Social Security checks. Would provide an additional $250 tax cut to workers and an additional $250 to seniors if the economy continues to worsen. Would extend and expand unemployment insurance"

And I am sencere about everything I said, I am not trying to be a jerk. By the way, at least I am trying.

Last edited:
Herro said:
"If you went to the suggested website you would hae found this:

"(Obama) Would pump $75 billion into the economy via tax cuts and direct spending targeted to working families, seniors, homeowners and the unemployed. The plan also includes $45 billion in reserves that can be injected into the economy quickly in the future if the economy continues to deteriorate. Would provide an immediate $250 tax cut for workers and their families and an immediate, temporary $250 bonus to seniors in their Social Security checks. Would provide an additional $250 tax cut to workers and an additional $250 to seniors if the economy continues to worsen. Would extend and expand unemployment insurance"

YOu don't pump the economy with "direct spending".

In fact, you don't do anything except decimate the economy with all those ridiculous programs...particularly when you intend, at the same time, to rape the shit out of anyone who makes more than $200,000. Those people will immediately cut costs by FIRING PEOPLE and SLOWING DOWN production/service.

In addition, none of that even begins to explain where the money to fund health care is coming from. He talks about imaginary money that will pop into existence when military spending stops. Except it doesn't work like that. Reducing military spending will just make us less safe...it isn't going to produce a whole bunch of money for him to play with.

But go ahead and dream your little liberal dreams. Bottom line: you don't boost the economy by penalizing growth and prosperity. You don't boost the economy by crippling the tax payers with huge programs which subsidize non-productivity. You don't boost the economy by shutting down industry. If you think you do, take a good long look at J. Carter's presidency and the horrific consequences we suffered until Reagan came in and changed things back.

Herro said:
"If you went to the suggested website you would hae found this:

YOu don't pump the economy with "direct spending".

In fact, you don't do anything except decimate the economy with all those ridiculous programs...particularly when you intend, at the same time, to rape the shit out of anyone who makes more than $200,000. Those people will immediately cut costs by FIRING PEOPLE and SLOWING DOWN production/service.

In addition, none of that even begins to explain where the money to fund health care is coming from. He talks about imaginary money that will pop into existence when military spending stops. Except it doesn't work like that. Reducing military spending will just make us less safe...it isn't going to produce a whole bunch of money for him to play with.

But go ahead and dream your little liberal dreams. Bottom line: you don't boost the economy by penalizing growth and prosperity. You don't boost the economy by crippling the tax payers with huge programs which subsidize non-productivity. You don't boost the economy by shutting down industry. If you think you do, take a good long look at J. Carter's presidency and the horrific consequences we suffered until Reagan came in and changed things back.

Yes, you do pump money direstly into the economy. Great Depression, FDR Keynesian economics. If you are making more than 200 grand a year, then you should be taxed a higher percent than the pople making less than 50 grand a year. This plan will not cause companies to fire Americans because most companies use the incentives Obama plans to remove to outsource jobs. To reduce military speding does not mean to make us less safe. We sendd more on our military each year than the rest of the world combined. If we pulled out of Iraq and focused on Afghanistan, that would be a money saver. And we take our money from the super rich, the people who have billions.

Yeah, that works so well historically.

FDR didn't pull us out of the depression, btw. WWII did.

Yeah, that works so well historically.

FDR didn't pull us out of the depression, btw. WWII did.

I will admit that World War 2 and the military industrial complex fished off the Great Depression. However before 1939, FDR helped stop the downward spiral of the economy and stabalized it with Keynesian economics and many small extra programs such as the NRA.

The economy wasn't affected in any but the most incremental way by FDRs programs, and it had leveled off. People have to guess whether or not they would have actually had any more of an impression on the economy to the positive, and some are fairly certain they would have affected it negatively.

The economy wasn't affected in any but the most incremental way by FDRs programs, and it had leveled off. People have to guess whether or not they would have actually had any more of an impression on the economy to the positive, and some are fairly certain they would have affected it negatively.

Well that is debatable, obviously so because we are debating it, and we are not going to get any further on that topic that historians currently have. You may very well be right but I think not, sorry but I think that we should move past this becuase we could be pointlessly arguing about something different :)

I am glad you see you fellow Americans in such a way. I am tryingto be polite in all of this and you are splitting the world into "Good and Death Eaters" as it were. There are extremeists in both parties (pinko commies and right wing nut jobs alike, watch 'This Land' on jibjab dot com), but I do not think anyone in this country thinks it is worth nothing. I am proud to be an American and I support Obama. I assume you listen to Bush's scare tactics in his reelections.

Now aobut the poor dying, Obama wants to lower middle class taxes and raise corperate tax, but McCain wants to lower the corperate tax fro 35 to 25 percent. (See cnn dot com and go to elections hten issues them economic stimulus because i cant do links yet) Taking from the poor and giving to the rich. Also, in the future, please use some facts in your arguements, that would better help to explain to me than angry ranting.

A "PROUD AMERICAN" that supports a Marxist... ROFLMNAO That is HILARIOUS.

Does anyone know precisely when being an "American" became meaningless?

Last time I checked being an American meant something more than living in the United States... Being an American meant one believed in the principles on which the US was founded; rugged individualism, human rights and liberty.

Now we have would-be Americans adhering to a freaking MARXIST.

LOL... that is beyond sad.

Hey Hussein supporter, tell me this: When did it become American to confiscate the money one man earns to subsidize the needs of someone else?

(Here's a clue: THAT NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL BE AMERICAN; THAT IS THE PURE ANTITHESIS OF AMERICAN...)

Forum List

Back