Clapper Doesn't Know Anything...Unless You Catch Him Lying...Then He Has An 'Oh Yeah' Moment

Hillary being endorsed by an ally that is under invasion by Russia, and is barely functioning as a state, is far from Trump asking Russia, a superpower that has been killing our allies on multiple fronts for years, to interfere in and sabotage our election.

1. 'Ukraine was 'barely functioning as a state'?! That is one of the WORST lies and attempts to justify Liberal crimes I have ever heard. Damn, son, you are now in the running for 'Special Snowflake Award' or The Day.

2. Once again you LIE YOUR ASS OFF by making another false accusation against Trump. Trump made a sarcastic comment in a debate about how criminal Hillary is, and snowflakes attempted to spin it into 'Trump-Russia Collusion'.

If Obama had challenged Assad publicly by saying, 'I just want Assad to use Chemical Weapons against Iraq' and he did so, would that mean Obama had colluded with Assad to make it happen? Hell no.

But the FACT remains that snowflakes still can't even prove there was a CRIME let alone that Trump had any involvement in it! Bwuhahahaha....

Give the grounds for treason.
Aw you don't know what treason means?

"the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."

Like, oh, let's say enlisting the aid of a nation that's currently under sanctions for illegally invading an ally, in the hopes they can sabotage a federal election in your favor.

Bullshit. Russia is not a declared enemy.
Yes I'm sure that's what he'll say to Mueller to justify asking Russia to interfere in and sabotage our election process in exchange for promises. Promises that, happily, weren't fulfilled because he didn't cover his tracks well enough.

Look up Article III. You are embarrassing yourself. Even though the DNC worked with the Ukrainian government to try to take out Trump in the election, it is still not illegal, nor criminal nor treasonous.
Hillary being endorsed by an ally that is under invasion by Russia, and is barely functioning as a state, is far from Trump asking Russia, a superpower that has been killing our allies on multiple fronts for years, to interfere in and sabotage our election.

Sorry your people failed to gift Ukraine and the arctic to Russia, Canadian.

Hillary wasn't just endorsed by the Ukrainians. The DNC worked with Ukrainian operatives to smear Trump and Manafort. Politico exposed it.

There was no invasion of the Ukraine. Unless you want to show me pictures of battles with Ukrainian soldiers fighting the Russians in Crimea . Go ahead. Show the pictures and videos of the Russian invasion . Russians slaughtering Ukrainian troops.

:lmao:

Crimea voted with its autonomy to come under the protection of the Russian government in fear of the Nazis in Kiev. And they feared them with good reason.

And don't hand me that Russia is the one that is the murderous regime after all the shit the US and the west has kicked up in the ME and the Ukraine.

As to Trump asking for Russia to interfere in the election, provide proof. On the other hand America constantly interferes in other countries elections. Better yet, the US just removes people from power that they don't like "in the moment". Regime change.

And one more time for the record. I'm dual.

I hope that spin and lies makes you feel better when Manafort is in prison for treason.

"the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."

Like, oh, let's say enlisting the aid of a nation that's currently under sanctions for illegally invading an ally, in the hopes they can sabotage a federal election in your favor.

You think beating Cankles Clinton in an election fits the definition of attempting to overthrow the government?

Former Obama DIA Chief Clapper testified under oath that the Obama administration was not / had not spied on the American people. After it was discovered that his Obama administration actually HAD illegally spied on Americans Clapper begged for the opportunity to re-testify to 'amend' his previous perjurous testimony. I call that the 'Oh Yeah, Now I Remember' Moment Democrats usually have ONLY after they have been CAUGHT perjuring themselves.

On Wednesday he was asked during a CNN interview, “Did you know about a FISA warrant against Paul Manafort at the time?” “I did not,” Clapper replied.

Yes, just like when he testified the 1st time that his DIA had NOT illegally spied on the American people.

"Asked by Todd if he would have been aware of a FISA order issued for someone affiliated with the Trump campaign, Clapper said “absolutely.” Clapper unequivocally denied that a wiretap order was granted. Clapper came under heavy criticism this week after CNN reported that U.S. investigators obtained a surveillance warrant against Manafort at some point before the election in November. The surveillance continued through this year."

BUSTED! When given a 2nd chance to explain himself...AGAIN...Clapper declared he was 'kept out of the loop':

"Clapper did not speculate in his interview with Lemon why he was kept out of the loop about the Manafort wiretap."

If you ever want to get the truth out of Clapper you have to squeeze him like a lemon and ask him twice!

James Clapper Says He Was Unaware Of Manafort Wiretap Order [VIDEO]

Clapper did not lie under oath. The wiretap was obtained by the FBI and not on the Trump campaign but on Manafort personally. I don't believe that the FBI calls Clapper every time they get a FISA warrant. The reason why he was kept out of the loop is simple. Clapper is not a law enforcement individual.

If Clapper is a liar, what's that make Trump?

VINDICATED!

View attachment 150515

(You walked right into that one.... :p)

A typical uniformed answer.
If you think Clapper's actions confirmed that Manafort was indeed wiretapped, that doesn't confirm that Trump was wiretapped.
Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law. Try to understand what it says, instead of your conjectured talking points.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information
I know facts are hard for you to swallow, a prefect example is you thinking that Trump is not a pathological liar, even though it's been proven over and over again. Now here's another example of your inability to accept facts.
And then you keep on claiming that you deal with facts.

If Clapper is a liar, what's that make Trump?

VINDICATED!

View attachment 150515

(You walked right into that one.... :p)

A typical uniformed answer.
If you think Clapper's actions confirmed that Manafort was indeed wiretapped, that doesn't confirm that Trump was wiretapped.
Manafort was the subject of the FISA order, not Trump. If the conversation did not cover the reason for the FISA approval, the conversation would be erased. It's the law.
Below is the law. Try to understand what it says, instead of your conjectured talking points.
"Information acquired from an electronic surveillance conducted pursuant to this subchapter concerning any United States person may be used and disclosed by Federal officers and employees without the consent of the United States person only in accordance with the minimization procedures required by this subchapter. No otherwise privileged communication obtained in accordance with, or in violation of, the provisions of this subchapter shall lose its privileged character. No information acquired from an electronic surveillance pursuant to this subchapter may be used or disclosed by Federal officers or employees except for lawful purposes."
50 U.S. Code § 1806 - Use of information
I know facts are hard for you to swallow, a prefect example is you thinking that Trump is not a pathological liar, even though it's been proven over and over again. Now here's another example of your inability to accept facts.
And then you keep on claiming that you deal with facts.
UNINFORMED?

INFORMED people no longer listen to Clapper. He lied under oath by claiming Obama was not illegally spying on Americans. It was then proven Obama was. Clapper was then given the opportunity to testify again to avoid perjury charges.

Clapper has been exposed as a FLAMING Liberal liar who, by the generosity / protection of fellow politicians / party members, escaped criminal charges for Perjury.

His being a complete and utter liar has nothing to do with Trump.

Bullshit. Russia is not a declared enemy.
Yes I'm sure that's what he'll say to Mueller to justify asking Russia to interfere in and sabotage our election process in exchange for promises. Promises that, happily, weren't fulfilled because he didn't cover his tracks well enough.

Look up Article III. You are embarrassing yourself. Even though the DNC worked with the Ukrainian government to try to take out Trump in the election, it is still not illegal, nor criminal nor treasonous.

Sorry your people failed to gift Ukraine and the arctic to Russia, Canadian.
what's the difference?

Forum List

Back