CJDD- Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I've discovered a new disease amongst many: CJDD or Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder. It's the inability for one to ever disagree with a Jew. Whether it's due to years of shaming over the holocaust, the foisting of their narcissistic "chosen people" religion onto society at large, or the identity manipulation and suppression of any positivity regarding White Christendom, or a combination of all of these is irrelevant. The disorder is real, and it's effecting the criticial thinking of large sectors of the population and is even effecting domestic and foreign policy. The cure is simple. Put Jews in context; they're people with positive and negative traits just like the rest of us. As much as it pains and infuriates Jews to hear they're just like everyone else, we must persist in curing ourselves of this noxious mental disorder.

I suggest everyone start by just typing the word Jew. Many cannot even say or type the word, for fear of being called an anti-semite.

Jew
Jew
Jew

Now you try.

rtwngAvngr said:
I've discovered a new disease amongst many: CJDD or Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder. It's the inability for one to ever disagree with a Jew. Whether it's due to years of shaming over the holocaust, the foisting of their narcissistic "chosen people" religion onto society at large, or the identity manipulation and suppression of any positivity regarding White Christendom, or a combination of all of these is irrelevant. The disorder is real, and it's effecting the criticial thinking of large sectors of the population and is even effecting domestic and foreign policy. The cure is simple. Put Jews in context; they're people with positive and negative traits just like the rest of us. As much as it pains and infuriates Jews to hear they're just like everyone else, we must persist in curing ourselves of this noxious mental disorder.

I suggest everyone start by just typing the word Jew. Many cannot even say or type the word, for fear of being called an anti-semite.

Jew
Jew
Jew

Now you try.

I like the new approach to ignorance. Proclaiming it to be a disease may encourage people to over come the stigma that comes with being objective reagarding anything remotely Jewish or Israeli.

• Banned
dilloduck said:
I like the new approach to ignorance. Proclaiming it to be a disease may encourage people to over come the stigma that comes with being objective reagarding anything remotely Jewish or Israeli.

It is. It's a variant of PTSD.

dilloduck said:

I think there's a BIG difference between "being objective" and being blindly partisan, AND/OR being antisemitic.

Many on this board support Israel's right to exist. Simple as that. That in no way is being blindly partisan, nor is it being afraid of being called antisemitic, nor is it agreeing with everything any Jew does.

GunnyL said:
I think there's a BIG difference between "being objective" and being blindly partisan, AND/OR being antisemitic.

Many on this board support Israel's right to exist. Simple as that. That in no way is being blindly partisan, nor is it being afraid of being called antisemitic, nor is it agreeing with everything any Jew does.

Too bad we can't find a definitive meaning of anti-semitism so we know what's kosher to discuss.

dilloduck said:
Too bad we can't find a definitive meaning of anti-semitism so we know what's kosher to discuss.

Depends on who you are talking to. If you say "a Jew" or "a Jewish organization (pick one)," I don't consider that antisemitic. When Jews in general are accused of doing something because they are Jews, and that "something" is just a matter of opinion/perception, then I would call THAT antisemitism.

GunnyL said:
Depends on who you are talking to. If you say "a Jew" or "a Jewish organization (pick one)," I don't consider that antisemitic. When Jews in general are accused of doing something because they are Jews, and that "something" is just a matter of opinion/perception, then I would call THAT antisemitism.

Jews all chew bubble gum.

Anti-semitism?

• Banned
GunnyL said:

I support israel's right to exist. It doesn't mean i would foresake all other priorities to achieve that goal. The christian zionists who are on a religious mission (ahem dmp ahem) to hasten the endtimes are wacked out of their gourds. I'm also alarmed at those who don't see the hyporcrisy of an ethno/religious based homeland for the jews, but would label anyone who had similar goals for white people as hate-filled. They have clearly swallowed the jewish psychological warfare techniques. Of course, this is all anti-semitic. :rolleyes:

rtwngAvngr said:

Jew
Jew
Jew

Now you try.

I have a jewish friend. When he wins a hand in poker we tell him to jump in the oven. Everyone laughs, he says "screw you guys" and we play another hand.

I think you over estimate the incidence of this new disease.

1549 said:
I have a jewish friend. When he wins a hand in poker we tell him to jump in the oven. Everyone laughs, he says "screw you guys" and we play another hand.

Really----so the Israelis have never done a thing wrong in your eyes either, huh?

dilloduck said:
Really----so the Israelis have never done a thing wrong in your eyes either, huh?

Aside from bulldozing Palestinian villages and refusing to recognize a palestinian state?

I've discovered a new disease amongst many: CJDD or Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder. It's the inability for one to ever disagree with a jew. Whether it's due to years of shaming over the holocaust, the foisting of their narcissistic "chosen people" religion onto society at large, or the identity manipulation and suppression of any positivity regarding White Christendom, or a combination of all of these is irrelevant. The disorder is real, and it's effecting the criticial thinking of large sectors of the population and is even effecting domestic and foreign policy. The cure is simple. Put Jews in context; they're people with positive and negative traits just like the rest of us. As much as it pains and infuriates Jews to hear they're just like everyone else, we must persist in curing ourselves of this noxious mental disorder.

Jew
Jew
Jew

Now you try.

L-R

Miss Gibralter and Miss Israel

missworld9.jpg

DIBS

[edit] doh! Miss Israel is on the LEFT, Gilbralter on the right.

1549 said:

Not at all. When it comes down to it, Bill Kristol on foxnews saying open borders is a good idea seems to have a mesmerizing effect on unwary goy republicans.

Forum List

Back