CJDD- Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder

dmp said:
L-R

Miss Gibralter and Miss Israel

missworld9.jpg

DIBS

I'm not saying there's no jews I wouldn't boink. I'm saying they're not always right, and they're not always doing what's best for america, but rather, what satisfies their paranoia.

I'd even marry a jew, if she renounced the talmud and made me ham and cheese sandwiches.

dilloduck said:
Why 2 threads,dude?

Cause it's so great, especially since coopting the psychological profession to a political purpose is usually a jew trick. I should put one in humor too.:banana:

But I won't. This is it.

rtwngAvngr said:
Cause it's so great, especially since coopting the psychological profession to a political purpose is usually a jew trick. I should put one in humor too.:banana:

But I won't. This is it.

admit it--you couldn't remember where you put the other one :laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:
Not at all. When it comes down to it, Bill Kristol on foxnews saying open borders is a good idea seems to have a mesmerizing effect on unwary goy republicans.

The talmud outlines a set of laws and a court system the jews feel entitled to enforce on everyone else. It's Jewish theocracy, basically.

1549 said:
Aside from bulldozing Palestinian villages and refusing to recognize a palestinian state?

Who was it who said "Nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing an American-made Apache Helicopter branded with the Star of David, pounding the SHIT out of some Palestinian rat-hole"

GunnyL said:
Depends on who you are talking to. If you say "a Jew" or "a Jewish organization (pick one)," I don't consider that antisemitic. When Jews in general are accused of doing something because they are Jews, and that "something" is just a matter of opinion/perception, then I would call THAT antisemitism.

Is it just a perception that all jews are automically citizens in a foreign nation that also just so happens to receive overwhelming aid from the united states, though it's already the regional superpower? Is that just a fantasy? No. It's the truth.

Are you saying that any aspect of jews that is unique to jews cannot be discussed? Jewishness can only be tangential to any discussion? they've got you by the brain stem, brother.

To clarify my position. I have nothing against Israel. I just wonder if we should value the jewish opinions on our domestic policy, knowing that THEY and their children can bug out to israel if and when america is overrun by a non freedom oriented culture.

אח, אתה באמת צריך להרגע. הפחד שלך של יהודים בלתי-שכליים. אנשים יהודיים, אוהבים כל קבוצה, יכולים להיות בעלי טמבלים, אבל כשלמות אחת, אנשים יהודיים הם ידידים שלנו, הידידים של כל אחד שלא מנסה להרוג אותם.

dmp said:
אח, אתה באמת צריך להרגע. הפחד שלך של יהודים בלתי-שכליים. אנשים יהודיים, אוהבים כל קבוצה, יכולים להיות בעלי טמבלים, אבל כשלמות אחת, אנשים יהודיים הם ידידים שלנו, הידידים של כל אחד שלא מנסה להרוג אותם.

You wanna borrow a hanky?

rtwngAvngr said:
Is it just a perception that all jews are automically citizens in a foreign nation that also just so happens to receive overwhelming aid from the united states, though it's already the regional superpower? Is that just a fantasy? No. It's the truth.

Are you saying that any aspect of jews that is unique to jews cannot be discussed? Jewishness can only be tangential to any discussion? they've got you by the brain stem, brother.

I don't think so. I rather think they occupy YOUR brain way more than they do mine. I don't particularly care either way beyond what I have already posted. I believe Israel has a right to exist, and as long as they are a democracy, we are morally bound to support Israel, and as long as they are an ally by treaty, we are treaty-bound to support them.

Why you single out Israel as any more or less a parasite than any other ally of ours -- France comes to mind (they hate us and we keep giving them back their land after having to fight for it) -- is beyond me.

I have no more problemwith supporting Israel than most Americans had supporting Britain prior to our entry into WW II.

It's the right thing to do.

GunnyL said:
I don't think so. I rather think they occupy YOUR brain way more than they do mine. I don't particularly care either way beyond what I have already posted. I believe Israel has a right to exist, and as long as they are a democracy, we are morally bound to support Israel, and as long as they are an ally by treaty, we are treaty-bound to support them.

Why you single out Israel as any more or less a parasite than any other ally of ours -- France comes to mind (they hate us and we keep giving them back their land after having to fight for it) -- is beyond me.

I have no more problemwith supporting Israel than most Americans had supporting Britain prior to our entry into WW II.

It's the right thing to do.

But our support is way our of proportion to their need. I think they have a right to exist to, but there are positions in the government which may not be held by a non jew, and jews are given rights in the nation different from anyone else's. It's not exactly what comes to mind when someone consider notions of fairness and democracy. But hey, it's the jews, right?

Just a SALUTE report:

Size: 0 Jews
Activity: NOT trying to take over my life, or force me to worship them
Uniform: yamaka and banana-hammock undies, and flip-flops
Time: 5:34am, Bali time
Equipment: Talmud, Falafel, and Matzoh Brie Parmigiana

That is all.

rtwngAvngr said:
But our support is way our of proportion to their need. I think they have a right to exist to, but there are positions in the government which may not be held by a non jew, and jews are given rights in the nation different from anyone else's. It's not exactly what comes to mind when someone consider notions of fairness and democracy. But hey, it's the jews, right?

Proportionality may be a good way to try to objectively examine our relationships with Israel as well as the nature of thier so called democracy. It's now pretty apparent that the only war they will ever fight in is the last one.

rtwngAvngr said:

And you have to be a us-born citizen in order to hold the office of the President of the US. Fair, or just covering our asses? And We aren't "the Jews."

GunnyL said:
And you have to be a us-born citizen in order to hold the office of the President of the US. Fair, or just covering our asses? And We aren't "the Jews."

Yes. but can an israeli born palestinian be president of israel? You're comparing tank tops and moo-moos.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. but can an israeli born palestinian be president of israel? You're comparing tank tops and moo-moos.

Hardly. I am comparing a law enacted for the purpose of maintaining the status quo and keep power in the hands of certain people to a law enacted for the purpose of maintaining the status quo and keep power in the hands of certain people.;)

Forum List

Back