Civilization On the Brink Or I Need My Morning Joe

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Speaking of coffee, http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...e-wishing-to-agree-with-me-3.html#post3573265

This is devestating:

Say It Ain’t So, Joe: Coffee Prices Hit 34-Year High « Say It Ain’t So, Joe: Coffee Prices Hit 34-Year High « CBS Chicago

Say It Ain’t So, Joe: Coffee Prices Hit 34-Year High

Luckily I've a friend that goes to Brazil monthly or more and brings me back 5 # of beans at a time. You wouldn't want to deal with me without my coffee, yes, you've NEVER seen me without.

I've started stealing sweet'n low to make up for the expense
A little from WAWA here a little from the diner there...

Coffee is one of those items that will be among the last on my list of expenses to cut when the going gets rough.:coffee:
It helps keep me human.:)

one would only laugh if I have my coffee! Otherwise, steer clear, way clear! :evil:

I'm ready for ya.

caffeine-IV.jpg

Bring it on!

Yeah the brand I've been purchasing for $2.89 per 10oz has jumped up to $3.87 in the last three months.

That's what, about a 34% increase in 90 days or so?

Thank GOD there's no inflation, huh?

Where do you all find coffee for under $5 per pound??!!

Costco - but you have to buy it in 55 gallon drums.

No shit!! Cheap coffee runs between $5 and $6 per pound, I buy and grind my own and it generally runs between $7 and $9 per pound and that's not the high end stuff which can go for as much as $15 per pound.

I jest regarding the 55 gal drum... but yeah, last time AVG-WIFE & I went to Costco we picked up 3lbs of Kirkland brand Rawandan French Roast whole bean for $10. Brews up strong and tasty enough for this former flanel-wearin' Seattle boy.

Forum List

Back