Hey Gunny -

Phoenix

fideli certa merces
Apr 10, 2009
out of the ashes
I'm getting rid of my sweet Exploder very soon, since I'm getting a new ride.

Since you were so jealous of my ride, thought I'd give you first stab at it before I put it on e-bay or set it out on the curb.

Now, it's got a few more miles on it and is leaking lots of fluids but still gets you where you want to go.

Interested? :cool:

Something is very wrong in this thread. I'm just not sure where it went wrong.

This is a serious public safety issue. Sell your whip to someone who won't wrap it around a tree then blow a .20. Gumblebee can ride a bicycle. Or a trike with the streamers on the handlbars.

This is a serious public safety issue. Sell your whip to someone who won't wrap it around a tree then blow a .20. Gumblebee can ride a bicycle. Or a trike with the streamers on the handlbars.

Well, see, I just knew that Gunny liked it and figured I'd let him have first whack at it. But it may be up on auction to the highest bidder very soon.

And besides, Gunny is a very good driver. As long as people stay out of his way, they'll be fine. :eusa_shhh:

So are you suggesting that Gunny's few more miles on his clock is connected to your Explorer leaking fluids?

Hmmmm.
Never said anything about Gunny's clock being connected to my Exploder at all.

My Exploder has a few more miles on it and leaks lotsa fluids. Period. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back