Civility in Politics

Actually, I don't think of civility or incivility as either virtuous or vile. I consider the outcome of the interaction to be virtuous or vile, not the nature of it.

Mike

Than virtue is not a part of your libertarian ethical structure: so noted.

That is an odd conclusion to draw.

Is it virtuous if I am civil in my advocation for racial inequality and lacking virtue if I am not civil in advocating for racism?

I'm not sure of the purpose of your statement to be honest.

mike
:lol:

Ah..the core argument is fleshed out.

My conclusion is quite on the spot. I am well aware that you are not aware of the meaning and application of virtue, texanmike.

Maybe you fancy yourself more well aware than you actually are. Don't assume that because I didn't respond with some rant about Kant that I can't. (How's that for a play on words).

If we are going to get technial then maybe we should say that temperance, not virtue has no place in my Libertarian ethical structure...

Mike

:lol: Oh gosh.

Should we take that that you are of the mind that if torture gets broken up into 12 hour periods..as opposed to 24 hour periods..it's okay.

Like the clerics of yore..

One of my favorite things from Ed Schultz.
He has a whole segment of his TV show about civility.
Then says after the break when we come back we will look at....
Those 2 insane Psycho,whackjob,crazy nut jobs Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann...
Or words to that effect....

I kid you not.

Civility in Politics

Does that have any parallel to civility in society? Appears not since we are so civil and work in a unified manner for the common good.

It doesn't say it. Not at all..

Yes, that's what it says.

It is your sole responsibility to ensure what you're posting is factual. If you repeat a lie, you, sir, are a liar.

So Bripat=habitual liar.

Thats the truth...now documented by your own words. Sorry.

So, a "liar" is anyone who posts something you disagree with. That makes you an habitual liar since I disagree with everything you post.

On top of being a liar, you're a double barrelled jackass.

Please quote where it says a soldier must be shot at to get hazard pay. You simply don't understand English if that is your interpretation of the ruling.

PS: Quotes are actual words, not what you wish they said.

A liar is someone who attributes truth to falsehoods in one sense. This is what you did. Then you try to claim immunity by saying that you were just quoting someone else...a blog of all things.

It doesn't work that way.

Sorry. Bripat still = habitual liar.

At least be man enough to say you were lazy in quoting a blog and taking it as fact. Either that or say you were dumb for doing so. Your choice.

It doesn't say it. Not at all..

Yes, that's what it says.

It is your sole responsibility to ensure what you're posting is factual. If you repeat a lie, you, sir, are a liar.

So Bripat=habitual liar.

Thats the truth...now documented by your own words. Sorry.

So, a "liar" is anyone who posts something you disagree with. That makes you an habitual liar since I disagree with everything you post.

On top of being a liar, you're a double barrelled jackass.

Please quote where it says a soldier must be shot at to get hazard pay. You simply don't understand English if that is your interpretation of the ruling.

A liar is someone who attributes truth to falsehoods in one sense. This is what you did. Then you try to claim immunity by saying that you were just quoting someone else...a blog of all things.

At least be man enough to say you were lazy in quoting a blog and taking it as fact. Either that or say you were dumb for doing so. Your choice.

Well?

Obviously, unless you see the exact words in the title of this thread, you are going to claim Obama didn't give the order.

That's why you're a jackass.

Obviously, unless you see the exact words in the title of this thread, you are going to claim Obama didn't give the order.

That's why you're a jackass.

So you're saying a soldier needs to be shot at to merit hazard pay is all the proof you need? Self-sourcing your own propaganda...very funny.

It was 3 posts until you went to the profanity card. Congratulations on holding off so long. I know that was hard for you.

Anyway....

The ruling says that you have to be in a hazard zone to get hazard pay. Whether or not you're shot at, you get the hazard pay of a laughable $7.50 for the entire day. That is what the facts are. You lied (you can deny it if you want but the facts prove you did) when you said they had to be shot at.

Try to summon some manhood and admit it.

We all know you can't but I am a person of faith. :eusa_pray: Miracles can happen. Maybe you'll find a bit of character and admit you lied. We'll see.

I haven't said a thing, asshole. I posted an article I found.

If you don't like the article, complain to the author. I couldn't give a shit. Either way, you're a jackass.

So you're saying a soldier needs to be shot at to merit hazard pay is all the proof you need? Self-sourcing your own propaganda...very funny.

It was 3 posts until you went to the profanity card. Congratulations on holding off so long. I know that was hard for you.

Anyway....

The ruling says that you have to be in a hazard zone to get hazard pay. Whether or not you're shot at, you get the hazard pay of a laughable $7.50 for the entire day. That is what the facts are. You lied (you can deny it if you want but the facts prove you did) when you said they had to be shot at.

We all know you can't but I am a person of faith. :eusa_pray: Miracles can happen. Maybe you'll find a bit of character and admit you lied. We'll see.

If you don't like the article, complain to the author. I couldn't give a shit. Either way, you're a jackass.

Anyway....

Did the author put the title to YOUR post in for you, boy?

Didn't think so.

As always, Bripat=liar. Proven over and over and over and over and over and over....just digging the hole deeper for yourself.

Anyway....

Didn't think so.

As always, Bripat=liar. Proven over and over and over and over and over and over....just digging the hole deeper for yourself.

Thats what I thought.

Didn't think so.

Wrong again, shit stain. I copied his title verbatim. You would know that if you had simply followed the link, but you're too fucking lazy.

You've only proven that you're a jackass and a fool to boot.

Didn't think so.

Wrong again, shit stain. I copied his title verbatim. You would know that if you had simply followed the link, but you're too fucking lazy.

You've only proven that you're a jackass and a fool to boot.

So, you admit YOU wrote the title....which means you repeated the lie. We have established it was a lie. So bripat=liar.

Or, in your world, does one get a pass for being an idiot, repeating a lie, and then suffers no consequences for it? If so, I guess that makes you a typical free-ride liberal.

Dude, you just keep confirming what we already know:

Bripat=liar. It has been proven over and over and over.

Sorry. You lied. Be a man and own it. We both know that won't happen. You're not much of a man, it seems.

PS: I did follow the link...to a Blog. Blogs are opinions...apparently you didn't know that either. Wow, you're showing a real lack of intelligence. Anyway, your link--the blog--actually sources another blog that mis-represents the Pentagon source document.

If this is the lengths you've got to go to to try to libel Mr. Obama, it should occur to you that you're treading on very dubious ground ethically. But hey, we all know that doesn't matter to you. Again, the apparent lack of manhood.

Last edited:
I'm done with you, fuckstick.

When you wrestle with a pig, you just get dirty and the pig likes it.

BTW, thanks for providing a perfect example of what libturds mean when they whine about "civility in politics."

So, you admit YOU wrote the title....which means you repeated the lie. We have established it was a lie. So bripat=liar.

Or, in your world, does one get a pass for being an idiot, repeating a lie, and then suffers no consequences for it? If so, I guess that makes you a typical free-ride liberal.

Dude, you just keep confirming what we already know:

Bripat=liar. It has been proven over and over and over.

Sorry. You lied. Be a man and own it. We both know that won't happen. You're not much of a man, it seems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back