Civil Disobedience

A $50 fine? Hahahahahahaha, like I give a shit.
You've got a mighty expensive habit at $50 a pop.

Don't worry if smokers like you continue to be arrogant assholes the fine will go up.

Shit, I'll just claim my smoking addiction is a disease, just like alcoholism and drugs, you can't fire, fine or prosecute somebody for a disease, can you? Might even get some free health care for it.

Or

Since I live at the border, and the state next door doesn't restrict the property rights of business owners, I can always be a patron next door. I just might send the dinner receipts to my state legislature, just to let them know what's happening.
So you'll do anything you can to keep poisoning other people. I'm not surprised.

Smokers like Mountain Man give smokers a bad name.

Hahaha,
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/100592-is-it-fair-to-smoke-around-other-people.html
Trying to change the point, aren't you?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's not changing the point. Did you miss the part where I said that because many smokers don't respect other people laws had to be passed to control them?

The part about you wanting government control over others was quite apparent.
Hope that works out for you over the long term.

You've got a mighty expensive habit at $50 a pop.

Don't worry if smokers like you continue to be arrogant assholes the fine will go up.

Shit, I'll just claim my smoking addiction is a disease, just like alcoholism and drugs, you can't fire, fine or prosecute somebody for a disease, can you? Might even get some free health care for it.

Or

Since I live at the border, and the state next door doesn't restrict the property rights of business owners, I can always be a patron next door. I just might send the dinner receipts to my state legislature, just to let them know what's happening.
So you'll do anything you can to keep poisoning other people. I'm not surprised.
How is me sending dinner receipts "poisoning"?

It's not changing the point. Did you miss the part where I said that because many smokers don't respect other people laws had to be passed to control them?

It certainly has. Robbery and murder are illegal too.

Or

How is me sending dinner receipts "poisoning"?
You are poisoning all those you smoke around. But you knew that. Talk about changing the subject!

It certainly has. Robbery and murder are illegal too.

Do you want some straw to go with that scarecrow?

You are poisoning all those you smoke around. But you knew that. Talk about changing the subject!

exactly how much personal space do you claim as your own to experience anything you want to in ?

Evidently her "personal space" involves all personal property of restaurant and bar owners.
LOL! Defensive and in denial to the end. It's been interesting to be able to pick the mind of someone so deluded and demented by years of nicotine addiction. Thanks for your participation in this thread.

exactly how much personal space do you claim as your own to experience anything you want to in ?

Evidently her "personal space" involves all personal property of restaurant and bar owners.
LOL! Defensive and in denial to the end. It's been interesting to be able to pick the mind of someone so deluded and demented by years of nicotine addiction. Thanks for your participation in this thread.

Who started the thread?
Delusional much?

Answer that.

Who started the thread?
Delusional much?

Answer that.
Because you started this thread you think you own it? Tell that to Gunny.

Forum List

Back