City Of Angels

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I'm putting this here because I wanted a break from the FZ the political forum and all the BS that goes with it. I want to talk about something a lot more personal and how you have or intend to deal with it.

The loss of a family member or sometimes even a pet can be hard. As a youth I had a German Shepard named SHABANG. Some kid at a school bus stop thought it would be funny to make her fetch on the highway. He threw the stick out into traffic and she being who she was went after it with NO concerns. She was hit a killed.

A few days later I took three of that kids teeth with the lower half of a pool cue. But even that did not take away the sorrow, the loss. So what/who have you lost that made you face the sorrow of loss or can you?

Fury

I'm putting this here because I wanted a break from the FZ the political forum and all the BS that goes with it. I want to talk about something a lot more personal and how you have or intend to deal with it.

The loss of a family member or sometimes even a pet can be hard. As a youth I had a German Shepard named SHABANG. Some kid at a school bus stop thought it would be funny to make her fetch on the highway. He threw the stick out into traffic and she being who she was went after it with NO concerns. She was hit a killed.

A few days later I took three of that kids teeth with the lower half of a pool cue. But even that did not take away the sorrow, the loss. So what/who have you lost that made you face the sorrow of loss or can you?

Fury
Have you gotten an other dog after that one?

It's the letting go of the anger associated with the event.

And that is the hardest thing to do. That means that you don't walk away or you don't forget. You do what you must morally and legally, but without the sense of being Justice Man.

I have found that hard to do, but when I have been able to succeed, the sorrow is much easier to deal with.

For what it is worth.

• Banned

Fury
Yeah, I did. I'm a sucker for those sad ass puppy eyes.

• Banned

And that is the hardest thing to do. That means that you don't walk away or you don't forget. You do what you must morally and legally, but without the sense of being Justice Man.

I have found that hard to do, but when I have been able to succeed, the sorrow is much easier to deal with.

For what it is worth.
When something you care about is killed for humor, that demands justice.

For what it is worth.
When something you care about is killed for humor, that demands justice.
I agree. But that is not your role to personally do it, if you can't do it without that anger that infects the soul.

And I am sorry about your dog, truly.

Fury
Yeah, I did. I'm a sucker for those sad ass puppy eyes.

Me too. And for their leather wet noses as well.

Forum List

Back