Circumstance

Would you send him back?

No Unkotare , on one hand it would be heartless , on the other hand, they all have a story.

But here's a suggestion , with some historical roots i'm sure you're up on more than I, why not let these young able bodied men earn their citizenship ....

Methinks you know where i'm going w/that

~S~

I’m sure many of the able-bodied would agree.

Years ago (around ‘98 or so) I worked with a student from Iran who was in the US under asylum. If he were returned to his country of origin he was to be beheaded, on the tarmac as soon as he disembarked.

Would you send him back?
We have a Statue of Liberty; we get to "Blame the Right Wing", if we have to give it back to the French.

Years ago (around ‘98 or so) I worked with a student from Iran who was in the US under asylum. If he were returned to his country of origin he was to be beheaded, on the tarmac as soon as he disembarked.

Would you send him back?
We have a Statue of Liberty; we get to "Blame the Right Wing", if we have to give it back to the French.

Time for finger painting, Rain Man.

Would you send him back?

Time for finger painting, Rain Man.
why are we losing money on border policy, right wingers.

Refugee resettlement in the US has been on the decline for a while now.

Refugee resettlement in the US has been on the decline for a while now.

Now i wonder if there's a corrolation?

us-expats-long-term.jpg

Forum List

Back