Cindy McCain Can't Cook?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
What other reason would she post all those stolen recipies on line as her family recipies.:eusa_liar:

What the hell, these are the type of issues the right is attacking Clinton and Obama on.:cuckoo:

Oh, right, and intern did it and they never knew it was there.

No. See, they gave the real recipies to an intern, and that intern decided all on his own to . . .

No. That doesn't make any sense. Any more than the idea of a model/heiress baking cookies in the kitchen.

The only real thing was the ELITIST quality of her recipies. The only person I know of who eats that type of food is Rush Limbaugh, the great poser.

Why would anyone even consider this a topic for discussion? It is relevant because...? Cindy McCain is running for President?

Besides, I seem to recall some controversy regarding a cookie recipe and a certain former first lady. Big deal.

There's nothing to see here...move along...

It has relevance, though minor. The point it proves is significant, however.

McCain and Wife 2.0 are trying to present themselves as something they are not. Straight Talk? Maverick? Authentic? It's all a package that the GOP sells and the media swallows whole.

While Jimmy Stewart and others served in the military in WW2, Ronald Reagan stayed home and got even richer. Connecticut born George W. Bush bought a ranch so he could pretend he was a cowboy as he ran for Governor of Texas. Now that he's done, he's moving to Dallas.

John McCain entered politics because he could not live up to the disciplined example of his father and grandfather. Their rank and sterling record saved his ass; any other pilot would have been ejected after ditching 3 planes in accidents. He lost his fourth in an accident that he likely caused, which killed 132 sailors, and his fifth when he got shot down.

John Kerry's war wounds were examined under a microscope and ridiculed by GOP chickenshit chickenhawks. But the media loves McCain's cartoon image that GOP posers paint for them, and 132 negligent homicides do not get mentioned.

This stuff is so petty. I home that after the primaries, we hear issues being discussed. Obama had a crass preacher, know an active 60s radical, plays a poor game of bowling, and doesn’t wear a flag pin. Big deal. McCain treated recopies as if they were her own. Big deal. Clinton exaggerated the danger that she was under in a trip to a danger zone. Big deal.

What are their positions on issues and policy? How will Obama respond to questions for details about his plans for steadily pulling troops from Iraq? How much of a maverick is McCain and mow much is he willing to compromise to get things done? What are the details of Hillary’s health care plans, and how will they stand up against objective scrutiny?

Oh well. In the mean time, check out Obama’s latest bowling game.

Another story which belongs in the garbage can along with Rev Wright, Bosnian sniper fire and McCain banging female lobbyists.

This stuff is so petty. I home that after the primaries, we hear issues being discussed.
I agree, except that I wouldn't want to wait until the general election to do it.

The problem is that we have an entertainment driven media that focuses on these issues obsessively when a Democrat is embarrassed, and gives it cursory mention when Republicans do it.

Imagine Michelle Obama had done it. The media would be giving it much more play, and using the elitist-sounding recipe names as further proof that the Obamas are out of touch. They would never use the word "uppity"; it would be implied.

Imagine Hillary had done it. Well, that fits their pre-set narrative that she lacks authenticity, and every piece of tripe you listed would be trotted out again as further proof of their narrative.

But John McCain is the Maverick. He has this bus. They give him donuts with sprinkles and eat his BBQ, and studiously ignore or excuse every flap that demonstrates his calculated crafting of image and his dismal understanding of foreign policy. Their narrative has been set in concrete.

Do you think this affects voters? Look at last night's debate. Some simple minded woman had a chance to question two candidates for President, sitting Senators no less, on national TV, and the fucking pinhead wasted her historic opportunity questioning Obama for abstaining from pandering displays of patriotism.

Exactly my point.

If this is all the frigging media can talk about, then we don't need no stinking media.

Let's get down to jobs, the war, the housing crash and other stuff that really affects our life. What are they going to about these issues? :clap2:

What other reason would she post all those stolen recipies on line as her family recipies.:eusa_liar:

What the hell, these are the type of issues the right is attacking Clinton and Obama on.:cuckoo:

Oh, right, and intern did it and they never knew it was there.

Looking at her and looking at Hillary, who cares if she can cook or not?

It has relevance, though minor. The point it proves is significant, however.

McCain and Wife 2.0 are trying to present themselves as something they are not. Straight Talk? Maverick? Authentic? It's all a package that the GOP sells and the media swallows whole.

While Jimmy Stewart and others served in the military in WW2, Ronald Reagan stayed home and got even richer. Connecticut born George W. Bush bought a ranch so he could pretend he was a cowboy as he ran for Governor of Texas. Now that he's done, he's moving to Dallas.

John McCain entered politics because he could not live up to the disciplined example of his father and grandfather. Their rank and sterling record saved his ass; any other pilot would have been ejected after ditching 3 planes in accidents. He lost his fourth in an accident that he likely caused, which killed 132 sailors, and his fifth when he got shot down.

John Kerry's war wounds were examined under a microscope and ridiculed by GOP chickenshit chickenhawks. But the media loves McCain's cartoon image that GOP posers paint for them, and 132 negligent homicides do not get mentioned.

Recipies, tall tails of sniper fire, screwball pastors.....all relevant to idiots, I suppose.... But then this is the country where more people know who the American Idol finalists are than who the Supreme Court justices are...

The media was just as frigging shallow on the debate last night.

She doesn't look a lot better than Hillary. Plus she isn't runing for president and Hillary is running on her looks. Otherwise she would buy a ranch in Texas and pretend she was a cowgirl.

It worked for junior.

Which is why McCain was banging her when he was still married to the first wife.

Me, I don't think we should have someone like her as a First Lady... but my problem is about her drug history, and the really creepy nasty way she scored her drugs.....

I couldn't give the first rats ass if she can cook or not. It's a stupid story and petty as hell.

Who is really to blame when the PUBLIC gnashes it's teeth eating shit like this up wehile CAUSING candidates to overcompensate in their race to polish their personal image? It's like Obama having to quit smoking to run for pres. For real, can a smoker NOT run? Does mccain HAVE to have a stepford wife?

lame-O.

Forum List

Back