CIC Bone Spur: "Only Hires the BEST" So why can't THE NEW get security clearances? ARE THEY CROOKS?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump’s legal team lacks security clearances:
Members of President Trump’s legal team do not have security clearances ahead of a possible interview between Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller, Bloomberg reported Wednesday.

Two sources told Bloomberg that only Trump’s former lead lawyer, John Dowd, had security clearance.

Dowd abruptly resigned in March after breaking with the president on key legal elements surrounding Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Trump’s current lead lawyer for the Mueller probe, Jay Sekulow, still doesn’t have his security clearance, Bloomberg reported.
Trump’s legal team lacks security clearances: report
=========================================================================

:eek-52::dunno: If you can only employ FROM your Best of the WORST of your MAGA Supporters.
It's pretty clear the Best in America Knows you're an Immoral Con Man Great DOUCHE
Lying FRAUD! I've never seen so many at the White House get in the doors for jobs that
were not fully vetted for these jobs. FFS! Another MAGA Embarrassing Moment! Again!
Analysis | In 466 days, President Trump has made over 3,000 false or misleading claims

And last..FYI recap!

donald-j-trump-general-flynn-was-given-the-highest-security-20066781.png

For the Stupid Trumpeters. Obama Fired HIM!
And informed the Great Douche he was a Traitor!

YEP! The Great Douche IS...
the definition of immoral !
unethical, bad, morally wrong, wrongful, wicked, evil, foul, unprincipled,
unscrupulous, dishonorable, dishonest, unconscionable, iniquitous,
disreputable, corrupt, depraved, vile, villainous, nefarious, base, miscreant...

Last edited:
  • Banned
The Clinton to the rescue. Would you trust this?

upload_2018-5-2_14-52-11.png

Where does it say that they can't get them? You can't just rubber stamp them like bath house butt boi did.

• Banned
Where does it say that they can't get them? You can't just rubber stamp them like bath house butt boi did.

Rudy works for the Terrorist now.
Ah I see, no answer just more troll.
You missed it

Trump’s Legal Team Lacks Security Clearances Needed for Mueller Negotiations
Why Is Rudy Giuliani Lobbying for a Designated Terrorist Group?
i didn't miss anything, it's just more nonsense from a troll.

• Banned
Well. I feel Flood can pass a background check. And Ruby seem to not be in charge.
It did fail at closing this Criminal investigation down in 2 weeks.

In a professional WH. No one comes in the doors for jobs, before fully vetting is done for that job.
The higher up the latter the more pre-vetting done.

The Great Douche just wants to show the DOPers. It will hire the BEST peoples who can be trusted for the job, I guess.

Forum List

Back