CIC Bone Spur: I Michael Moore WON! NO Offshore Oil Fracking at Mar-a-Lago. As FL. Removed from list

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Zinke announced Tuesday that he wouldnā€™t allow offshore drilling in waters near Florida after meeting with Gov. Rick Scott (R) to discuss the governorā€™s objections to the policy.

ā€œI support the governorā€™s position that Florida is unique and its coasts are heavily reliant on tourism as an economic driver,ā€ he continued.

ā€œAs a result of discussion with Gov. Scott's [sic] and his leadership, I am removing Florida from consideration for any new oil and gas platforms.ā€

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra (D) called on Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to remove the state from a planned offshore drilling expansion Tuesday after Zinke removed Florida from the proposed policy.

"California is also ā€˜uniqueā€™ & our ā€˜coasts are heavily reliant on tourism as an economic driver,ā€™" Becerra tweeted. "Our ā€˜local and state voiceā€™ is firmly opposed to any and all offshore drilling."

"If that's your standard, we, too, should be removed from your list. Immediately," the California official wrote.
California AG calls on Zinke to remove state from offshore drilling expansion

:dunno::eek-52::disbelief::rolleyes-41:DANG! Florida out after Moore wanted to drill at Mar-Stinky -O-Lago! LOL! :lmao:

Go Michael.. You won this one. hahaha!

Michael-Moore-The-Terms-of-My-Surrender.jpg

Actually the Republican Governor and Donald Trump thwarted Moore's plan to do a little fracking so no, Moore lost.

Right, all because of Mar-a-Lago, not because most, if not all, of the beaches are tourist areas.

You should try using your head for something besides hammering nails

• Banned
Easy for a rich, fat pig to cause financial difficulty for others.
Typical insulated white-bread lefty.
All other coastal Gov. are opposed to offshore drilling. Why is Florida the only one removed?
There will be no new areas just drilled by the Douche EO or klan directive..The state has
lots to say about this. Alaska is against everythang clean or normal. So this area will be lost.

Forum List

Back