Dear CIC Bone Spur: I Michael Moore to be Offshore Oil Fracking at Mar-a-Lago. Breath in DEEP!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Michael Moore
We are back on the air in September — in prime time! “Michael Moore LIVE FROM THE APOCALYPSE!” Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day. I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine! https://twitter.com/foamingpenguin/status/949338753876688896 …

DS41v5KWkAAR5Zu.jpg

"Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day," Moore said in a tweet referencing his upcoming TNT documentary series "Live From the Apocalypse." "I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine!"
The Profits will pay for our show, and be donated to Florida.
Michael Moore says he’s going to frack off coast near Mar-a-Lago

:clap:...:itsok: Poor, Poor Great Douche! Gets an Oil platform in front of his shitty old house.
Thanks, Michael...HAHAHAHAHAHA! :thewave: I wonder what Billionaire is funding this?

Michael Moore
We are back on the air in September — in prime time! “Michael Moore LIVE FROM THE APOCALYPSE!” Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day. I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine! https://twitter.com/foamingpenguin/status/949338753876688896 …

DS41v5KWkAAR5Zu.jpg

"Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day," Moore said in a tweet referencing his upcoming TNT documentary series "Live From the Apocalypse." "I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine!"
The Profits will pay for our show, and be donated to Florida.
Michael Moore says he’s going to frack off coast near Mar-a-Lago

:clap:...:itsok: Poor, Poor Great Douche! Gets an Oil platform in front of his shitty old house.
Thanks, Michael...HAHAHAHAHAHA! :thewave: I wonder what Billionaire is funding this?

Moore should frack his ass.

Enough methane to heat the entire East Coast.

So the liberal loon Michael Moore is planning to use a fracking truck off the coast of Florida.

Is he planning to drive it into the ocean?? ..... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Last edited:
Wtf is the point of the OP's babbling? Does he think he gets to determine where fracking is done? Who the fuck is Michael Moore? Why should I give a fuck? I live in Florida and I say drill baby drill.

Wtf is the point of the OP's babbling? Does he think he gets to determine where fracking is done? Who the fuck is Michael Moore? Why should I give a fuck? I live in Florida and I say drill baby drill.

I'm sure the state of Florida will not fight the drilling platform to get the Great Douche to sell Mar-O Lago so they can get their tax loses back.

I'm sure the state of Florida win not fight the drilling platform to get the Great Douche to sell Mar-O Lago so they can get their tax loses back.

English isn't your first language is it? Or is it that you can't spell or type?

I'm sure the state of Florida win not fight the drilling platform to get the Great Douche to sell Mar-O Lago so they can get their tax loses back.

English isn't your first language is it? Or is it that you can't spell or type?
Was not done with the post.

Michael Moore can make a face with 3 chins.

BTW, you don't just get a rig and start drilling, Mike.

Michael Moore can make a face with 3 chins.

BTW, you don't just get a rig and start drilling, Mike.

His moronic stunts were funny 30 years ago.......now he's just an annoying twat.
I wonder if he knows what off-shore means. That thing doesn't look like it will float.

And who fracks offshore? He's a moron.
Who's bigger, Michael Moore or his drilling rig.

Wouldn’t Floridians be hypocrites to forbid drilling while continuing to sell/consume gasoline? Yes?

Forum List

Back