CIC Bone Spur: Farmers that voted DrumpF, are learning. They got the deep impact DrumpF Boner! WOW!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
After trusting that Trump would have their backs, many agricultural advocates now feel a sense of betrayal Farmers move to defy Trump on NAFTA

After spending nine months indulging President Donald Trump’s desire to renegotiate NAFTA, agricultural groups representing farmers in Trump-supporting states across the heartland are now moving aggressively to save an agreement they consider crucial to their industry.

The once-powerful agricultural lobby was somewhat muted in its warnings about losing a significant portion of the $17.9 billion worth of agricultural products exported last year to Mexico, the U.S.’ third-largest trading partner, believing that the Trump administration would reach a settlement on other aspects of NAFTA while leaving agricultural trade alone.
Farmers move to defy Trump on NAFTA

:eusa_dance: Go Great Douche, make them take the full shaft. They earned IT!
MAGA never felt better, like today. Makes me sad you can't
do more for them to suffer for voting for you. Please tweet
ways others can help you drive the MAGA Shaft impact harder.
On these uneducated dirt farmers. These all-knowing voters, what's better,
as Great Douche voters. :dunno: Really, they wanted this, I don't know why.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The farmers are not alone. All aspects of American business's will suffer.

Next year is the trillion dollar farm bill renewal....That should be interesting watching Congress failure to pass..

• Banned
The farmers are not alone. All aspects of American business's will suffer.

Not the 1%. The DOPers want them to be safe from taxes.
And are paying theirs, as we will. Thanks, DOPers!

• Banned
Next year is the trillion dollar farm bill renewal....That should be interesting watching Congress failure to pass..

You mean the subsidies for Yuge 1% farming conglomerates?
Its great to have the Great Douche in office to give DrumpF LLC insider stock trading
tips! MAGA, for the 1% DOPers, you done good, voting for this Great Douche.
Again Giving to others you uneducated morons.

• Banned
With Putin's Douche Puppet in the White House. Putin purse is going to be filled with
Massive Amounts of Stock Money Winnings. MAGA DOPers!

DOdeiSrU8AAHQ4-.jpg

Last edited:
If we could just have ONE IOTA OF EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA.

We ask for it and find out Hillary colluded with Russia. But that's ok, dems only care about Trump doing it.

Take your faux outrage and go to hell fucking liberals.

Trump used a legitimate medical condition to avoid going into the military. What did Obama use? Because last time I checked, that oreo served as much time in the military as Trump.

We ask for it and find out Hillary colluded with Russia. But that's ok, dems only care about Trump doing it.

Trump used a legitimate medical condition to avoid going into the military. What did Obama use? Because last time I checked, that oreo served as much time in the military as Trump.
Obama did not try to evade the draft, a world of difference. Trump will be discovered by Mueller given some time and no impediments thrown at him as have been done so far.

• Banned

Dear DOPer Moron.
Please be formally informed of real facts.
Former Pres. Obama Born in 1961.

FFS! Because Obama was not old enough! Grand Master DOPer!
As he was born in 1961. The draft for Vietnam stopped in 1974! Grand Master DOPer!
Obama was 13. So a little math for the uneducated here. I will explain Slowly.
1974-1961= 13 years old. 13 is under the legal age to be drafted, or to join the armed forces.
Did you understand these facts? Grand Master DOPer!?

He doesn't have to be drafted to serve, LIBTARD. We all know that's the only way a liberal would serve in the military, but I digress....

He CHOSE not to serve, but your faux outrage at Trump for a MEDICAL CONDITION that kept him out of the military is duly noted.

And what about Clinton? HMMMMM? How long did he serve? He got out of the draft AND he was of age to do so.

Oooops.....that liberal faux outrage again......

He doesn't have to be drafted to serve, LIBTARD. We all know that's the only way a liberal would serve in the military, but I digress....

He CHOSE not to serve, but your faux outrage at Trump for a MEDICAL CONDITION that kept him out of the military is duly noted.

And what about Clinton? HMMMMM? How long did he serve? He got out of the draft AND he was of age to do so.

Dear Grand Master DOPer Moron,
What War should he have served?
Other than Beirut deployment!
Until 2004, all wars were less than 160-365 days. And only 30 days fighting more or less..
Obama would not make it out of boot camp by then. Why join? They are not
Full wars, just police actions for control for oils lately.
Many people are just not needed for police actions.
aka: Limited BS Wars. where we always lose. unless you want
YUGE Million of non-taxpayer dependents, you need to curve your
warring ways,

Was this Too Much information Grand Master DOPer?

Quit acting like you give a shit. Because you don't.

I truly care about the farmers getting more of the YUGE DOUCHE BONER SHAFT DEEP!

Are you a farmer? Can I help in any way explaining how you got shafted, and again here?

First voting GOP and even more voting DOPer Great Douche.

What/Which area do you need help in? Former or Later?

0 sympathy for these farmers who voted for Trump. If its disastrous for them, oh well. They wanted Trump and they got what the asked for.

A medical condition he can't even remember what side it was on. I've suffered with a bone horrible spur before. And that's something you don't forget. I remember exactly what foot I had it one.

Forum List

Back