81 year old who was robbed 10 times, stops #11 with his new gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....tell me which martial art is going to allow an 81 year old man to defeat a criminal who has a gun....please, enlighten me...

The actions of this one man permanently ended the career of one violent criminal, and led to the arrest of 3 others......

81-year-old homeowner fatally shoots armed robber

A suspect was shot and killed when he tried to rob an 81-year-old man at gunpoint outside of the man’s home in Genoa, Arkansas, on Thursday afternoon.

Buddy Cates told KSLA that he walked outside of his home around 1:30 p.m. and came face to face with the suspect, who authorities are still working to identify.

Cates said the suspect was holding a “big pistol,” but Cates also had his hand in his pocket, gripping his own gun.

“The battle was one,” Cates recalled, noting that, between the two, at least a dozen shots were fired.

“Whoever got the biggest gun and fastest will be boss when it is all said and done,” Cates said. “In this case, it was me.”

Cates was uninjured, but the suspect died after he was taken to a hospital in Texarkana, not far from Cates’ home.

After the attempted robbery and subsequent shooting, three women were arrested in connection to the crime, according to reports from the Texarkana Gazette. Kiana Keshaun Montgomery, 21; Shaynesha Martin, 19; and Ke’Erica Turner, 20, are all facing charges for aggravated robbery and are being held at the Miller County Detention Center. Authorities did not say what part the women played in the robbery or whether they are believed to be responsible for other crimes.

Many times I see old people walking down the street. Where do they get the courage for it. Some of my old middle school classmates specialized in robbing them on the street. How do you walk if you are old?

Many times I see old people walking down the street. Where do they get the courage for it. Some of my old middle school classmates specialized in robbing them on the street. How do you walk if you are old?

Every old person should be armed at all times. I had a neighbor that had cancer, everyone knew she was weak from chemo. She wore a sidearm inside her home. She had to fight her way out of five assailants. Inside her own home!

Every old person should be armed at all times. I had a neighbor that had cancer, everyone knew she was weak from chemo. She wore a sidearm inside her home. She had to fight her way out of five assailants. Inside her own home!

I think this is extraordinary. Most of them are not mentally strong enough to fight, or physically can't.

the penalties for robbing these elderly people should be double or triple. A lot of times they fall down, break something and never recover again. Th elderly should be off limits for criminals. They should also be publicly humiliated.

This is exactly why our 2nd amendment rights are so important. Regardless of age, people should always have a way to defend themselves.

The article said:

Kiana Keshaun Montgomery, 21; Shaynesha Martin, 19; and Ke’Erica Turner, 20, are all facing charges for aggravated robbery and are being held at the Miller County Detention Center.
====
Gee, is it possible to guess the race of the fucking thieves. The article didn't say.

At least taxpayers won't have to feed and house that worthless waste of skin, robber.

And, good for the old guy. Hope he's cleaned and oiled his gun so it'll be ready to 'greet' the next MF who tries to rob him.

Last edited:
It’s sad when our elderly need “courage” to walk down any street in this country. I suspect a big part of that problem can be found right here....
Kiana Keshaun Montgomery, 21; Shaynesha Martin, 19; and Ke’Erica Turner, 20.

Democrats would prefer people that he would just DIE, anyway possible. They're a burden on Collectivist "Health Care."

I'm betting you won't find too many libtards glad the old man survived the negro thugs.

the penalties for robbing these elderly people should be double or triple. A lot of times they fall down, break something and never recover again. Th elderly should be off limits for criminals. They should also be publicly humiliated.

I think this never works and makes it worse. The problem is that such crimes are a result of habit and habits are hard to break. So this would result in the criminals just murdering the oldies, thinking the punishment is already too harsh anyways.

It’s sad when our elderly need “courage” to walk down any street in this country. I suspect a big part of that problem can be found right here....

Yes, this is a problem, and the more liberal government we have the worse it will get.

I think this never works and makes it worse. The problem is that such crimes are a result of habit and habits are hard to break. So this would result in the criminals just murdering the oldies, thinking the punishment is already too harsh anyways.
Have a ways to go before I'll be as old as the hero of this story, but I'm getting up there. And I'll be buying a handgun in a while.

I'm not a violent guy by nature, but if someone tries to rob me or put me in danger, I won't hesitate to blow his ass off. And if I can help another person in trouble, that would make me even happier. Fuck the thieves and trouble-makers, let's help them meet Jesus.

Yes, this is a problem, and the more liberal government we have the worse it will get.
My job is all about solving/fixing problems, but I doubt I’ll ever understand the way liberals think. It’s like they’re incapable of processing information the way most people do.

The article said:

Kiana Keshaun Montgomery, 21; Shaynesha Martin, 19; and Ke’Erica Turner, 20, are all facing charges for aggravated robbery and are being held at the Miller County Detention Center.
====
Gee, is it possible to guess the race of the fucking thieves. The article didn't say.

At least taxpayers won't have to feed and house that worthless waste of skin, robber.

And, good for the old guy. Hope he's cleaned and oiled his gun so it'll be ready to 'greet' the next MF who tries to rob him.
Probably saved us a lifetime of welfare benefits he was alrdy on too for a twofer

Have a ways to go before I'll be as old as the hero of this story, but I'm getting up there. And I'll be buying a handgun in a while.

I'm not a violent guy by nature, but if someone tries to rob me or put me in danger, I won't hesitate to blow his ass off. And if I can help another person in trouble, that would make me even happier. Fuck the thieves and trouble-makers, let's help them meet Jesus.

I think there is a special mental technique that successful handgun handling requires during self defense. Gun classes touch on it, but it can catch out even experienced policemen.

My job is all about solving/fixing problems, but I doubt I’ll ever understand the way liberals think. It’s like they’re incapable of processing information the way most people do.
I think I have a clue about that. The liberal basic thinking is that they are the public. And that they have a deal with the government that anything you have and they don't have is their entitlement. For example they love putting new taxes on you and repealing the 2nd amendment and other self defense law

Forum List

Back