CIA Says Trump is Putin selected Dupe-American President is Russian Choice

Donald Trump was elected USA President thanks to Russian hacking and assistance. Congressional leaders were notified before the election that the Russians were responsible for hacking and leaking stories to assist Trump in defeating Clinton but Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret from the American public.
Vlad Putin chose the next American President with assistance from dopey Americans and corrupt Congressional Republicans.
Do you have a link for "Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret"?
Washington Post. McConnel and some others need to go.
Trump needs to go. Impeachment should begin on Jan 21.
Not sure that would be a good thing. Pence is even worse.

Donald Trump was elected USA President thanks to Russian hacking and assistance. Congressional leaders were notified before the election that the Russians were responsible for hacking and leaking stories to assist Trump in defeating Clinton but Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret from the American public.
Vlad Putin chose the next American President with assistance from dopey Americans and corrupt Congressional Republicans.
I'd like to think this was a conspiracy theory. But my instinct tells me it's not. And the reason why that is, is because the entire time we kept getting scores of damning private Hillary emails, we didn't get ONE SINGLE Trump email.

I mean, you have to at least wonder about that. Do we presume that there was not one single damning email of Trump that wikileaks/the Russians could access and expose to his demise? No, there have to be hundreds of them, if not thousands....yet we were not allowed access to even one. Causes you to pause and think for a minute.

Short of holding the election over, Trump is the guy...unless for some reason Pence has to step in.

Obutholes via, no proof. Still a retard aren't you.

Do you have a link for "Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret"?
They are way better than the hildabeast.

The CIA is full of it. Russia has preferred a Republican president for many decades and the American prisoners were simply unaware of that fact because they have been deliberately dumbed down in the history department.

Someone is going to have to explain to the American public why dozens of Hillary emails were released while not one of Trump's were. I mean, you could bury anyone if you exposed their private emails. Someone chose to selectively bury Hillary while sparing Trump. That does point a finger of blame at the GOP if there is a paper trail that they knew and did nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Suck it up buttercup. I am not optimistic though, seeing that you're still whining about Reagan three decades on.

Last edited:
They are way better than the hildabeast.
You must live in a fake world where critical thinking is not emphasized and lollypops are popular.

^^ Critical thinking involves wondering why not one of Trump's damning emails was released; while scores of Hillary's were.

The CIA is full of it. Russia has preferred a Republican president for many decades and the American prisoners were simply unaware of that fact because they have been deliberately dumbed down in the history department.
Yes, Russian authorities liked Reagan so much that they disbanded the USSR, which Putin would like to resurrect.
???

I don't think so. There's no reason to believe he's a Russian puppet, nor that he's going to use the presidency to make himself rich, or destroy the First Amendment. O.k., there might be some attacks on certain groups, but he would be more rational and manageable. Not a great president, but also not an emperor, dictator, etc.

I'd like to think this was a conspiracy theory. But my instinct tells me it's not. And the reason why that is, is because the entire time we kept getting scores of damning private Hillary emails, we didn't get ONE SINGLE Trump email.

I mean, you have to at least wonder about that. Do we presume that there was not one single damning email of Trump that wikileaks/the Russians could access and expose to his demise? No, there have to be hundreds of them, if not thousands....yet we were not allowed access to even one. Causes you to pause and think for a minute.

Short of holding the election over, Trump is the guy...unless for some reason Pence has to step in.

Hillary's email as secretary of state concerned matters of international concern as policy of the United States. Her correspondence was an interest of national security.

As a private citizen, Trump's emails were nobody's business. We never saw yours either.

Suck it up buttercup. I am not optimistic though, seeing that you're still whining about Reagan three decades on.
It is not whining to actively remind one's fellow citizens about the historical failures and mistakes, and the misrepresentations of historical fact in an effort to prevent such falsities from repeating.
The Reagan era was one of not answering terrorist attacks and the tasking Marines to protect and guard other Marines with unloaded weapons.

What difference at this point does it make.....did it sway any votes here.......doubt it.....you constantly told us nobody cared anymore......now all of a sudden it was the deciding factor.......problem is hilly and her entitled aloof tone deaf campaign.....she never even went to WI........

Hillary's email as secretary of state concerned matters of international concern as policy of the United States. Her correspondence was an interest of national security.

As a private citizen, Trump's emails were nobody's business. We never saw yours either.

Excellent point....

It is not whining to actively remind one's fellow citizens about the historical failures and mistakes, and the misrepresentations of historical fact in an effort to prevent such falsities from repeating.
The Reagan era was one of not answering terrorist attacks and the tasking Marines to protect and guard other Marines with unloaded weapons.
There you go. Thanks.

What difference at this point does it make.....did it sway any votes here.......doubt it.....you constantly told us nobody cared anymore......now all of a sudden it was the deciding factor.......problem is hilly and her entitled aloof tone deaf campaign.....she never even went to WI........
And yet more voters cast ballots for her than they did for Trump. Millions of citizens selected Clinton instead of Trump. Now add in the voter suppression and Russian interference and America has valid reasons for declaring Trump an illegitimately selected President. A fraudulent President with no mandate other than to create large numbers of well-paying middle-class jobs and a booming economy.

NO link=FAKE NEWS.
When it's all over the news, you still need a link? Why? Don't you have a TV?

Just do a Google search:

Google
Russia helped Donald Trump win

See how easy that was? It's being reported all over the world.
Donald Trump is America's first true Manchurian Candidate.

What About Colin Powell's and Condie Rice's? Don't their's count? How come only Hillary's?

And yet more voters cast ballots for her than they did for Trump. Millions of citizens selected Clinton instead of Trump. Now add in the voter suppression and Russian interference and America has valid reasons for declaring Trump an illegitimately selected President. A fraudulent President with no mandate other than to create large numbers of well-paying middle-class jobs and a booming economy.

And again......your football team ran more yards....our team actually scored touchdowns...you win with touchdowns, not how many yards you ran the ball....please...try to catch up....

Forum List

Back