CIA Says Trump is Putin selected Dupe-American President is Russian Choice

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Donald Trump was elected USA President thanks to Russian hacking and assistance. Congressional leaders were notified before the election that the Russians were responsible for hacking and leaking stories to assist Trump in defeating Clinton but Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret from the American public.
Vlad Putin chose the next American President with assistance from dopey Americans and corrupt Congressional Republicans.

Donald Trump was elected USA President thanks to Russian hacking and assistance. Congressional leaders were notified before the election that the Russians were responsible for hacking and leaking stories to assist Trump in defeating Clinton but Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret from the American public.
Vlad Putin chose the next American President with assistance from dopey Americans and corrupt Congressional Republicans.
Do you have a link for "Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret"?

Do you have a link for "Republican leaders demanded the CIA revelations be kept secret"?
Yes, it is in the article from the Washington Post that is being carried by multiple news sources.

NO link=FAKE NEWS.

Yes, it is in the article from the Washington Post that is being carried by multiple news sources.
I will look again. My first read recollection was about last week's briefing of some senators that was a preliminary assessment by CIA.
CIA is still looking for more details about who exactly did the hacking for the current Russian gov ...

NO link=FAKE NEWS.
You don't even know what fake news is. I am not concerned about your laziness to check the number one news story trending .

Junk news.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Donald Trump was elected USA President thanks to Russian hacking and assistance.

Obviously. It became hard to deny when actual Russian officials admitted to having connections with the Trump campaign, and then the Trump campaign denied it.

Denial is the whole Trump cult ethos.

Well damn, this is good news! Here I thought Trump was elected because of institutional racism or patriarchy, or sexism, or homophobia, or transphobia, or islamaphobia, or fake news, NAZI, FASCISM.

Phew! It's just the Russians.

Russia may have helped Trump win but it the ignorance of Trumpsters that got him elected. They brought every lie he told and ate it all up.

Yes, now i see it ...

According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.

Some of the Republicans in the briefing also seemed opposed to the idea of going public with such explosive allegations in the final stages of an election, a move that they argued would only rattle public confidence and play into Moscow's hands.

McConnell's office did not respond to a request for comment. After the election, Trump chose McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, as his nominee for transportation secretary.

NO link=FAKE NEWS.
You don't even know what fake news is. I am not concerned about your laziness to check the number one news story trending .
YOU are the one to lazy to link. Do your own heavy lifting asshole.

NO link=FAKE NEWS.
My my, you got anger issues?
How immature; you must be a Trump supporter.

NO link=FAKE NEWS.
No, but he should not expect others to do his work.

Fake news.

Russia may have helped Trump win but it the ignorance of Trumpsters that got him elected. They brought every lie he told and ate it all up.
I think you're wrong. The majority of Trump supporters just plain and simply refused under any circumstances to vote for Hillary Clinton. Get over it. The dems ran the sleeziest piece of human trash to ever even try to become president with the exception of her perverted hill billy husband.

For the rest of my life I will look upon this election as a point when the american people finally said "Hillary Clinton? You've got to be kidding. Why not find a dead rat to run?" Who's next on the dem line up? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot?

NO link=FAKE NEWS.
No, but he should not expect others to do his work.
Hey dick head, the story is breaking all over the news. A poster here on this thread is quoting relevant portions of the article. Douche bags like you only make excuses for not accepting links no matter where they come from. Here is one from the BBC.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38273933

Washington Post. McConnel and some others need to go.

Washington Post. McConnel and some others need to go.
Trump needs to go. Impeachment should begin on Jan 21.

Forum List

Back