CIA Joins FBI In 'Proven Traitor / Threat To US Democracy Status', Involved In JFK Assassination

I expect Biden will block the National Archive's release of Hunter Biden's emails ... as the FBI blocked the release of Seth Rich's laptop / info / files.

'Nothing to see here. Move along.'

I know :mad:

These people are scum...!!!

No if or buts, pure and total scum.

It's time to start anew.

6D8SATc.jpg

Last edited:
Full metal jacket bullets don’t explode on impact. Can’t have the miracle bullet if that was true
The “miracle bullet” was the first shot that hit both Kennedy and the Texas Governor. Had it been explosive it would have blown Connolly’s chest apart.

For the record the CIA used Mafia types in Cuba both at the Bay of Pigs and later on assassination attempts.

There is a high likelihood that the Mafia used those CIA contacts in the killing of JFK.

That doesn’t make it a CIA operation but rather rogue agents who had been compromised by their connections to the Mafia

For the record the CIA used Mafia types in Cuba both at the Bay of Pigs and later on assassination attempts.

There is a high likelihood that the Mafia used those CIA contacts in the killing of JFK.

That doesn’t make it a CIA operation but rather rogue agents who had been compromised by their connections to the Mafia
The amount of rogueness in the equation is highly questionable. Hoover started pulling Oswald's high school records before the actual assassination.

I'd call that a conspiracy theory.

Brought to you by a US Senator and s US Congressman.

One of whom later became president.
Who would those people be?

I think you’d find your time more productively if you looked at New Orleans Don Marcelo or Sam Giancana

The amount of rogueness in the equation is highly questionable. Hoover started pulling Oswald's high school records before the actual assassination.
The FBI likely did a fair share of covering up what could have looked like a Cuban or Russian plot to kill Kennedy. Not because they were involved but rather to prevent WW III

The “miracle bullet” was the first shot that hit both Kennedy and the Texas Governor. Had it been explosive it would have blown Connolly’s chest apart.
I have my doubts.

That’s why there had to be two guns right? Kennedy’s skull, right? It’s why we know they lied

Already covered in multiple threads

Fake news

Biden's order...

It allows the censoring to continue indefinitely.

Biden's order...

It allows the censoring to continue indefinitely.

Biden the Scum In Chief! :mad:

That is not on record.

There is no likely hood that anyone but Osewald was involved.

Forum List

Back