CIA Joins FBI In 'Proven Traitor / Threat To US Democracy Status', Involved In JFK Assassination

All you guys replying to the nazi trollboy are being played by him looking foolish,he is Allen Dulles grandson who has no life and seeks attention,the more and more you feed him the more you make him happy.:trolls:
He's just like all the rest, lotta hot air.

I don't generally grovel in the gutter with your kind.

But for now I'll just note you're FUCKING IGNORANT

I'll bet you don't know the first fucking thing about the projects in NY, do you?

Well, I do. I'm not supposed to, but I do anyway. That's why I know people like you are completely full of shit. You think you can stop people from being curious, but you can't.
Exactly what does any of that babbling bullshit have to do with this thread?

Stop lying to your self boy you KNOW I am better than you hence your third grade tantrum at being owned and proven wrong

He's just like all the rest, lotta hot air.
As I said he is Allen Dulles grandson seeking attention the worst thing possible you can do is take his bait and argue with him,he never reads links or watches videos,the people thst have posted links expecting him to read it have been played by him,best thing to do is use ignore fir him as I did years ago. :trolls: That’s what he counts on is people feeding him,and sadly many here have taken his bait.

He never went to high school dumbass

He dropped out after the eighth grade

Hoover pulled no records which is a claimj you pulled out of your obese ass

There was none to pull
You're such a know nothing shit for brains retard, it's amazing you even dare open your mouth in these discussions.

Oswald went to high school in two different cities. There are records in both places. STILL.

Now how about you shut your yap and let the adults take this one?

As I said he is Allen Dulles grandson seeking attention the worst thing possible you can do is take his bait and argue with him,he never reads links or watches videos,the people thst have posted links expecting him to read it have been played by him,best thing to do is use ignore fir him as I did years ago. :trolls: That’s what he counts on is people feeding him,and sadly many here have taken his bait.
As usual LARAM just farts a lot of hot air in the thread when everyone knows he ran away from me in every argument
Thats why he BEGS people not to talk to me he knows when he is beaten but acts like a child

You're such a know nothing shit for brains retard, it's amazing you even dare open your mouth in these discussions.

Oswald went to high school in two different cities. There are records in both places. STILL.

Dude do you have a short memory. :trolls: The more and more you feed allen the third and take his bait the more you help him accomplish his goal which is to derail this thread from a meaningful discussion.

Wrong BOY
'
I have already proven I know more than you

No he did not and no there are not

And if there WERE how the hell did Hoover pull them as you claim?

He dropped out after the eighth grade you moron and that is fact'

I really am ruining you here and proving YOU are the INFERIOR know nothing
'

'

Dude do you have a short memory. :trolls: The more and more you feed him and take his bait the more you help him acomplish his goal which is to derail this thread from a meaningful discussions.
The king troll begs people not to engage with the guy who outed him as a troll years ago

Wrong BOY
'
I have already proven I know more than you

No he did not and no there are not

And if there WERE how the hell did Hoover pull them as you claim?

He dropped out after the eighth grade you moron and that is fact'

I really am ruining you here and proving YOU are the INFERIOR know nothing
'

'
Jayzus.

Stupid fucktard, go read Oswald's Wiki page.

You're so fucking clueless you've lost track of what's public.

lol :p

Dude do you have a short memory. :trolls: The more and more you feed allen the third and take his bait the more you help him accomplish his goal which is to derail this thread from a meaningful discussion.
Easy. We've just proven the dumbass wrong. He has no further credibility.

Jayzus.

Stupid fucktard, go read Oswald's Wiki page.

You're so fucking clueless you've lost track of what's public.

lol :p
Hey boy you have already been proven wrong and you know nothing of this subject'

You contradicted and defeated yourself with a made up lie

I stated facts now deal with it

Hey boy you have already been proven wrong and you know nothing of this subject'

You contradicted and defeated yourself with a made up lie

I stated facts now deal with it
Stupid fucktard, Oswald attended Arlington Heights High School. It's a matter of public record.

You, boy, are a shit for brains liar.

That is all.

/thread

Except the individual with access to the records and experience with the case / files.

And the people who were actually there.

I know one of them. An EEG tech that was working at Parkland on the day. A nobody. No one even talked to her, no one knows her name.

But she corroborates a vital piece of evidence: she was standing in the room when Kennedy's cerebellum started oozing out the back of his brain. Every trauma surgeon knows exactly what that means.

Who would those people be?

I think you’d find your time more productively if you looked at New Orleans Don Marcelo or Sam Giancana
Marcelo was based in New Orleans, Giancana in Chicago. But the action was in Miami. The mafia ran Havana before Castro, and all the ex-pat landowners were in bed with the hotel owners, no one liked their property stolen. Once upon a time the CIA didn't know a whole lot about assassinations so they turned to the experts. There were two kinds of experts, the obvious ones on the ground (the Mafia hit men), and the not so obvious ones who had experience with nation building after WW2. The Cubans, they found jobs pretty easily, all they had to do was ask around and their Mafia buddies would find something for them to do. But the SHAEF types turn out to be more relevant to this story. For corroboration on the Miami piece study the words of Rose Cheramie, that's easy. But very few people know about the other piece. There were only two people with keys to the Dallas EOC that day, and one of them was busy. The other, 30 seconds after the assassination began to walk calmly back up the street catty corner from the Book Depository, back up to the federal operations center in the hotel. Where, he spoke to someone, then left for the EOC. The CIA... doesn't operate this way. They're unruly children compared to the real spooks.

Forum List

Back