CIA Goes Totally Woke

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is an advertisement by the Biden Adm telling everyone what kind of freaks they want to recruit into the Central Intelligence Administration.

I think they've lost their minds:

Yes.....America wants James Bonds that aren't filled with toxic-masculinity. They want secret agents that are Hispanic transsexual women with a massive inferiority complex.

Last edited:
This is an advertisement by the Biden Adm telling everyone what kind of freaks they want to recruit into the Central Intelligence Administration.

Yes.....America wants James Bonds that aren't filled with toxic-masculinity. They want secret agents that are Hispanic transsexual women with a massive inferiority complex.

Have you ever known any CIA people?

thanks for proving to the whole board how you are a hypocrite who is biased towards the gop and ignores their corruption. You and political chic are hypocrite trolls who ignore the corruption of the gop.If this was a republican president saying this follks,this troll would not have made this thread.

He has NEVER once said anything about what an evil mass murderer former CIA director Bush was for example so if anybody here REALLY thinks this troll would have made this thread if it was a REPUBLICAN president like Bush jr saying this,then I got some land in Russia i want to sell you.

Gutfeld is as close to comedy as the right is capable of. I guess they can't help it

I have. He was a strange man who seemed almost incapable of normal social interactions. He basically lived in his big house with cameras everywhere and seldom went out or did anything. He had a friend who lived in his guest house who did his errands and grocery shopping for him. He wasn't a "spy". He was just a retired analyst though so I really never understood the seeming paranoia bit. I only met him a few times even though I did work for him several times via the guest house guy who was only slightly less awkward to have to have a conversation with.

I have. He was a strange man who seemed almost incapable of normal social interactions. He basically lived in his big house with cameras everywhere and seldom went out or did anything. He had a friend who lived in his guest house who did his errands and grocery shopping for him. He wasn't a "spy". He was just a retired analyst though so I really never understood the seeming paranoia bit. I only met him a few times even though I did work for him several times via the guest house guy who was only slightly less awkward to have to have a conversation with.

I knew quite a few in Arabia.. They were engineers, cartographers, chemists.. and they were patriots. Years later I dated a doctor who was CIA.. He was assigned to hot spots all over the world.

The infamous racist cretin Barry Obama turned our intelligence agencies into a Banana Republic Secret Police force.
They will be arresting their political opponents.
People will start disappearing in the middle of the night.

I knew quite a few in Arabia.. They were engineers, cartographers, chemists.. and they were patriots. Years later I dated a doctor who was CIA.. He was assigned to hot spots all over the world.

The CIA often uses people with normal jobs as sources overseas from what I have read. Just normal people who are in a position to obtain and pass on bits here and there. The guy I knew was just weird. I was told that his money was inherited and people from old money often are a bit kooky anyway. Anyway, he is dead now. The first time I met him he scared the bejesus out of me because he snuck up behind me. Guest house dude who was VP of a local factory was having me move some plants around and wasn't home at the time and CIA guy thought maybe I was up to no good because assassins and spies often show up and start digging up randomly planted peonies and moving them all into 1 mass planting I guess.

It is satisfying to know that the entire world is laughing at our premiere intelligence agency.
Isn't it comforting to know that the Biden Adm is looking for fragile minded Snowflakes that need to be reassured that they are worthy who couldn't pass a mental health aptitude test or gain a Top Secret clearance or qualify to buy a gun.

I think the left is very busy offering us these ridiculous ideas just to get us to reject them....so they can in turn call us racists and homophobes.

Last edited:

mal is one

The infamous racist cretin Barry Obama turned our intelligence agencies into a Banana Republic Secret Police force.
But... they pose no threat at all to any other country. The successor to the KGB, the FSB is laughing. The Chinese ministry of security is ridiculing. Pretty much everyone is ridiculing. Much deserved.

Bull. The US has monitored communication in and out of Soviet/Russian Embassies since I was a kid.. Trump's people were just to ignorant to know that.

This is where the US of A is at now. China must be very happy. LOL

1620786270711.png

Army too. Look at this ridiculously-woke recruiting video...

Story begins with a little girl raised by two moms. Includes a cartoon reenactment of a gay wedding.

It's all about me me me me me and identity politics. Nothing about serving the country, duty, honor, integrity, bravery. China could not produce a better video for us.

Story begins with a little girl raised by two moms. Includes a cartoon reenactment of a gay wedding.

It's all about me me me me me and identity politics. Nothing about serving the country, duty, honor, integrity, bravery. China could not produce a better video for us.

Yes. Nice girl.
IMG_20210513_182251.jpg

With nice T-shirt with Cyrillic abbreviation "ПВФ" - "PVF", which can means (in Russian) "Paradno-vykhodnaya forma" - "parade&exit uniform" or, more likely, "Pindostanskiye Voorujonniye Formirovaniya" - "Armed Forces of Pindostan", where "Pindostan" is a very deregatory word for the USA.

Last edited:

Yes. Nice girl.
View attachment 489032

With nice T-shirt with Cyrillic abbreviation "ПВФ" - "PVF", which can means (in Russian) "Paradno-vykhodnaya forma" - "parade&exit uniform" or, more likely, "Pindostanskiye Voorujonniye Formirovaniya" - "Armed Forces of Pindostan", where "Pindostan" is a very deregatory word for the USA.

She talks more about her time at Pi Beta Phi than what she studied and learned at UC Davis. At least she did mention that she graduated at the top of her class in high school.

Hopefully, she will serve with honor, and for that, I thank her, and wish her the best. Too bad about the video.

Forum List

Back