CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

The CIA? The one proven to have participated in Hillary & Barry's failed Russian Collusion hoax and failed coup attempt...?!

And Biden....who was proven to have taken millions from the CCP & Russians during his campaign...while his treasonous drug-addicted son got millions from Russian Oligarchs for laundering Russian Money?

Holy shit...this joke of a debunked desperate snowflake conspiracy theory thread is still going?

Damn, it's been 6 years and you assclowns are still trying to 'get Trump'...and still failing. Move on, get a life, pay more attention to your criminal failure destroying the country while riding a 33% approval rate ... and dropping ...into the epic, legendary, unmatched failed US President record books.

:p

Like Biden's Presidency, let this thread die already.

Oil production increased under Barry DESPITE Barry. Production of public lands didn't go up, which is the only place Barry has any say.

Production on private lands is where the increase was, primarily due to the increased utilization of Fracking, which Barry opposed.

Once again you prove what a clueless moron you are when it comes to America. Why don't you worry about your shithole country, Dumbass.

Fuck Boi, you can't suck and blow at the same time. We've had this discussion before and you've been proven wrong. Production DID go up on public land, but the percentage of energy produced on public land decreased because most of the new exploration and production took place on private property.

Let me explain again. I'll use small words. If you have 100 oil wells and 20 of then are on public land, 20% of your production is on public lands. If you drill 100 more oil wells, but only 5 of the new wells are on public land, you now have 25 wells on public land, but only 12.5% of your production is now on public lands. Production has increased by five wells, but as a percentage of overall production, there are more wells being drilled on private land.

Maybe but not sooner than the fat fn lying pig trump
Hey, Eddie, you're still alive...I thought you would have been dead by now seeing as you have had your head stuck up Barry's, Hillary', and Pelosi's ass the last 6 years. Or was it your head up your own ass?

Being unable to breathe that long had to be tough, but I guess douche bags like you live off of propaganda and irrational hate.

:auiqs.jpg: Dude, grab your ass and pull until you hear a loud pop, which would be your do-it-yourself cranal-anal-ectomy....come out and see just how horrific a failure Biden, Harris, and the Democrats have been while you were *gone.

By the way, yiu missed the self-dedtruction of CNN - criminals, masturbators, drunk homosexuals assaulting straight guys, and sex-trafficking pedophile producers whose ratings are still point or two above Biden's.

Bwuhahahaa...see what you miss when you run around with your head up your orifice?!

:p

Fuck Boi, you can't suck and blow at the same time. We've had this discussion before and you've been proven wrong. Production DID go up on public land, but the percentage of energy produced on public land decreased because most of the new exploration and production took place on private property.

Let me explain again. I'll use small words. If you have 100 oil wells and 20 of then are on public land, 20% of your production is on public lands. If you drill 100 more oil wells, but only 5 of the new wells are on public land, you now have 25 wells on public land, but only 12.5% of your production is now on public lands. Production has increased by five wells, but as a percentage of overall production, there are more wells being drilled on private land.

You're dealing with morons dragon , like easy and the others who are all cunning linguists

Biden pervert?? Yeah he admit to grabbing many womens crotches ? Cheat on 3 wives?? jc you're so FOS your eyes are brown
Quid Pro can't be a pervert because you believe somebody else is? How strange is that?

Quid Pro can't be a pervert because you believe somebody else is? How strange is that?
Sure one can but what's made up by republican liars doesn't make Biden a pervert WHILE admitted perv trump grabbing crotches and 30 women lodging complains against him speaks loudly

Sure one can but what's made up by republican liars doesn't make Biden a pervert WHILE admitted perv trump grabbing crotches and 30 women lodging complains against him speaks loudly
I've seen this ever since the campaign season. Quid Pro's sycophants can't defend or promote him without referencing TRUMP!, and they're still doing it. Let him stand on his own two feet. It simply doesn't matter what TRUMP! may have done when we're talking about what Quid Pro has done.

When you have nothing....

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Biden pervert?? Yeah he admit to grabbing many womens crotches ? Cheat on 3 wives?? jc you're so FOS your eyes are brown
well we have photos so there's that. Are you suggesting you never heard of creepy joe?

Forum List

Back