CIA Chief observed torture of Saudi detainee 'raped' by US interrogators

Did he ( Guy Raped )beg them to use a condom
& lube
Over-zealous? No. These people knew that torture leads to a false confession. They knew that what they were doing constituted torture because that individual was moved to a black site in order for it to occur. There is no amount of BS through this.
they guy was "RAPED" ------the tipoff that the
story is contrived is the use of the term "rape"
I heard the word "torture" so much from bad boys
in the NAVY brig that I was inspired to inspect the
place------it was all BS

Advanced interrogations techniques came from SERE training protocols. Where our own military was WATER BOARDED and mentally attacked to train for the possibility of being tortured if captured.

they guy was "RAPED" ------the tipoff that the
story is contrived is the use of the term "rape"
I heard the word "torture" so much from bad boys
in the NAVY brig that I was inspired to inspect the
place------it was all BS
Actually the brig they give all the bread and water they want..........LOL

And those with an attitude eat the hell out of the bread and drink up. Then get sick as a dog as the bread swells up after eating.

So why pretend that the choice is "running with the info without question" and "not doing it at all"?

Oh, right, it's a logical fallacy because you know that your argument is weak.
It's not weak at all. These methods are considered torture. These people knew in advance that torture leads to false confessions. You know that. You just don't like it. That is very different.

Actually the brig they give all the bread and water they want..........LOL

And those with an attitude eat the hell out of the bread and drink up. Then get sick as a dog as the bread swells up after eating.
how much time did you spend in THE HOLE?
uhm...... after INADVERTENTLY failing to show
up -------because you had ---thru no fault of your
own AMNESIA? and then there was the
HARD LABOR <<<<poor baby----23 hours per
day. ..... bread and water? what was that nice
hand truck with lunch trays all about----a prop for
my visit? How did the poor tortured prisoners
manage to talk and laugh themselves thru the
torment?

Advanced interrogations techniques came from SERE training protocols. Where our own military was WATER BOARDED and mentally attacked to train for the possibility of being tortured if captured.

That right there makes it all ok. It's like a complete disconnect from torture throughout history and torture from your "team".

I

I’m all for torture to stop a dirty bomb or Islamist inspired Attack
A dirty bomb could kill a large number of people.........so yes. I'd break some rules to find the bomb.

Now if they had my family members.........I'd go beyond the norm to find them...........After I save my family they could hang me for it after........Wouldn't care.

The guy killed 17 sailors.......wounded 3 dozen more........Sending him to hell is justice.

how much time did you spend in THE HOLE?
uhm...... after INADVERTENTLY failing to show
up -------because you had ---thru no fault of your
own AMNESIA? and then there was the
HARD LABOR <<<<poor baby----23 hours per
day. ..... bread and water? what was that nice
hand truck with lunch trays all about----a prop for
my visit? How did the poor tortured prisoners
manage to talk and laugh themselves thru the
torment?
OH STFU. I never spent time in the hole dipshit. I knew Master At Arms who used to joke about it.

Spare me your fucking sarcasm.

That right there makes it all ok. It's like a complete disconnect from torture throughout history and torture from your "team".
This is MILITARY TRAINING..............Your not training to go to a Tea Party.

And? Supplements were shoved up their behinds?
They said a supplement.........you tell me...........Probably a doctor............no clue.......I'm sure whoever did that didn't want to do it.

I for the life of me don't understand who would want to do proctology. Seems strange people want to do that.

James E. Mitchell should be in prison, he had no particular knowledge about interrogation, other than being a psychologist and military fanboy who attended some Navy escape and evasion training.

There is a documentary about the torture of this prisoner who was NOT a key figure in Al Qaeda, you can watch it on HBO, and it includes commentary from the two interrogators, who were getting actionable information without torture, but instead were ordered to begin the torture, the "program" authored by the hack James Mitchell.

Gina Haspel was likely complicit, mainly out of ignorance, is my best guess.
I think Darius Rejali was instrumental in bringing information to light about that.

I for the life of me don't understand who would want to do proctology. Seems strange people want to do that.
STUDENTS IN THE MEDICAL SCHOOL CAFETERIA:

"What do you want to specialize in?"

"Hearts. Heart disease is the number one medical killer in the country."

"Brains. I find them fascinating."

"Joints. A bad knee ended my football scholarship, so now I want to work in sports medicine."

THE GUY NOBODY ASKS TO SIT WITH THEM:

"Assholes! Assholes for me, nerd-migos!"

What is your proof that torture always leads to false information?

What is your proof that the CIA knew about the proof?

Is it your sincere belief that the CIA officers tortured for their own amusement, knowing than any information they gained would be false and that it would damage the U.S. to to use that information as legitimate intelligence?

Of course they knew what they were doing was illegal. What do you think that their motivation was for breaking the law in that way?
Are you familiar with the Third Degree? You might want to start there. Or we can go back 400 years to the Inquisition. It's all BS.

Are you familiar with the Third Degree? You might want to start there. Or we can go back 400 years to the Inquisition. It's all BS.
Just give me links to the proof. Telling me to "start there," is just admitting that you are making up facts.

Forum List

Back