CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets​

By: James Nye
26 October 2012

It has been claimed that CIA agents on the ground during the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens and twice were told to stand down.

Furthermore sources present during the deadly six-hour assault have said that a desperate last request for military assistance once the CIA themselves came under attack was denied, even though elite counter-terrorism units were only two hours away.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

Not only that, when General Ham and Admiral Gouette wanted to send help, they were replaced. I want to know who deliberately and willfully let those men die. There were three scandals:
1. Sending them into danger w/o adequate protection
2. Deliberately letting them die. watching live video from a drone, and hearing phone calls for 7-hours
3. Lying about the terror attack by AQ to the public and trying to blame Petraeus & the CIA (intel was good, Clapper et.al fucked it up)

Obama denied the request for help, went to bed, went to a fundraiser the next day, then lied that it was because of a video

Ta-riffic

Who cares? They were just little bumps in da road that nobody but Republicans cares about. :eusa_boohoo::D

It's only a few dead Americans from a terrorist attack, what's the big deal?

So what if Obama lied about it?

Last edited:
Not only that, when General Ham and Admiral Gouette wanted to send help, they were replaced. I want to know who deliberately and willfully let those men die. There were three scandals:
1. Sending them into danger w/o adequate protection
2. Deliberately letting them die. watching live video from a drone, and hearing phone calls for 7-hours
3. Lying about the terror attack by AQ to the public and trying to blame Petraeus & the CIA (intel was good, Clapper et.al fucked it up)

It appears that only you and I are aware of the fact that these career line officers were relieved of duty for refusing to recal their rescue attempts. I'd like to know who the pilots were that the recall orsders were sent to while emroute to give assistance. Was Spooky recalled and was and a F-18 recalled? Why? Who gave the orders? Was it Panetta or higher, like Oblamer?

It's only a few dead Americans from a terrorist attack, what's the big deal?

So what of Obama lied about it?

We try to have some fun out of this most horrid situation. We try to be smart asses. My brain can't wrap around it.

CF all I want to do is scream my head off when I think of trying to hold the Benghazi location.

I just hope the Ambassador was screaming "fuck you Obama" as he was dying.

Obama denied the request for help, went to bed, went to a fundraiser the next day, then lied that it was because of a video

Ta-riffic

Hmm,,,. Billary was right when she remarked about what Oblamer would do when that 3 A.M. call would come. I guess America could consider itself lucky that only 4 died in an attack on sovereign ground. Just imagine if the attack had been in America? Would Oblamer have blamed the video rather than a terrorist then?

Bump in the road...a distraction to the black messiah getting ready to party in Vegas the following evening.

:badgrin: So the slot machine wench thinks the Democraps will win back the HoR in 2014 when the economy gets worse, people start paying a fine/tax under Obamacare, more people lose their jobs, etc.....

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets​

26 October 2012

It has been claimed that CIA agents on the ground during the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens and twice were told to stand down.

Furthermore sources present during the deadly six-hour assault have said that a desperate last request for military assistance once the CIA themselves came under attack was denied, even though elite counter-terrorism units were only two hours away.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

I'm glad to see this dated today. But, where's the American media?

It's as if it never happened.

Looking forward to 2014 when the House goes Democrat.

I've been a busy girl. :D

Get your armour on. I've got so much shit on all y'all including you.

I can't wait. Do you want it in dribs or drabs. I don't care about the big shit. I just want to out all of you small folks in the media.

I have so much ammo you are going to wish you died as a child. :lol:

26 October 2012

(Excerpt)

Read more:

I'm glad to see this dated today. But, where's the American media?

It's as if it never happened.

Pretty sad eh?

The so called media in America have just become a mouth piece for Axelrod.

If you keep in touch with the Daily Mail UK and then hit US you get truth.

Give it a rest............Benghazi is yesterdays news.........

Yea, it's bad that Americans were killed.

But things sometime happen beyond anyones control.

Playing the never ending blame game gets tedious.

Especially, when we have so many pressing issues on the table. :cool:

Forum List

Back